Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Remembering my uni fuckbuddy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

During my final year at uni I got involved in a purely sexual relationship with a mature student. I was 22 and Frankie 47 was on the same course as one of my housemates. On one night out the three of us were in the city centre enjoying a drink. My housemate went off to the loo and there was just the two of us chatting. I cannot recall how it happened but while talking I just learned and and gave her a kiss which quickly developed in to a full on song. Shocked we pulled away just before my mate came back and we carried on drinking as if nothing had happened.

After about an hour we decided that we would go for a curry at a restaurant just across the road from our student house. Frankie had driven us into town and was planning on driving home (she had not been drinking). As we headed out of the pub my mate ran back in to go to the loo again and within seconds I had Frankie up against the outside of the pub in another deep snog. Once again stopping just before Tony came out.

We wandered off to Frankie's car and headed back to our house on the journey back I suggested that of Frankie wanted she could stay at ours and have a drink. We had a spare room which she could sleep in. She jumped at the chance and we went for our curry.

All through the meal we kept touching hands under the table and after finishing our meals we headed back to our house.

After a few more drinks Tony decided he had better go to bed and excused himself. We heard his door close and within moments Frankie was on the sofa with me and we were all over each other.

Without speaking she undid my jeans to release my rock hard cock. She took one look at it, smiled and went straight down on me.

I whimpered and she expertly sucked and licked my now throbbing cock, all the time looking up at me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

After a few minutes of wonderful oral she withdrew my cock from her mouth and took off her top and bra to reveal her gorgeous enormous tits which I needed to suck on. I pull her up my body giving her another deep kiss them buried my head in her soft breasts. Licking and sucking her hard nipples while caressing her ample ass. I slipped my hand round the front of her leggings and gently entered her panties to get access to her now extremely wet pussy. She squirmed as I teased her clit with my fingers.

She whispered in my ear 'take me upstairs, I need to feel you inside me'

I took her by her hand and lead her to the room she would be sleeping in, we shut the door and naturally stripped each other off. She was a larger lady but beautifully curvy. Once naked I sat her on the bed and knelt between her legs. She leaned back and open her legs for me to see her sweet pussy. I smiled and started to kiss her thighs as I edged closer to her wet pussy. I eagerly lapped at her clit and she let out a small moan.

I reached up and caressed her tits as I hungrily ate her out. She was so wet I thought I would drown.

She reached down and lifted my head and with pleasing eyes asked me to fuck her.

She flipped over on to her knees and guided my rock hard tool into her wet pussy.

She whelped as I enter her bare.

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Mmm

over a year ago

I totally enjoyed taking her deep from behind that it took no time to cum but fortunately she was equally into it and she begged me to cum inside her. Which of course I did. After climaxing we kissed again and I went back to my own bedroom thinking it was just a d*unken one off. My was I wrong.

over a year ago

When I woke in the morning I could hear someone downstairs and knew that my housemate would remain in his bed until lunchtime so knew it was Frankie.

I wandered down in my boxers and she was in the kitchen making a coffee.

I said morning and she just asked if I wanted a drink.

She made us both and drink and we sat down on the living room. Before I had chance to drink my coffee she was stroking me through my boxers and her eyes full of wanton lust.

She slowly released my once again hardening cock and started to suck me off again. I was in utter heaven as she licked and sucked me.

She looked me in the eyes and simply said 'now I want to taste your cum'.

My God I was horny and it took no time until I was exploding down her hungry throat. She swallowed every last drop and sucked me dry then look at me and said 'wow! Even after last night you still produced what felt like half a pint' and licked her lips. She crawled up me and we exchanged a deep snog and I could still taste the remnants of my cum in her mouth.

With that she finished her coffee and said that she needs to get home to her daughter and with one last kiss walked out of the door.

Once again I thought that was the end of it........

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

over a year ago

A few weeks passed and we finished our respective courses. I had got a job in the city and so had sorted myself out a flat one afternoon whilst driving home my phone rang and it was Frankie. She knew that my new flat was unfurnished and had called me to offer me a sofa bed she had going spare. We made arrangements for me to go to hers to have a look at it. We were both free the following day so arranged for me to go to hers just after lunch.

On arrival we hugged and went into her living room. She asked if I would like a drink and brought in a bottle of wine.

She poured us both a glass and sat next to me on the sofa. We chatted happily about our plans now we had finished uni and both of us had new jobs to start in the coming weeks. A couple of times we laughed and had a hug but on the last occasion we ended up looking into each others eyes and that look became an intense snog. Within moments we were ok her living room floor my trousers down and my cock once again in her greedy mouth. She quickly stripped off and then straddled me and I penetrated her wonderfully wet pussy again. She rode me for what seemed like ages until I was unable to hold back any more. I grabbed her soft bum and pulled her hard on yo me as I filled her again with my cum as we snogged.

We came to our senses dressed and resumed the chat and finished our wine. After 30 mins she said 'I had better show you the sofa bed then!'

I took a look at it and decided it was not what I was after and she was cool about that. We hugged again and I left. Once again thinking that was the end of it.........

By *lim Jim 69Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

dude you the man..

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *rtmarshMan
over a year ago

Stewarton

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

A number of weeks passed and we were all due to graduate. My old housemate came down to stay at mine for a couple of days before graduation and he had arranged that we go out with Frankie near to her home just a few drinks but so no one had to drive we were due to stop at hers.

When we got there we exchanged the normal pleasantries and headed off to the pub. Lots of laughing and drinking took place but no hint of any shenanigans.

At throwing out time we headed back to hers for more drinks and all three of us were sat in the living room. My mate was hammered and was soon flat out asleep on the sofa. After a while Frankie said 'I had better show you where you are sleeping'. She lead me to her spare room which use to belong to her sons so had twin beds in it. I thanked her and we hugged. As expected that hug developed into a full on snog and she without warning unzipped my jeans and let my cock loose. She bent over and sucked on it till I was once again rock solid.

She stood up and said I will just go and put a blanket over Tony and she went downstairs.

I started to get ready for bed and she walked in grabbed my hand and lead me to her bedroom........

over a year ago

What then took place was a couple of hours of unadulterated sexual passion every conceivable position and loads of oral boths ways. It soon became apparent that licking her juicy pussy sent her wild and she would cum easily. She loved pretty much everything I could throw at her and we collapsed in a heap after both cumming. After a short while she would started stroking my cock and soon had it back to attention for round 2. This time she also insisted on putting on a show for me. She asked me to sit in the arm chair and she lay on the bed and played with herself as I watched and she took great delight in my face as she inserted 4 of her fingers into her wet welcoming pussy. I could not hold back and soon joined her on the bed for yet another deep fucking.

It seemed that we were destined to fuck each other every month or so when our diaries allowed and we did so for the next 2 years. In those 2 years we engaged in lots of different things including my first experience of giving a lady anal and my first experience of a lady finger fucking my ass she she sucked me deep using her own juices as lube.

God I miss those days.

I have many stories of our meets.

over a year ago

So do tell please

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific

By *rtmarshMan
over a year ago

Stewarton

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

over a year ago

Very sexy indeed

over a year ago

Will happily share more stories abut myself and Frankie if you want them.

over a year ago

Carry on please

By *eardeddriverMan
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

Great story as fun at uni is great

over a year ago

So after graduation we did not contact each other for a couple of months. Then we bumped in to each other in town one day and arranged to meet for a drink that night at my local. She can to my flat and we soon went off to the pub. After a couple of drinks we became more flirty. We were sat in the beer garden and although it was quite a warm summer evening there was only one other table occupied. As we sat next to each other chatting and drink we gradually got closer together and soon exchanged a deep French kiss.

We were kissing and our hands started to rove over each others. She was wearing a summer dress and I was in shorts.

My hand slowly went to her knee and up under her dress. She moan slightly as with each stroke my hand went further up her leg. I was soon between her thighs and could feel her underwear. She was wearing a body suit with press studs near the crotch. She looked me in the eyes and simply said 'easy access just pull them' I eagerly pull at the buttons to find she had no knickers on underneath and my fingers soon started to tease and caress her clit as he moaned. We carried on snogging as my fingers delved deeper in to her wet pussy. Her hands were soon rising up my shorts leg and she had good access to my stiff cock. We sat there for about 20 mins stroking each other until I whispered in her ear 'come on let's got back to mine'.

By *rtmarshMan
over a year ago

Stewarton

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

over a year ago

We walked back to my flat and entered we did not stop and I lead her straight to the bed room. We practically ripped each others clothes if and fell naked on to the bed. We were deep snogging when she started kissing my earlobes and the my neck, slowly moved down to my nipples and kissed, sucked and gently nibbled on them (I love my nipples being kissed etc). Then one went until she deeply took my rock hard cock in her wanton mouth. I was ok heaven as she sucked and licked me. Without warning I looked down and saw she was playing with her pussy as she sucked me. She was obviously very wet and when she showed me her finger is glistened with the juices of her sweet pussy. She carried on sucking and then I moan as I felt her now very wet finger pressed against my arse. She looked up at me and said 'is that ok?' I moan slightly and said 'yea' and with that she sucked me deeply again and at the same time gently pushed her well lubricated finger up my hole. It felt utterly amazing as she explores my ass whilst devouring my cock. After a minute or so I had to stop her I was so close to cumming and I wanted to fuck her.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

She lay on my bed with her legs wide apart and I moved up between her legs and gave her pussy a deep lick. I moved further her her body lingering on those huge but firm tits and up I continue until my cock teased the entrance to her pussy. I kept just entering slightly then pull out. She took my head in her hands and simply said 'stop teasing me and fuck my cunt!' This was the first time I had heard use the C word and I had no option but to push deep inside her lush wet pussy. She kept begging for me to go deeper and harder. Until I could hold back no further and filled her up with my spunk.

She kissed me and we relaxed into and embrace. We ended up fucking pretty much all night with minimal sleep.

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounters!

Keep them coming

over a year ago

In the morning she got dressed kissed me goodbye and went home. Thinking nothing of it and assuming it was one of our normal once a month or so encounters I went about the rest of the weekend as normal until my phone rang Sunday morning. Frankie was asking if I had come across an earring in my bed. I went and had a good look round and sure enough I found it on the floor. I told her I had found it and she simply said she was on her way to pick it up.

About 30 minutes later the bell rang and Frankie was at the door I let her in and made a coffee and handed her the earring.

She smiled and said 'I took it out and dropped it on the floor, I knew then I could come back and pick it up!' She then stood up and took off her clothes and said 'come on then, lets fuck!'

What could I do? I smiled and let her drop to her knees and she took off my jeans and boxers and greedily devoured my once again stiff cock. I have had many blowjobs in my time but Frankie was and still remains the best I have received.

She then stood up and told me to stand up. She then took io position on the sofa her legs wide apart and told me her cunt needs a good licking. I instantly dropped to my knees and hungrily lapped at her wonderfully wet pussy. Occasionally I would let my tongue drift down to the entrance then back up to the clit. She grabbed hold of her legs and hoisted them higher so I had real good access to her hole but also could let my tongue drift down to her arse. As I licked and sucked on her clit my locks kept stopping each time a little longer on her arsehole and she seemed to move to allow even better access.

I could hear her moan every time my tongue teased her increasingly wet arse. Eventually she grabbed the back of my head and said clearly 'come on Danny get your tongue right in there, I need you to get it really well lubricatednif you are going to stick your cock up it!'

Wow I had often fantasised about taking a lady up the bum but had not as yet realised that fantasy. I really went to town salivating increasingly as I feaverously lubricated her lovely arse.

over a year ago

She the flipped over and stuck her round arse up in the air. Once again I spread her cheeks and tongued it deeply until she was very wet. I positioned myself behind her and she said 'stick it in my pussy first to get it lubed up then do my ass!' I eagerly obeyed so quickly entered her ever soaking wet pussy and got my throbbing cock nice and wet the withdrew and lines or to enter that peach of an arse. Gently I pushed and felt that knowing pop as I broke through the barrier and my cock sank deeply in her tight anus. She whelped and I checked she was Ok and she replied 'oh God yes! Now please fuck my ass' I happily thrusted into her and I can honestly say it felt so good. I was able to grab her tits from behind and I could feel she was fingering her pussy as I could feel her fingers touching my cock from the inside. I was unable to hold on and with a couple more thrusts I shot my load deep up her and she rammed her own fingers deep in to her pussy and came almost at the same time.

She collapsed forward with me still inside her and we lay there for a short while as we caught I breaths.

I withdrew my cock and was amazed as she eagerly sucked the last dregs of cum from my softening tool.

After about 20 mins of just cuddling and kissing she announce she had better go and she had told her daughter she would not be long.

She dress kissed my again and off she went.

My mind was blown what a fuck that was!

over a year ago

Wow

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *rtmarshMan
over a year ago

Stewarton

over a year ago

Do you want more or have I provided with enough?

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Now that's a stupid question

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Keep going, please!!!!!

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great adventures!!

We want more!!

over a year ago

Our next encounter occurred on another night after a drinking session at her local with my old housemate. This time she had planned that my mate would have her spare room, I would be sleeping in her room and she would sleep in her daughters room with her daughter. That's fine I thought obviously with her daughter about I was not expecting anything this time round.

Once again we spent the evening in the pub the back to hers for further drinks. When we got back her daughter was already in bed and after a few more drinks my mate went up to his room and was soon fast off and Frankie said she would just nip in her room to grab her PJs if I didn't mind.

Fine by me we both headed up to bed and went in to her room. She walked over to her drawers and got out her PJs. And as she had already seen every part of me I started to undress to ger ready for bed. She said she may as well get into her PJs here as she did not want to wake her daughter up stumbling around in the dark. Made sense to me and we started to undress and it soon became obvious that we were just watching each other as we stripped. I could tell there was no use trying to stop myself and my cock sprang to life looking at her voluptuous body being revealed. She looked up and smiled and simply said.'will be a shame to waste that hard on'......

over a year ago

She made sure the door was shut then wandered her naked body over to me and gently pushed my on to the bed with that she moved round the side of the bed and climbed on but made it obvious she was going for a 69. In all our sessions we have not yet done this. She straddled my face and lower her already dripping pussy on to my face whilst engulfing my hard cock in her mouth. I buried my tongue deep into her pussy and licked and sucked her with utter hunger. My hands moved round to her ass as I licked her and stroked her cheeks before just tickling her arse hole. We stayed like that for what seemed like ages totally immersed in pleasuring each other orally. She then stopped sucking me and sat up slightly as I continued to lick her and I felt her shudder to an explosive orgasm with my tongue deep inside her sweet pussy. She leapt off and spun round whilst obviously still the final throws of orgasm and slid down my cock. I could still feel her pussy spasm round my cock and the last of her orgasm subsided. She eagerly kissed me and licked at the pussy juices round my mouth. She then buried her tongue in my ear (another first for me, but wow it was actually rather enjoyable). She then started to ride me slowly at first and sat up so I could caress her ample breasts. I wanted to really fuck her deep and hard so I rolled us over and she was on her back with my buried deep inside her and I thrust with all my effort. She was trying somewhat in vain to stifle her moans but she kept letting out yelps of pleasure until I could hold back no longer and shot east felt like gallons of spunk inside her. She looked at me and said 'do me a favour lick my pussy and get some of your spunk on your tongue then kiss me' I had not done this before but could not refuse so went down and lapped as much cum out of her leaking pussy as I could then moved up and we shared a very wet and spunky snog.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Great story

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *eardeddriverMan
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

The next couple of meets were pretty much run of the mill just meet and fuck.

However, I soon moved place and started sharing a house with a colleague. One weekend my colleague/land lady was away for the weekend. My girlfriend at the time lived quite some distance away and we were unable to hook up that weekend. My phone rang on the Friday evening and it was Frankie asking if I fancied meeting for a drink that weekend. I invited her round to my new place as our local was really nice and she jumped at the chance.

Next early evening the door bell went and Frankie was there I invited her in while I got my shoes on a d we headed off to the pub. As normal we were just chatting and occasionally holding hands or caressing knees.

The time came to head back and I offered her a drink and we sat on the sofa continuing our chat. After a short while the landline rang and it was my girlfriend. I said I had better answer it and Frankie was fine with it. She got up and went to the toilet as I chatted to the GF. After a couple of minutes Frankie walked back into the living room in a fishnet crotchless body stocking and nothing else. I tried to keep my composure as I chatted to my girlfriend and frankie kneeled down in front of me and unzipped my jeans. She was soon sucking and licking my now very hard cock. I was stuck my girlfriend in my ear and my fuck buddy blowing my cock. I think Frankie must have realised I was fast approaching cumming so she withdrew her head from my crotch and stood up once more. She slipped her fingers between her legs and delved them deep into her pussy. She withdrew her fingers and I could see how wet they were she then walked over to be and straddled me easily engulfing my cock inside her as I spoke on the phone. My voice obviously wavering as I penetrated her. My GF asked if I was ok and I said yeah ' just got the hiccups'. Frankie started to grind on to my cock and I was stuck with no where to go. I started to wind up my conversation and just as I said the obligatory 'love you' to the GF I exploded into Frankie with force.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Hot stories more please thanks

over a year ago

"Hot stories more please thanks "

I will keep them coming as still have plenty however all this reminiscing is getting me all hot and bothered. I do often wonder what Frankie is like now as she would be 68 by now! I wonder if she is still an active fuck?

over a year ago

Bet she will be

over a year ago

"Bet she will be"

I would like to find out and offer my services once again!

over a year ago

We didn't hook up again for about 6 months. I moved to the next city and in with a new girlfriend. However I kept wondering what Frankie was up to and one day when I was off work and knew due to her work she was probably off too I dropped her a text message asking how she was. She replied almost immediately and after a few texts I asked her if she fancied a drive out to see me the following day. Now my girlfriend often came home for lunch so we arranged for Frankie to visit about 30 minutes after she would need to leave to go back to work. Sure enough like clockwork the GF came home and had lunch and then went back to work. This left me with 4 hours of game time. I asked Frankie how she would like me to greet her at the door. She simply replied 'naked'so once the GF had gone I stripped off and put on my dressing gown. I heard a car pl up and peeked out of the window. I could see it was Frankie and as she got out of the car I could see she was wearing a zip up top. I took off my dressing gown and made my way to the front door. Frankie range the door bell and I open the door to find her with her top unzipped and her tits fully in show to me and her jeans where undone. I was stood but naked and invited her in. The second the door shut her jeans were on the floor as was her top. She simply grabbed my head kissed me and the guided me to my knees. I eagerly lapped at her pussy as she opened her legs. She the said 'think you had better take me to bed then'. I grabbed her hand a started to lead her upstairs. I stopped and turned to look at her a couple of steps below me and without warning she just took my now hard cock in the mouth.

over a year ago

Would be nice to know which of my Frankie encounters folks like the most.

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *rtmarshMan
over a year ago

Stewarton

over a year ago

As she sucked me on the stairs both totally naked she said to me 'fuck me right here!' Well she moved up a couple of steps above me bent over and pull her ample ass cheeks apart and told me to give her a licking. I buried my head between her cheeks and lapped at her pussy and occassionally her but hole. She whimpered and I knew she was up for some ass fucking again. I used my fingers to play with her clit as I continue to probe both of her holes with my tongue each time getting it deeper into her. She was getting particularly vocal which turned me on more. My finger drifted up to her asshole which my tongue had made very wet and I push it into her. I felt her push her hips back onto my finger and I started to probe her ass with my finger. I said to her ' do you want your ass fucking?' She replied 'yes please!'and push harder back on to my finger. I positioned a second finger next to her wet butt and it slipped into to join the other one with ease. I started to thrust my fingers in to her ass and she responded loudly by saying ' oh fuck yes Danny that feels great but I need you cock there!'

I suggested we move to the bed room as the stairs were not the most comfortable. She lay on her back and hoisted her legs up and apart to show me her sopping wet cunt and the entrance to her tight arse. I first got another good licking on her pussy and arsehole then guided my cock to the entrance to her pussy. 'I had bette get lubed up' I said and drove my cock deep into her pussy. She screamed with delight and I gave her pussy a good pounding before she looked me in the eyes and almost shouted 'Now get it up my ass!!!!' Without hesitation I withdrew from her pussy and slipped easily into her ass. She Yelp again with joy as I started to push deeper into her. I could feel her tighten her muscles round my cock and I fuck her and it felt awesome. It took hardly anytime for me to feel the orgasm build and my cum fill her ass up. She then simply smiled and said 'you know what to do!' And winked. I withdrew my cock and went down on her lapping cum out of her ass and then moving up to share my spunk in a deep snog.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Wow "
more more please thanks