Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Some stories.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Met older customer and ended up at hers.

So. I was on my lunch during a hot sunny day. I'm always horny but sun drives me crazy. I saw this woman who I'd seen before and got a feeling she liked me. So I went up and said hi.. She explained she was waiting for her daughter. Anyway we got chatting about normal things but I definitely got the impression she liked more. So I casually dropped into the conversation that she should take my number in case she needed anything. Obviously anyone listening would have assumed work but we both knew otherwise. Anyway, that same day, we messaged and flirted. Flirting became sexting. I joked on about giving her a lift home one time. Needless to say, a few days later she came into work. I discretely said to wait for me and I'd drive her down the road. Unfortunately she lived fairly close ha. So she did as I asked and hid somewhere so my colleagues couldn't see. I picked her up, gave her a kiss on the cheek.as we drove, she was nervous so I touched her leg occasionally. Then this turned to stroking as I drove. Her legs opened a little. Then as I got close to her home, I pulled over and we passionately kissed before she had to go. More texting and the odd bumping into each other later. One day she came into work. She needed some. Paperwork from her home and forgot to bring them. So I offered to drive her home. She accepted my offer and proceeded to look for the paperwork. She walked into the hall and said she couldn't find them. As she walked to the door, I grabbed her hand, pulled her close and passionately kisses her. Passion took over as I pinned her to the wall. We groped each other and I threw her to the stairs. I unbuttoned my trousers and she took out my big cock. She sucked hard and had me coming. We then went back to work as if nothing happened.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

When I met a married slim woman.

So it started about a year ago. I saw her with her son near a ride outside a shop. I went to her and got chatting. I complimented her and said she must get complimented all the time by her husband. She said she didn't so I joked about her giving me her number so I could send her daily compliments. We talked some more and I we swapped numbers. We flirted etc by text. Ended up going to a shop after we met at a toddler group. Had a cheeky grope as we walked around. Then a little kiss on the cheek as we said Good bye. We then went swimming and flirted. The second time we did it, I rubbed her pussy in the pool with people around us. Then I went to her house for a cup of tea and we kissed and groped. I played with her pussy as her kids were in the other room. I then even had my hands playing with her pussy from behind when her kids came in. We then met another evening in her car. We kissed and she got on all fours to suck me off. I made her cum by playing with her clit. We didn't hsve much time so I reached over her tiny ass and rubbed her ass hole as I came in her mouth and forced her head down on my cock. This was something she had never done before. Aneyway we met on Christmas eve at hers. We again kissed. I he'd her pants down as I rubbed her pussy and made her cum a lot. Again the kids were in the other room and she was on her hands and knees sucking me off. I had her bent over the counter as I rubbed her pussy and kicked her ass. She came as her kids were in the other room.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmmm lovely

over a year ago

Here's another story of a customer who I flirted with and ended up in a forest with.

She was cute and feisty. Ended up giving her my number and we messaged normally at first. I then found out that she was so competitive. I bet her that I could tease her and she would not stop me. In fact she would get so turned on that she would kiss me. One time I gave her a lift to work. So as I drive, my hand caressed her slender legs. As my hands got higher, her legs opened and she slunk into the seat. I rubbed her pussy through her jeans. I could feel the intense heat even through her jeans. Her breathing changed as she ground against my expert fingers. As we got closer to her work she was almost coming. I pulled over down a side street of a very very busy town as I slid my hand inside her panties and played with her pussy and clit. Not wanting to give in, she stopped me at last minute and raced to work as she was late. We text more and I suggested we go for a proper drive some Time. I told her what to wear which was a long dress style top.she rebelled and wore leggings too. When I picked her up one day, I told her she needed to remove them. She did this once inside the car explaining it was cold. As we drove, I caressed her smooth legs. I drove to a forest area in the rain and pulled over somewhere discrete. I continued stroking her legs, getting closer to her silk panties. As I rubbed her pussy, she got insanely turned on. As she got closer, I reminded her of our bet. This was that I could make her lose control before she made me. The forfeit would be she would kiss me. So as she got close, I told her she wanted to kiss me. As she came, she did. I her strip to her bra and panties. She then straddled me as I got undressed too. It was tight to have her on my lap as I was in driver's seat. She ground her pussy against my already dripping cock. After she came again, she got back to her seat and got on all fours. I had her take my fat circumcised cock out and suck it. As she did, I ran my hand over her ass, over her ass hole and slid my finger I to her pussy. I then slid my thumb inside her ass and pumped so hard she almost fell over. After a while of sucking and me not coming yet, she realised the time and had to go. I made her go home in just the long top, no bra, no panties and no leggings. As she sat there on my car seats with cum dripping out of her pussy, her phone rang. It was her bf. As she tried to innocently talk to him, I started to rub her pussy. Through muffled orgasm she chatted before cumming hard and forcing herself to say goodbye.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

I once got chatting to a pregnant girl at a bus stop. She looked out of breath. I asked if she was OK and she explained she was tired and overdue. We talked and I ended up flirting. I said about her big bump and asked to stroke it. She lifted her top up to just below her tits abs shimmied her jeans down a bit. I continued to grope her stomach. My hands sliding inside the waist band slightly and only a cm from her clit. As I caresses (rather than a professional rub), I could feel the smooth but very slight stubble of her pussy and the delve just above her clit. I did ask if she wanted to come inside with me and she was tempted but couldn't as had a bf. Makes me wonder what her boyfriend would have thought about my hands over his girl ha

over a year ago

Or was outside when a woman and son walked past. He saw me painting and asked what. I told him I was painting inside. I then said if his mum was OK and wanted to show him then she could. We went inside and as he ran around, I stared at her skinny ass. She saw me looking and I said it was amazing and asked to touch it nshe said OK. I had a good handful of her ass but not before my hands slid around her waist, her stomach and to her tits. After a grope, I kissed her before her son came back

over a year ago

What are peoples thoughts. I wanted to give full stories instead of 5 lines at a time. I have plenty more and am happy to share if you want.

Post new Message to Thread