Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Date

By *ici001 OP   Man
over a year ago

newcastle

You invite me to your house to watch a movie.i come slightly earlier then you expected and knock on your door.you open the door and greet me and give me a kiss on my cheek.you guide me to the sitting room and tell me to get comfortable. Few minutes later you come in the room and sit beside me.I put my arms around you and bring you close to me.i slowly move your hair back and start kissing and licking you neck gently while my hands slowly work their way down to your breast.i see what reaction you give before doing anything else.i can hear you letting out low moan so i start to slowly stroke your breast over your top.i gently begin to stroke your nipple to try and get them hard.I can tell you are enjoying this as you start to breath heavy as your nipples start getting erect.i rub them against your bra and slowly move my lips to your lips.you open your mouth slighlty to let my tongue in.i can taste your tongue.my hands slowly move under your top and go to your breast.i start to squeeze them slowly whilst i rub my thumb against your nipples.you look at me and pull me close and kiss me hard.you force your tongue down my throat and hug me tight.I slowly lift your top off and slowly kiss my way down to your breast.i start by putting my mouth around your right breast kissing and licking your nipple through your bra.while my hand is massaging and squeezing your left breast and nipple.i kiss in between your breast switching from you right breast to your left.i slowly wrap my arms around you and unhook your bra.i pull it off to expose your gorgous breast.i lay you on your back and slowly suck and bite your nipples gently.you start breathing heavy and start to stroke the back of my hair gently whilst i move from your right breast to your left breast.my hand is slowly going down to your legs and you can tell what im planing to do.My hand slowly goes in your pants.i start to touch your pussy over your knickers.i can feel how moist you are.i gently start to tease your pussy lips over your knickers.you spread your legs so that my fingers could touch you more as you are enjoying the touch.i start to feel the fabric of your knickers getting damp so i move my attention to your clit.my thumb is on top of it and i can feel it getting wet.i look you in the eyes when i slowly put one finger in your pussy.you take a deep breath as i put my middle finger in your pussy.i can feel the wetness coming out of your pussy as i slowly go in and out making a "come here" movement.you pull me up and start kissing me as you start to get really aroused.You whisper in my ears "please fuck me".i look at you and nodd and whisper back "not yet". I slowly go down your body giving gentle kisses till i get in between your legs.i pull your knickers off to expose your wet juicy pussy.i lift your leg up and put them on my shoulder.i come close to your pussy and with the tip of my tongue i lick and tease you.you start to breath heavy and moan quitly everytime my tongue touches your pussy.as i come close to tease you again you grab the back of my head and push me in your pussy.i start licking and sucking on your clit and i stick my tongue deep in your hole to taste all your juices.you start to moan as you grind your pussy against my mouth.i can feel your juice all over my face and mouth.i try my best to lick all your juice as you start to orgasm and release streams of hot warm juice all over my mouth and face. I pull away from your pussy and get up.you look at me as you are laying there on your back.i take my pants off and out spring my cock.i look at you and smile and say "look what you done" before come on top of you.i slowly start kissing you as my chest rubs against your chest.you can feel my cock rubbing against your pussy and your hands go down.i can feel you stroking it gently.i put the tip of my cock at the entrance of your pussy.you rock back to force it in and as you do that i pull it out.you try your best to get my cock in your pussy.you look at me and tell me that you cant take it no more and you need my cock.with that said i put your legs on my shoulder as i slowly pushy my thick long cock deep in your pussy.as it goes in you take a deep breath.i slowly go in and out your pussy.my fingers are rubbing your clit as i start to increase my pace.you start to moan and grab my ass as i start to fuck you deep and hard.you can feel my balls slapping against your ass cheeks and you look at me to tell me to fuck you hard.You scream that you are about to cum and hold me tigh as you start shooting your cum.i pull my cock out to let you cum as much as possible. I put my head back on the sofa cousion. I ask you to climb on top of me and to put your pussy over my mouth so i could lick your juices. Without wasting any time you stand above my head with your legs apart and slowly start lowering yourself till you feel the tip of my tongue touch your pussy.i open your pussy and start licking it gently to taste your juice.i start rubbing your clit and giving gentle kisses.You start grinding your pussy on my mouth and tongue as i start licking you deeper and faster.your juice is running all over my face and mouth. I lift you up and turn you around and make you lay on your belly.i grab you by the hip and lift your arse in the air.i come behind you and put my cock in your pussy.each time i push my cock in you push back to feel the full length of my cock.you start pushing back and forth fast.i grab you by the hip and fuck you hard.you look back at me and tell me to fuck you hard as your about to cum again.i look at ypu and tell you iwant to cum with you.i lean forward as i start fucking you hard and fast.you start screaming "im cccuuummiinngg" which sets me off and i shoot my hot thick cum deep in your pussy.as i pull my cock out i can see my cum dripping out your pussy xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread