Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Security Guard (True Story)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

True story that happened recently, name’s changed.

I’d be out with friends, nothing too wild. Had a few drinks while we planned a trip we want to go on later this year. We went to a different bar than usual, across the other side of the city. It got to around 1am and we decided to call it an early night. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

After 15 mins or so I was pretty close to my place. It was dark and cold and I didn’t see anyone around the whole time I was walking.

I walked over a footbridge and immediately on the side was a huge warehouse-type building. Surrounded by a big wire fence and loads of expensive looking cars parked inside. It was dimly lit and imposing looking. I thought it was quite eerie so I picked up the pace. Luckily the road I was on was a Main Street with a lot of cctv and road lights on the other side so it wasn’t totally dark.

As I’m power walking past this building I notice someone come walking out of the entrance. A dark silhouette, stood with a phone, and the light was shining on the face of whoever it was.

They were on the other side of the fence, a few meters ahead of me and to my left. I was somewhat relieved that there was another person around. As I walked passed them, they looked up. So I waved. The person waved back and said “Good night mate” in a friendly tone and looked back down at their phone. I noticed whoever it was had a radio and a reflective security arm band on. I was relieved even more. Phew I’m not gonna get jumped.

About 5 seconds after I walked past the guy I heard “hey mate”. I ignored it and kept walking. “Hey mate, come here a second.” I heard again, in a very non-threatening way. I knew it was that guy I saw, and I had a feeling that maybe he was police or something, since he was in security uniform. So I turned around. “What?” I shouted back... “come here a second, have you seen anyone hanging around here?” he said back. I thought since he’s police/security I should probably answer whatever question he has, so that I don’t look dodgy.

I turned around and walked back to the fence, and he walked toward the fence too. As i got closer I could see that the silhouette was in fact a man, around 6ft3, with an athletic/muscular build, dressed in a black security uniform. A Middle eastern looking guy with a square jaw. Fade haircut. Short trimmed beard and a good looking guy overall...

He was very intimating looking with his size, but he came across as very friendly... so we’re both stood on opposite sides of the wire fence. He put his phone in his pocket. “Have you seen any trouble around here?” He asks. No I tell him. He explains he works at this building doing security and monitoring private cctv across the city. And that there’s been people about breaking into buildings.

I said I hadn’t seen anything. Then I stood there awkwardly for a few seconds in silence, and so did he. Like the conversation had run dry. I said “have a good night” and turned to continue walking.

Once again as I tried to walk off about 5 seconds later he shouts again “Hey... do you know anywhere good to party in Leeds?”

I turned and went back to talk to him...

More?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Good start x

By *isterfoxxxMan
over a year ago

nottingham

Carry on you bloody teaser x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

wrexham

Horny as fuck xx

By *teven12ABCMan
over a year ago

Wigan lancs

more please really good start

By *ucy. AlCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More

over a year ago

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *eadyMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

Eager to see what happens!

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

By *oodford guyMan
over a year ago

Spain

More please

over a year ago

over a year ago

I turned and went back to talk to him, “yeah what kind of places do you like?” I asked him. “Anything... I don’t live ‘round here... I don’t know... what’s Leeds like for a night?”.

I tell him it’s decent, and proceed to list a few bars and clubs. He’s listening intently and smiling and nodding, and as I’m talking I can’t help but notice his biceps pushing through his clothing, and his big chest filling out his jacket.

Mid conversation he says “I’m into something more chilled...”. I thought I was getting signals, I decided to be brave... “we could have a drink at mine after your shift?” I said.

The second i said that he took a step back and looked confused, “What?” he said. I repeated it nervously “we could grab a beer at mine if you want?”. He laughed and said “nooo, no no. listen, I’m a married man.” and shook his head and chuckled to himself.

I tried to play it cool. “Oi chill, I only meant a drink” I replied. He rolled his eyes “yeah yeah” and laughed again. Now he was being more animated, moving from foot to foot, swaying his shoulders a bit. I couldn’t get over how massive he was. I sneaked a look down at his package, big mistake - as soon as I did “eyes up here” and he was laughing again, and seemed a lot more cocky now. I stuttered and stumbled for words, feeling embarrassed. He was laughing it off and said something along the lines of “that’s a first” as I pathetically tried to make out that I was only joking.

He turned around to look behind him toward the doorway to the building, and as he did so, it showed off a huge muscular ass pushing through his black trousers. He turned back around, his hand was down the front of his trousers adjusting himself.

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised as if to say “I know you looked”. I don’t know if he was doing it on purpose but it felt like he was teasing me. I was getting hard, and by the way he was adjusting himself it seemed that maybe he was too, even if he wouldn’t admit it.

“Listen I’ve got to finish my shift now. What’s your name?” He asked. Out of embarrassment I gave him a fake name. He replied “I’m Amir”, moving closer to the fence. He poked his little finger through the fence, to to a little jokey pinky handshake. I did it back to him. “Nice to meet you yeah” he said, in his thick northern accent. “What’s your number? I can’t remember those bars” he asked me.

I thought about giving him a fake number, but I had my phone in my hand and worried he’d call it to check and see id given him a dud. So I gave him my number. “What’s yours?” I asked back. “You don’t need to know” he said. And with that he said bye again and went back into the building.

I carried on walking home. Feeling like a twat. Going through all kinds of extreme scenarios First of all I’d misread the situation with the security guy, and now he has my phone number. Did he take my phone number so he could report me? Will he use my number to trace me and find out who I am? This could ruin my life. My relationship. I was worrying all sorts...

I got home and climbed into bed. Still worrying. Then “ping!”...I look at my phone. “Hi bro. It’s Amir” and the smiley face emoji. Before I could reply, he texts again “What are you doing?”

By *oshfellaMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

Hot

By *orned2006Man
over a year ago

lincoln - check status

More more x starting to tingle here too

over a year ago

Hot story pal. Keep it coming.

over a year ago

Lucky lad

By *uke45Man
over a year ago

Derry

Getting interesting more please

By *orossecretMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I need an amir

over a year ago

Then “ping!”...I look at my phone. “Hi bro. It’s Amir” and the smiley face emoji. Before I could reply, he texts again “What are you doing?”

Phew I was relieved he was still being cool and it wasn’t a trick.

Me: “Hey, I just got back. Think I’m about to drift off”. Amir: “What’s a big man like you going to bed so early for?”. Me: “Haha I need my beauty sleep”. Amir: “Sleep won’t help you bro.”.

I didn’t reply, and tried to sleep. Ping! Message comes again. Amir: “I finished early. Where’s these bars at then?”.

It was around 3am. I replied telling him there aren’t many bars that will still be letting in. “Session at yours then? lol” he replied back to me. This got my attention, I told him yeah come over if he wants but I’m super tired. He said cool he just wanted to chill, since he ended up having some free hrs before he had to be home (he said he usually finishes at 7am).

I gave him my address. He said “Don’t be trying any silly shit” before announcing he was on the way over.

I hopped in the shower quickly, threw on some shorts and tshirt and before I knew it he was knocking at my door. “Hey bro” he said as I answered. Super confident and not shy at all, he stepped in and shook my hand. “Nice place here...” as he walked himself through to my front room.

He looked even better in the light. I noticed he was genuinely a really good looking guy. I asked him if he wanted a drink. He asked if I had any beers. I grabbed one from the fridge and we made idle chit chat about him getting out of work early. It was weird, he talked as if we were good mates who’d known each other for ages. No mention of the bizarre circumstance under which we’d met earlier.

“Do you have somewhere I can put my jacket?” He took it off and passed it to me. He had a black musclefit tshirt underneath. His huge biceps bulging through, and the material clinging tightly to his pecs. I took his jacket and hung it up. He had Muscular toned forearms and golden brown skin. There was a bit of hair coming up from the neck of his tshirt, hinting at a hairy chest below.

He took a seat and we carried on chatting, talking about what each of us does as a job. Our friends, our lives. All kinds of stuff you chat about to someone you’ve just met.

I decided to mention the elephant in the room. “Don’t you think it’s weird how we got randomly talking in the street?” I said. He responded “If you don’t take chances you don’t get any new experiences in life”. Before quickly adding “You never know we might end up being good friends”.

What followed was a fairly in depth conversation about friendships and personality types and how Amir believed he scared most people, and he usually finds it hard to make mates, especially with his job. He said that he found it funny how I wasn’t intimidated by him. Little did he know that I actually did think he was a scary, but very friendly, guy. I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of him. He looked like he could smash anyone to a pulp.

“What’s that out there?” He asked, pointing towards the blinds. “Oh that’s the balcony, do you want to see?” I said, before opening the blinds and then opening the door out. He followed me out and was impressed by the view, my balcony overlooks the water and he stood there taking photos and asking what it’s like in summer.

He pointed at something in the water, “what’s that?” I looked and couldn’t see anything “you know that, look” I squinted my eyes and looked again... I really leaned and looked when BAM! Amir pushed me and then pulled me back. “Careful you don’t fall over the edge haha”. He had his hands on my sides as he pulled me back “you shit yourself then didn’t you haha” and even as we were laughing he left his hands there on my waist holding me for a little while, i was sure I felt something pressed against my ass, before he removed his hands and said let’s go back in.

We went back in and back to our seats. He helped himself to another beer from mini bar next to his seat. I looked at him, and noticed his package was looking bigger than before. His bulge was huge, he was sat there legs spread wide with a can of beer in his band and looking a lot more relaxed than before.

“You’re light you” he said. “My wife weighs more than you”. “She must be a fat bitch then” I joked back. He got angry “don’t say that shit about my family!” And bolted forward... I flinched.

“Hahaha just fucking with you” he said and broke out laughing again. He was obviously aware that he was a big guy and it seemed all his humour was based around that. After bolting up he sat himself next to me. “So do you go to the gym then?” He asked me. I told him not lately but I’m headed back soon.

He acted surprised, “oh you look like you do something” looking me up and down. “Flex your arms” he told me. I said nah, there’s no point. He said no go on and encouraged me to. I did, and then he unexpectedly reached and put his hand on my arm and squeezed. “‘Not bad, at least I can’t get my hand around it” he joked.

“Look at this” he said, before lifting and flexing his arms. “Feel how hard that is” he said... I wanted to play cool, we’re just mates. He’s just into fitness. Play it cool.

I reached and put my hand on his bicep. It was rock hard pure muscle “try and get two hands around it” he said, as if it was a challenge. I tried, and I couldn’t. It wasn’t possible.

“See that’s what you get going to the gym. I’ve been every day since I was 16” he explained. Before lowering his arms and picking his beer back up and taking a sip. “Don’t you want a body like this?” he asked, being cocky. Showing off almost. “Nah it doesn’t look that good to me” I joked. Acting like I wasn’t bothered.

Funnily enough that really seemed to bother him, not in an angry way but it’s like he was insecure and seemed bothered by it.

He moved back to his original seat, continuing the conversation. So now he’s back sitting opposite me. Still in the Black tshirt, Black trousers, sitting legs spread with a big package looking right at me. He’s still talking to me about how the gym is so great blah blah blah and I’m still pretending he looks average when he says “What about this?” He raised his tshirt, showing off his stomach and abs, a 6pack covered in dark hair that snaked down into his pubic area, and moved up to his chest, though his chest was still covered by his tshirt.

My eyes near enough popped out of my head. There was no hiding my expression... though I still acted not surprised. “I can’t see anything special” I said .

He knew I was obviously winding him up by now, “Shut up. Feel how hard they are bro...” he ordered

I moved toward him...

By *uilders mateMan
over a year ago

Builders mate, Northampton or traveling

The tension is seriously hot fella!!! What next?

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *0cksuckerMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Rock hard - keep going

By *ommy560Man
over a year ago

Hereford

Hot

For real

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/19 00:27:15]

over a year ago

Love your stories! Amazing x

over a year ago

Hot

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

You are a tease

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

Go on tell us more please

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

We need more, please!!!!

By *umbig28Man
over a year ago

Rogerstone

Sat here solid after reading that !! Need more

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

More

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

He knew I was obviously winding him up by now, “Shut up. Feel how hard they are bro...” he ordered. I moved toward him as he kept his t shirt held up.

I’m a tall guy, and he was sat down. So for me to touch his abs as I was standing would have resulted in me bending down and being way too uncomfortable. So, I sat on the arm of the chair next to him

“Go on” he urged, still holding his tshirt up to expose his abs. I reached down and placed a hand on them. His skin was so warm and his abs were rock hard. The black hair that was lightly covering them didn’t stop me from feeling any of his definition. My hand had only been rested there one second when, using his free hand, Amir grabbed my wrist to hold my hand in place. “No funny business” he said. I can’t remember if I said anything back to that.

So, he’s holding my hand in place and guides it over his stomach and says “can you feel that? That’s graft. That’s all natural. Not many guys can get this”. He slides my hand over to the side of his abs, and says “give that a squeeze” I do, and it’s rock hard. “That’s called the obliques. I work those by doing...” blah blah blah he explained some kind of exercise.

The whole thing has only been 10seonds or so. “Shit, yeah that’s impressive. Now I know why you do security” I say. Something like that. And then I try to move my hand and get up to go back to my seat.

As I try to raise my hand he grabs tighter and pulls back “oi i said no funny business” he snarled, and as he pulled i lost balance and slipped off the arm of the chair, so now I’m on the floor to side of him, with him still holding my wrist to keep my hand on his abs. We both burst out laughing “you wish” I joked back to him. “No ive got a wife for that” he said.

I tried to pull my hand away, and he playfully pulled back harder, and as I continued trying to get away he responded with double the force keeping me there. We were in this playful tug of war until I eventually gave up and sat myself back on the arm rest.

“You can’t beat me lad” he said, looking me directly in the eye. “I give up I give up” I laughed. “So what do you say?” He said. I pulled back. “So what do you say” he repeated again. This time he forcefully moved my hand up and under his tshirt, over his chest. I could feel thick hair and big curving pecs. “I give in I give in” I said. “No” he replied. “Say sorry Amir,l for doubting you”.

“Sorry for doubting you” I said back in half protest. He didn’t let go. “Good lad” he said. Now relax and I’ll let go. I relaxed. He didn’t let go. “Close your eyes” he said. I could feel the tension building. I said no and the tug of war continued again. “Close your eyes and relax and I’ll let you go” he said again “Trust me”.

I closed my eyes. “Shhh calm down” he said in a soft relaxing tone. “Good lad, chill out. There’s a good lad” I felt his hand loosen around my wrist and his fingers moved up so they were on top of mine.

He moved my hand over his chest. My heart was racing, but he seemed calm and cool. He moved my hand down, I could feel his hard abs again, and the thick hair as he guided my hands over them. “Shh relax. Keep your eyes closed. No peaking” he said again, almost whispering. I did as he said and kept my eyes shut.

He moved our hands lower and lower, his muscles rippling beneath my fingers. I noticed I was starting to breathe heavily and so was he. As he pushed our hands lower I could notice the hair getting slightly thicker, and then the feeling of fabric on my fingertips, a gentle push forward and he was pushing my hand below the waist band of his trousers. His pubic hair running through my fingers. “Is this really happening” I thought to myself.

There was silence except the sound of us breathing. My hand was moved lower still until I felt it. A thick meaty cock, it felt like it was semi. Very long, and chubby. I could feel a big head and could tell he was cut. I wrapped my hand around it as I felt it swelling and growing harder. Amir moved my hand up and down it, as he let out a gentle moan and let go of my hand... I continued stroking his big shaft. I couldn’t believe this was happening, I opened my eyes. He had his head titled back, eyes shut. In pure bliss...

over a year ago

Fuck meeeee more of this please

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *yeball91Man
over a year ago

southampton

Wow

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I love your stories but they take so bloody long to finish

over a year ago

"I love your stories but they take so bloody long to finish "

Hahaha the thrill is in the build up

over a year ago

??

over a year ago

Very horny. Uninformed sex is always hot!

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

Sexy

By *isterfoxxxMan
over a year ago

nottingham

Please hurry with wot happened next xx

By *iderryMan
over a year ago

Derry

The build up is killing us

over a year ago

Mmmmmm bookmark

over a year ago

Dicks throbbing from that ... hurry and finish

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *quarerootMan
over a year ago

Helston

Mate... your stories are always as horny as hell!

Don’t leave us hanging!!

over a year ago

God so looking forward to next part

By *akeyjohnMan
over a year ago

ossett

More soon i hope

By *ung-RobMan
over a year ago

Rickmansworth

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Fantastic x

over a year ago

By *om.comMan
over a year ago

leicester

Yes more please so hot

By *ayonaplateMan
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Can't wait for more.

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

Is there more I’m gagging to find out please

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Just given up on this one?

over a year ago

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/01/19 08:52:33]

over a year ago

"Just given up on this one?"

Yup. Your comment about it taking too long discouraged me

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

It had great possibilities. Shame

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

More

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Just given up on this one?

Yup. Your comment about it taking too long discouraged me "

Carry on - there’s got to be a book there - 50 shades of cock?))

By *ILLxxxMan
over a year ago

Durham

Amir sounds very horny

over a year ago

Where's the rest

over a year ago