Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A genuine series of texts from my wife following an encounter with another man

Jump to newest

By *ubywants2play OP   Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

The following 'story' is a genuine and unedited (except to protect anonymity) series of texts I received from my wife following an encounter with someone she met from this very site.

They were received over the course of an hour as I sat in a meeting, in another country on a business trip. I was able to read the messages on my smartwatch as they arrived but unable to respond in any way.

The formatting will look strange but each short paragraph represents an individual text message exactly as it was sent on the day, literally copied and pasted from the transcript on the message app.

-I've been a bad girl baby...

-you know how you said you'd be ok with me chatting to some people online this week while you were away? Well, I got a bit horny this morning and may have met someone......

-I know you said you wouldn't be able to respond this afternoon as your with Rob and the client so don't worry about replying. I'll tell you what happened if you like.....

-Remember Nathan from Fab? Well after chatting late last night and this morning I needed some attention and not the sort that my fingers or toys can handle ...

-So, I met him in the car park of the services. He got out of his car to meet me, walked up to me and gave me the biggest hug, saying "how are you doing!?", I hugged him, kissed his cheek slowly and told him how I was pleased to see him at last....

-We got in the car and he was pretty casual, just started driving to the place he'd found earlier. It was difficult not to reach over for his cock but for some reason I wanted to wait. I wanted the first contact to be with my mouth. As he pulled up in a country lane, it was pitch black. He got in the back seat and undone his jeans. They still covered his cock, which by this time I could see was growing....

-I climbed in the back seat and he instantly leaned in to kiss me. I held his face and moved my lips to his cheek, his ear, his neck, his chest....

-Every wee while I'd brush my hand past his crotch and could feel he was rock hard now.

-I could feel how much he wanted me and I like it. I sucked on his nipples, kissed all over his tummy and across his belt line.....

-I came back up and told him he'd need to lose the trousers if we were going to get anywhere......

-Instantly he whipped his trousers down to his ankles.... And there it was. His cock was hard and hot and I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around it. It's been a while since I heard that gasp from a guy who doesn't know how much I love sucking cock, feel my mouth go over it for the first time...

-His head rolled back and he started breathing deeper, his hands instantly grasped my hair and I know he was holding back on pushing my head down his shaft.....

-He groaned as I kissed and licked and teased his helmet. You know that feeling, as my hand gently rolls around the main part of your shaft, up and down, gently, but somehow firm at the same time, while my mouth and tongue and lips all seem to brush your the head of your cock all at once, but separately. He was feeling that, and he seemed almost hypnotised by my actions....

-I was loving it. THIS is what I do best. I love making grown men melt into my will. I love knowing that one slight flick of my tongue, or grip of my hand can make them feel almost dizzy....

-As I explained before, my ass was raised up, bent upwards just begging to be grabbed. It took no more than a minute for him to grip my ass in time with me sliding the full length of his cock into my mouth....

-It seemed like a decent reward for grabbing my ass exactly the way I wanted him to....

-Now you know me pretty well, and you know that when I have my ass in the air that means my pussy is looking for attention....

-He was sliding his hands all over my butt cheeks as I rolled my hips back and forward, encouraging him to slide his hand under my jeans. I'd intentionally worn jeans that were a bit big on me so I knew he could slide a cheeky hand in......

-While I was working his cock, I decided it was time to have some ball play. I'd been caressing them in my hand as I took his cock from my mouth, kissed down the length of him and started to kiss his tightening balls.....

-Then his whole body tensed.

-I had sucked one of his balls all the way into my mouth, and his arms, his legs, his abs, they all gripped as they enjoyed the wet warmth of my mouth cover his balls, one by one. He groaned "oh my god" a few times and his hands were all over me at this point.

-He knew he wanted to have them on me, but he couldn't decide where. He liked feeling my ass, he was enjoying squeezing my boobs, running his hands over my back and shoulders and legs....

-Once he'd had a good feel of my boobs, he started kissing my shoulder and neck. I reallllly wanted some attention at this point and was seconds away from sitting on him and pushing my hard nipples into his mouth and telling him how much I wanted them to be sucked....

-I sat up and the kisses continued. He reached around my back with his hand and unclasped my bra. Right at this point I knew my pussy was so wet it would take him anytime and I told him how hard it was not to jump on and ride him right then and there...

-He lifted my vest off, took my bra off and put one of my nipples right in his mouth. And he sucked on them. I was relieved and as my ass was still grinding, he slid his hand down the back of my jeans and edged towards my pussy.... I moved my hips so that his fingers were rolling over my thong, which was barely covering my pussy lips....

-At this point I moved back to his dick and made him quiver again. I wanted to feel his fingers in me? And I wanted his cock in my mouth while I did....

-I started breathing more deeply at this point and groaned as he run his fingertips over the fabric of my now damp knickers....

-I was really enjoying this and wanted to up the game a wee bit so I started twisting my head in the opposite way that I rolled my hands up his shaft and moaned with each one, just so he was clear that I wanted every second, every centimetre, every sound of this. I wanted it all and I was going to get it...

-More sounds were coming from him now and he let out a chuckle as he told me "you're really fucking good at this"...... "I know" I replied, "I just really fucking love playing with cock"....

-I slipped his sloppy cock right into my mouth, wishing there was another cock lined up between my still spread thighs. His hands went into my hair and the noises were more intense...

-His cock was thickening and his grip was tightening. I was looking forward to tasting him. I had slurped up a few dribbles of pre-cum and it had me wanting more...

-I wanted to feel his hips fuck my face. I wanted to hear the noises he made as I swallowed his cum...

-His hands pushed my head down more firmly than before. His bell end slid to the back of my throat and even writing this now it's making me wet...

-I thought he was going to give me what I wanted. I could feel he was close, then he opened his eyes and moved himself slightly, took his hands off my head and placed them firmly back on my ass...

-Yessssss I thought, he's going to go for it now!! His fingers pulled my hot, wet thong to the side and he knowingly slid his fingers in, circling them. I matched his circling and groaned in pleasure....

-"Fucking 'ell, you're so wet!" He said. I replied quickly, "well it's no wonder, I love sucking on cock, and you have no idea how much I want to fuck right now".....

-He did know though, coz he wanted to as well...

-He was smiling as he fingered me, obviously enjoying how much his cock had turned me on...

-Then it happened. I found the motion that made it so he couldn't hold back. The noises he was making changed. They moved up from slow groans to fast, higher ahhhhs. This excited me as I knew I was going to get his cum now....

-Maybe three seconds later, as he was still fingering me in between groping and squeezing my cheeks, he came.....

-There wasn't tonnes of cum, and much of it went straight from firing out his cock deep into my throat. I barely had to swallow...

-I gulped down every last drop and sucked his cock gently, trying to glean every drop of that salty, sticky load that I could from him...

-He laughed again, I think with relief, and told me what fucking idiot he'd been for waiting so long to meet....

-We won't have to wait so long next time though as he'll be here on Friday, fucking me as you walk in the door...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abbingMan
over a year ago

Belfast

nice

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Wow!!!

over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 03/01/19 02:13:40]

over a year ago

Newcastle

Wow reading this again has got me wet! Not seen these since I sent them!

Nathan has to be one of the top fabbers.... VWE.... Very open minded.... Very experienced and great with his hands!!

The follow up meeting when Jonny was at work is one of my favourite ever sessions too...

Thanks for the reminder Jonny

We'll need to ask Nathan over again soon!

R xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m not even sure if I could hold back and not whip it out for wank if Mrs sent something like this. Very hot moment

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Newcastle

"I’m not even sure if I could hold back and not whip it out for wank if Mrs sent something like this. Very hot moment"

Yeah I started texting Jonny when Nathan came for the follow up and I seem to remember him having to take more restroom breaks than normal before he left work

over a year ago

Newcastle

"I’m not even sure if I could hold back and not whip it out for wank if Mrs sent something like this. Very hot moment

Yeah I started texting Jonny when Nathan came for the follow up and I seem to remember him having to take more restroom breaks than normal before he left work "

Yeah, thanks for that. It was either go the the toilet and relieve myself while I watched your story unfold or embarrass everyone when I eventually bust through my trousers

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Hot any more

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hot any more"

Thanks. There were definitely more similar events. I would just have to find the transcripts from somewhere.

Post new Message to Thread