Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

NYE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

'New Year's Eve, 3 into 1 does go'

I made the long Journey to Leicester knowing, at least one highly sexed woman would be there & I was not disappointed. There were many middle-class, middle-aged women with husbands, the Discotheque played almost entirely, Middle of the Road music, in what is an immaculately clean, almost sterile Club.

Belle de Nuit the lady I travelled to see was not Middling at all. She wore a long white see-thru gown Open all the way down both sides of her body, which for a High-Class woman in her 50s, is in perfect shape, she could still be in her early 30s, such, is the length of her legs and large but firm breasts. Having fondled her tits on many occasions I know they are natural but she keeps the firm, using water pressure to exercise the otherwise underused core-muscles under her breast glands. Her legs which on NY Eve were exposed to her armpits, reminiscent of the fabulous dancers from early Hollywood Films.

Belle is a class act, you can imagine my surprise when Isaw her on one of many beds in a larger room at library Elite, with 3 guys fuckin her vagina at the same time, how she got 3 in together I'll explain.

One gut lay on his side & Belle did the same facing him. He eased his extra large cock into her pussy. Then a 2nd guy got on the bed & penetrated Belle's vagina from the rear. I know she never takes A.

As if that wasn't spectacular enough, a 3rd very tall guy got astride all 3 & Belle lifted her leg over the shoulder of the guys facing her. this gave access to the long-legged guy astride them & he slid his massive cock into Belle alongside the 2 already in her up to the hilt.

The room was crowded & even couples fucking on other beds got up to watch Belle getting fucked by 3 young VWE guys at the same time. It became clear each guy was thrusting at a different tempo. Which meant, as one was going in, another was on the outstroke & a 3rd was halfway up here. that consociation of cocks meant she was getting very fast pelvic thrusts, at record speeds. It was a sight to see, it wasn't long before Belle was in combined ecstasy. She cried out her orgasms, it seemed for minutes, maybe as long as 10 minutes, the guys couldn't stop as all 3 were at the point of ejaculation/

Eventually, one by one, they all came, so were able to pull out. Belle was sated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Wow sounds terrific

over a year ago

Doesn't it just! She's a legend but she's real

By *teve21Man
over a year ago

Stone

This story is so sexy and so horny, made me so turned on reading it. Just hope one day i get the chance to meet the gorgeous belle and stretch that pussy whilst my fellow partners in crime are deep in her. Then we can all pull out and feel that hot cum shooting up our shafts and covering belle. X

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

wrexham

Horny as fuck love 3 cocks xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sounds like a great show and a talented lady

By *ohnson qMan
over a year ago

Kildare/Newbridge

Excellent, so horny reading this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great!

over a year ago

She's actually real and bloody stunning!

By *alented tongue69Man
over a year ago

nearby

Her pics on here certainly do her justice. Amazing legs and boobs

By *ndyloco88Man
over a year ago

Notting Hill

Nice story. Good girl very classy and stunning