Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

BDSM'ish

Jump to newest

By *dam and slut OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

She is naked, blindfolded but not cuffed. Before their arrival he has inserted a butt plug. He takes her shoulders and pushes her forward. She takes a hesitant step and then another more confident one follows. She is maneuvered forward and to the right. When he removes his hands from her shoulders she feels very lonely and very naked.

He is putting a hat on her, later she will realise it is a lampshade. He takes her hand and she is given a wand.

He speaks "Wank slut"

She parts her legs a little and begins to use the wand expertly. He is putting nipple clamps on her, she holds herself until he is finished. Then she is wanking again and getting close to orgasm when pain pulls her back. She opens her eyes confused for a milli-second about the darkness. The pain was gone but not forgotten.

He speaks again "wank slut"

She closes her eyes again although it makes little difference and returns to trying to find the magic combination of "the spot, the frame of mind, the wanton abandonment, the animal, the orgasm."

"Sir, I am a slut, I am a slut, I am a slut". Her request to be allowed to orgasm goes unanswered.

Again the pain, and the orgasm is gone, forgotten. Lost.

A growl comes from somewhere, from her. She had never been stung by a bee or wasp but knows this would be exactly the pain, exactly the afterburn. Exactly the pain.

"Wank slut"

She tries to, although there is no longer a rush at goal. The wand aptly named, works its magic and unable to resist any longer she speaks "Sir, I am a slut, I am a slut, I am a slut.". This time she is ready, braced, it makes no difference. How can you be ready to receive a stroke of the whip how can you prepare for pain. He is asking the impossible. She cries out. There is the difference. Noise, screaming and growling and taking longer to stand still.

"Shhhhhh. Wank slut"

She begins again moving the wand around her thighs making sure it couldn't work it's magic. He is close behind her. She can feel his breath on her kneck, the wand is between her legs without her even thinking. He reaches round her and removes the nipple clamps. More pain but bearable until his fingers take hold of the erect nipple and gently roll it then she groans and pushes the wand hard against herself. Making pleasure overcome pain.

"You may cum, slut"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread