Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First bj from a man

Jump to newest

By *andy cock queen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Aldershot.....Surrey

I was about 20, and was having to travel from Paddington by train..

I,d plenty of time to spare, so wandered around the streets next to the station..

This was in the 80s....and there was an adult book shop on almost every corner.....obviously, i took full advantage..

Well...it was a quiet afternoon, and i found myself in a typically seedy bookshop.....with a typically seedy older guy...probably in his 50s, behind the counter.

I,d been browsing big tit mags and such, when the guy behind the counter......who looked like one of the guys in a Bill Ward cartoon...asked, if there was anything in particular, that i was interested in.......i replied ...surprising myself...."have you any Tranny mags"....guilt ridden at my own admission, i was surprised to see a leer pass over his weasel lips.......

Stepping from behind his raised counter....and staring intently, he questioningly said..." but you,re not gay....are you ?"...i sort of stuttered .."sort of"....as his hand reached out to cup my crutch.....

...He was an odious little man....but i was totally intoxicated by the moment......" behind the counter now" he ordered.....i obeyed.....he told me to unzip......all the while, he had an eye on the door, for fear of being disturbed by a customer...the shop being empty of course.....

I opened my trousers....and can honestly say, my cock was probably the hardest its ever been......

He looked down, and literally liked his lips, the crouching, he had his mouth down to the balls.....which in my case, is no mean fete....i,m about 8.5 and very thick....

He worked my cock for about 30 seconds, when the old fashioned bell tinkled on the door......

We were secluded from view, enough.......i stood there behind the counter.....staring at books on the shelf.....and he, as though rummaging for something......asked curtly..."can i help you madam".....unbelievable ,the woman came into a dirty bookshop for a fucking map.....honestly..

He rudely said no.....he went straight back down on me.....and this time ....i came in a minute......unusually so.........

I immediately succumbed to massive guilt.....zipping myself up...and wanting to get out......he said..."i finish at six.....i,ll take you round my place, and fuck the arse off you.".....

I was out of the door,,hateing myself..today i,d be there at six , sharp..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread