Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fucking her husband while babysitting cont

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had lost my job over a month ago now and was getting very down. A friend suggested babysitting. Im to old to be babysitiing I quickly replied. Not at all she said. She had friends who were in need of someone to mind kids while they went out. They prefered older women with their own kids. I took the number and gave it a call. The pay was good and my husband was home most evenings anyway to look after our kids.

The following day I got a phonecall to ask if I could come over the following Saturday night. I showed up at 7 as asked. I was wearing a tight jeans and low cut top. I interdouced myself and noticed the husband staring at my breasts. Great a perve I thought. A very good looking one at that. We chatted for a while and I talked to the kids. The wife explained that I would sometimes have to mind the kids while her husband was at home. He worked a lot and wasn't very good with the kids on his own. I didnt really mind as long as I got paid.

Everything went great the first night. The kids were well behaved and went to bed early. Which meant i had plenty of time to just relax. The following weekend I again had to babysit. They were heading to party with a bunch of friends. The kids again went to bed early. I sat there bored and horny. It had been weeks since I had sex and even then it was rubbish. It was early enough in the night. I lay back on the sofa letting my hand slip into my panties.

Mmmmm yes I thought. I rubbed my clit harder and harder. I was so close to cumming. I was so lost in what I was doing that I didn't hear anyone come in. I heard an awkward cough and looked up to see Edward standing in the doorway. I quicky removed my hand. Edward didn't look one bit embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. I just got carried away'". He looked straight at me and laughed. "Don't worry about it. I'd have stood here and watched but unfortunately my wife is outside saying goodbye to friends and we'll if she saw you then you'd no longer be babysitting for us. She doesn't even know where here pussy is anymore and is very prude". I felt myself go red but didn't get a chance to answer as I could hear his wife coming up the hall way. I quicky put on my coat and fumbled in bag to get my keys.

She looked at me and asked how the night went. "Great" was all I managed to say before practly running off.

I quicky sat into my car relieved to be out of the house. I turned the key but the car wouldn't start. I tired a few times. Feck it anyway I thought. Rose came out and asked if I was okay. The car won't start. She quickly ordered me inside.

We back into the kitchen. Edward will give you a lift she tells me. "No thanks your okay. I can just ring my husband". "Don't be silly. Sure he couldn't be dragging the kids out with him at this hour. I'll go look for Edward and you can just sort your car out in the morning". I couldn't even answer but I knew she was right. She made her way quietly out of the kitchen to go find Edward.

I was standing there feeling awkward and still wet from earlier. I decided to go to the downstairs bathroom to clean myself up. I walk to the bathroom and open the door thinking there is no one in there. How wrong I was. Edward is standing there with this effect cock in his hand. I feel the heat creep across my skin. I am so embarrassed. "Sorry. So sorry. I should have knocked" I quickly say. He smiles at me and says "don't worry about it. I did catch you after all so I guess it's only fair. You left me horny and I thought I'd wack a quick one out down here as so I wouldn't get caught by herself".

I don't reply and make my way back to the kitchen. Rose returns. I don't know where he is. She calls out for Edward and he shouts that he will be back in a few mins.

Im so embarrassed and when Edward walks back into the kitchen I try by best not to make eye contact. Rose tells him that my car won't start and I need a lift home. He laughs and says I was wondering why you were back. He grabs his keys off the counter and we make our way to the car. Just before I climb in he turns to me and says "sorry about that. I didn't mean to make you feel awkward. It's just been so long since I've had sex and seeing you that way was such a turn on".

We drive for a while in silence. He eventually asks "is what happened to night going to affect you babysitting?". I reply "I'm not sure. I feel fairly awkward.". He quickly reply " There's no need to feel awkward. What Happened can be out secret. I'm hardly going to say anything and no harm was done". Okay is all I manage to say. We pull up outside my house and I quickly get out of the car.

I walk into the house. My Husband is awake and in the sitting room. I explain about the car and he says we can sort it tomorrow. I sit down beside him. Still feeling horny from earlier. I reach my hand across to feel the outline of his cock. "Not to night love" he says. I then start to kiss his neck hoping to turn him on. He turns to me and says "I'm not in the mood".

Feeling a little daring I get up and start to strip. He looks at me and then looks back at the tv. "I don't know what's got into you to night but there no chance". I pick up my cloths and make my way to our room.

I am so horny I just have to play. I walk to my drawers and pull out my favourite vibe. I may back in the bed and let it slip inside me. No lube needed as I am driookng wet. I don't know what comes over me but I reach for my phone and scroll down to Edwards number.

I quickly type out guess what I'm at? And hit send. Oh shit I can't believe I've done that I think to myself. Within 2 minutes I get a reply. It reads: Several things what through my head but my guess is your not doing any of them so enlighten me.

I laugh as I read his message. I hover over the reply button and decide to answer him. I'm laying on my bed with my fav vibe thinking about you wanking.

His reply: where is your husband?

Turns out he isn't interested in fucking his horny wife so I thought I'd have a play.

He must be mad. Your making me want to touch myself again here. Are you really playing with yourself?

I am by now feeling very daring and decide to take a little video while playing and moaning his name. I send him another message.

Check your WhatsApp

I get nothing for several minutes and then he sends me a video of him stroking his cock. We tease each other until we both cum. We agree that what we done was a once off. I go to sleep satisfied for the first time in a very long time.

About 3 weeks passed and I heard nothing. I thought maybe he felt guilty and didn't want me there anymore. Who could blame him really. Then came the phonecall I was half dreading and half wanting. Rose asked if I could babysit the following Saturday night. She asked if I'd be up for staying over and if not she would organise something. I agreed to stay over. I arrived on the Saturday with my overnight bag. Rose told me she was going to a hen do and staying over. There was no sign of Edward so I assumed he was off mates. I played with the kids for a while and was just about to order some food when Edward came into the kitchen.

He said he had been upstairs finishing some work and cam down before getting something to eat. I told him I was about to order some food and why would he like. The food came and I got the kids ready for bed. She I came back downstairs he was standing there looking hot and smelling amazing. "I'm off out the lads for the evening. If you need anything you have my number. Chat later". "Bye" was all I managed relieved he was heading out.

decided around 11 to head up to bed. There was nothing on the tv and I was feeling bored. I changed into my mighty and brushed my teeth. I checked on the kids and they were still fast asleep. Rose had said that they were good sleepers and slept through the night. They usually had to woken. I left my door a little ajar so that I could hear them if they did wake.

After tossing and turning for a while I decided to play on phone. After a while a message pinged up from Edward.

What are you up too? Are the kids being good for you?

I quickly replied Kids are fast asleep and im just gone to bed. Enjoy your night and dont be worrying about the kids.

A few minutes had passed and then another message came in. So no repeats of the last night you were there then?

Nope Im a good girl tonight.

Aww I thought your be touching yourself again thinking about me stroking my cock. I have wanked so many times since thinking about what had happened.

I thought about replying but then thought id best not. He was right though. I had also played with myself several times thinking about him wanking. It was so hot. Within minutes I could feel the wetness between my legs and that pull to touch myself. I let my hand slowly fall down to my breasts and slowly felt them through the material of my nighty. I let my hands slip further and pulled my mighty right up so that I could touch my bear breasts. It felt so good to be touching myself.

The desire taking over let my hand to my clit. I started to massage my clit liking how good it felt. I ached to be touched. To feel manly hands caress my body. To feel the heath of someones breath on my nipples. I stopped suddenly thinking I could here someone on the lading but their was silence. I got up to check the kids and they were still fast asleep.

I made my way back to the bed. I pulled the nighty right up and parted my lets. I let my fingers hover at my enterace before letting them plunge into my wetness. Faster and harder I shoved my fingers in. I was interrupted by the sound of my phone. I picked it up and it was a message from Edward.

Came home early and now lying in my bed. I am pretty sure I caught a glimpse of you playing but didn't want to overstep the mark. Any chance you hoped Id catch you and thats why you left the door open?

Maybe I hoped you would although I had thought there was no one home. If you want to watch then you know where I am.

It didn't take long before I heard footsteps and I went back to fingering my pussy. I was so so turned on that you could hear the wetness as my fingers slipped in and out of my pussy. Faster and faster. I could see him standing in the doorway. Only boxers on and his cock in his hand. "Im close to cumming" I called out. He wanked harder and replied "So am I". I came hard within seconds all over my hand while crying out his name. "Oh fuck I need to cum" he relied. "Come here now and cum all over me" came my reply. I couldn't believe I had even said it. He didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly walked to bed and knelt up. "Oh fuck yes, yes ,yes. Oh god im cumming all over you. oh yes". Then just as quickly as he had came he tucked his cock back into his boxers and walked away. He stood in the door way and before he left he turned and said "its not cheating if we haven't actually touched each other is it?". I laughed and replied "I guess not but lets not tell anyone". With that he left.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lovely. Looking forward to the next part.

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

This great ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will get writing when I'm not working. Story was inspired by the male half of a couple here after a very brief dirty chat. I couldn't get it out of my head.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *elbyfuntimesMan
over a year ago

Selby

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

"Will get writing when I'm not working. Story was inspired by the male half of a couple here after a very brief dirty chat. I couldn't get it out of my head. "

Oh to be in your head!xx

Reply privately

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Following this and regularly keep checking for updates

Reply privately

By *andycd20000TV/TS
over a year ago

limerick side of ennis.

Same

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

awesome story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very hot x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j JonesMan
over a year ago

Manchester

sooo sexy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Following this and regularly keep checking for updates"
same here it’s very horny

Reply privately

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

So hot more please

Reply privately

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *dressagainTV/TS
over a year ago

perth

- very erotic story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story it’s making me so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh wow! Nice start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need more

Reply privately

By *illyKMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Hand is poised and waiting for the next instalment! Not sure if I have the self control to wait!

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By *FirmHandMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Looking forward to more of this hot story

Reply privately

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Reply privately

By *ancsUpForFunMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

Edwards not the only one with a hard cock now

Reply privately

By *ancardiff7Man
over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh my

Reply privately

By *untimes-2024Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Reply privately

By *abbyLoveTV/TS
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Love the story and what a temptress. Can’t wait to read what happens next

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please!

Reply privately

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

Amazing

Reply privately

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 04/01/19 06:01:41]

Reply privately

By *iknaknok42Man
over a year ago

limavady

Reply privately

By *ischief79Man
over a year ago

Surrey

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *uriouscoveMan
over a year ago

Here

Looking forward to an update

Reply privately

By *teemy adventuresCouple
over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Reply privately

By *eardeddriverMan
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Looking forward to the next installment

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *ricovMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Can’t wait for the next bit!

Reply privately

By *appytimes2019Man
over a year ago

East Manchester

Great read, thanks for sharing, looking forward to hearing more x ??

Reply privately

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can wait to see where this goes

Reply privately

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nowhere it would seem

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

;-)

Reply privately

By *illyKMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Wow, wish this was continuing now. I want to explode! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need more of this horny story

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Very naughty and sexy. Can't wait for more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The following morning it was as if nothing had happened. Edward went on his way with the kids to visit family. The following Tuesday I was at home after dropping the kids to school when Edward messaged me.

Hay what's up? Hope your okay about the weekend.

Me : Are you kidding it was very hot.

Him: thought maybe you'd be having second thoughts by now. You have no idea how horny I've been since.

Me: you can can show me.

Him: if your free meet me at 11 by the entrance to ...... woods.

Me: Okay but for what?

Him: Some mutual wanking if you want.

Me: See you there.

I quickly ran upstairs to shower and change. Even though we were only going to watch each other. I quickly showered and changed. Even as I jumped in the car I could feel my pussy getting wet. I love the excitement. I wore a short summer dress. No bra and some small silk panties

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

horny story x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Iron will power the pair of ya

Reply privately

By *otts72Man
over a year ago

London

Loving this. So hot.

Reply privately

By *arry4466Man
over a year ago

llandrindod

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Reply privately

over a year ago

I pulled into the car park. There was a few cars parked. I spotted Edward right away. He climbed out of his car and walks towards me. I wasn't sure what to do so I stayed in the car. He climbed in beside me. He leaned across and kissing my cheek. Lingering there for a second. "Right let's get walking. I've got a great spot in mind". We both out of the car and started walking. I could feel my wetness with every step I took. We walked in mostly silence except for some small chat. After about 10 minutes of walking off the beaten track we came to a small clearing in the woods.

"Right here should do" he says. I stand there awkwardly not sure what to do. It's not like we can touch each other. "Gone shy are we? I'll just have to start and you can follow".

He opens his zip and pulls down his pants and boxers a small way. His cock is already errect. He slowly starts to wank his cock keeping eye contact with me all the time. "It's taken everything I have to not walk over to you and pulls up that little sun dress" he tells me. I let out a little laugh "what exactly is it that you want me to do?". He looks at me now more serious and replies "I want you to remove that dress. Then I want you to walk to the tree behind you. Lean against it and pleasure your beautiful body". I didn't need to be asked twice. I pulled the dress over my head. Leaving me in just my shoes and panties. I walked over to the tree and leaned against it. The feeling of the rough bark against my skin turning me on further.

I let my hands slowly caress my body. The slow breeze making me tingle. I had never in my life been so daring and I never wanted to please someone so bad. I ached to be touched but knew the rule. With one hand pinching my nipple and the other slipping inside my panties I began to rub my clit. "It's not gonna take me long to cum" I hear myself say. He smiles. His strokes getting a little faster now. "Good I want to watch you cum" He replies. He walks over to where I am standing. Still stroking his cock. He is so close I can almost feel his breath on me. "Cum for me baby. I want you to cum just for me". Well that's enough to send me over the edge. "Oh god Edward in cumming. Oh fuck. It feels so good. Oh yes". I cum hard all over my fingers. He is grining from ear to ear. "Good girl. Now I'm going to cum. Your going to let me cum into your panties while your still wearing them. Then your going to wear them for the rest of the day. Understood?" Fuck this horny "Yes I understend". I hold my panties out he keeps wanking. It's not long before he is cumming and moaning my name. He fills my panties. He then pulls up his pants and grabs my dress. "Your so fucking hot" he tells me. I slip the dress on and smile at him. He has no idea what he has done for me without ever having touched me.

"We better go. I've to get back to work". We walk back the way we came. Half way back he stops and turns to me. "I'm really sorry bit I have to do this"he says. He walks closer to me. We are standing face to face and I'm not sure what he is going to do. He reaches his hand up to touch my cheek and then kisses me like ive never been kissed before. When he pulls away I almost loose my footing. "Sorry I just had to taste your mouth. Even just this once. I had to know if it would be everything is imagined and we'll it was". I'm to stunned to say anything. We walk back to our cars and pulls away. Within a few minutes I get a message from him. It reads: I really don't think we should do this anymore. It's been really hard to keep my hands to myself. Sorry about everything. I should never have pushed you this far". I simply wrote back "okay" as I don't know what else to say

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Superb xx

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *arry4466Man
over a year ago

llandrindod

more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fabulous

Reply privately

over a year ago

Such a horny story

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow this is so so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *alty2017Man
over a year ago

Stranraer

Fabulous story very hot.

Reply privately

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Surely there’s more??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *razy-88Man
over a year ago

belfast

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cracking story,love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Over the next few weeks I went to baby sit. Edward always made sure not the be there when I came in and would only come down stairs when it was time to go. It was torture. I missed playing with him watching. I was trying to satisfy myself but it wasn't really getting me off. I wasn't sure what to do. I had to think of a way to show him that I wanted him and that there was no need to be sorry.

Reply privately

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope you change his mind and continue the hot story

Reply privately

over a year ago

The following weekend I was asked if I could stay the night as Rose was going out with her sisters and staying over with them. Edward would be heading out with some work mates and probably wouldn't make it home. I shower up early. Edward had already left. Rose had a couple of drinks in her and was waiting on a taxi. She told me the kids had gone to bed and were fast sleep. She seemed different than usual. Dressed up to the last and with a loose tongue. She told me how her and Edward didn't really have sex anymore. That she had lost interest. I listened to her feeling kinda guilty. Them she done something that left me speechless. She walked over to the stool where I was sitting and locked lips with me. I don't know if it was shock or what it was but I kissed her right back. Them as she pulled away we heard a car pull in. "Gotta go. Taxi is here. Sorry about that I don't know what came over me. Please don't let it affect you coming here and looking after the kids. They love having you around". With that she said bye and left.

I sat there not quite believing what had happened. I had never been kissed by a girl before. Well at least not properly like she had lost kissed me. I had only ever kissed girls as a dare on my younger days. I knew I shouldn't have enjoyed it but I did. It was very sensual. I went into the sitting room feeling rather hot and horny. I tried to watch tv but eventually went up to bed as I couldn't think straight.

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Just gets better.

Reply privately

By *lue dolphinMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I brushed my teeth and grabbed a quick shower. Damn I was horny. I picked up my phone to mail Edward and as I did I had a message from him. It reads: cant stop thinking about you in my house. Your never far from my thoughts. You make me so horny. I know I shouldn't be sending you this but cant help it.

I smile to myself knowing that he still wants me. I take a pic of myself in just the towel and hit send.

I sit there for a few minutes but get nothing in return. So I decided to head back to the bedroom. I slip a nighty on over my head and go to check on the kids. I want to play but don't seem to have it in me. I check my phone again and still nothing. Maybe u shouldn't have sent that picture. A well not much can be done now. I try to go asleep and then around 12 I get a message. It's from Edward and reads: What are you up too?

Me: Just lying in bed. Trying to sleep but to horny. You ?

Him: Just sitting down stairs. Also very horny. Don't want to come up because I know if I do then there's no chance I'll be keeping my hands to myself.

Me: Maybe I don't want you to keep your hands to yourself. Maybe I want your hands all over my body. Maybe I want your hands to pleasure me.

I get nothing back. After about 10 minutes I can hear him climb the stairs. He walks straight into room and stands there. He looks at me and I see the guilt in his face. He walks towards the bed and sits at the edge. "I've wanted you from the first moment you walked into my house. Then seeing you lying back on my sofa playing drove me over the edge. All them things I made you do. I felt awful afterwards". I let out a little laugh. "You didn't make me do anything. I touched myself for you because I wanted too. I done it because I like how it felt. I pushed you as much as you pushed me. I want this as much as you do".

With that he get up and starts to remove his clothes

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best story I’ve read on here for ages thanks x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bloody hell this has got me hooked

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

Great story, keep writing please x

Reply privately

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wpw

Reply privately

over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Wow, such a horny story.

Reply privately

By *ixieboy13Man
over a year ago

Waterford City

Wow stunng horny story more pls

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rew81Man
over a year ago

deeside

Horny story

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Gripping story and lots more to come, love the twists and turns!! Potential fun for everyone

Love to hear more.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Loving this

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Gripping story and lots more to come, love the twists and turns!! Potential fun for everyone

Love to hear more..... "

hot hot hot more please thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

This story just gets better all the time . Will there be a twist with the kiss from the wife

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow. Best story I’ve read in a while. Sitting here rock hard!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So great

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More x

Reply privately

By *om38500Man
over a year ago

mayo

What a great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love mutual wanking

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Will get writing when I'm not working. Story was inspired by the male half of a couple here after a very brief dirty chat. I couldn't get it out of my head. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow this is so good turns me on

Reply privately

By *ilk_TrayMan
over a year ago

Hampshire

A great story so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please- so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

After he undressed he walks to bed. I sit up and we kiss. He removes my nighty. I lay back on the bed trembling from his touch. Has it really been so long since ive been touched like this I think to myself. His hands move nervously and expertly over my body. Making me almost cum from his touch alone. It feels so good. His lips on my breasts is driving me wild. I feel my breath quicken and when he uses one hand to reach between my legs I cum hard. I apologise for cumming so soon. He looks as me seriously now and says "Don't you ever apologise for cumming to quick. Just don't expect it to be last your time to night".

His mouth moves down my body placing little butterfly kisses along the way. He stops at my clit and looks up at me. Almost like he is asking for permission. I just nod. His mouth disappears into clit. His tounge feeling like it has some kind if magic power as my pussy begins to tingle again. His fingers search for my entrance. He finds it after a minute and skip a his fingers deep inside me. He pulls them out and then tastes my juices from his fingers. This drives me nuts. I try to reach for his cock but he stops me. "Not yet" is all he says.he moves his head back down and goes to work on my pussy. Making me cum and moan in minutes. I let their trying to catch my breath. He moves up and lyes beside me. I get up on my knees and start to suck and stroke his cock. "I'm not going to last long" he says. "That's good. Then we can get to round 2" I quickly reply. Then I go straight back to sucking his hard cock. It doesn't take long before he tells me he is close to cumming. He tries to pull my head up bit I keep it firmly there. "I'm gonna fill your mouth if you don't stop". I keep going getting more and more confident. " Oh fuck I'm gonna can. I'm gonna fill your mouth. Oh god yah. That feels so good. Oh fuck yes". With that he fills my mouth

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story well written it's making me so horny

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

So horny

Reply privately

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Hot! ??

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

By *eicestermale1Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Me too....

Reply privately

over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Reply privately

By *2BiGuyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fab story

Reply privately

By *abbyLoveTV/TS
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Brilliant story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Begging for next instalment

Best story on here for a long time

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has got me so hard. More please - soon!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait until you go girl on girl with the wife

Reply privately

By *ricovMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Amazing! Future threesome?