Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

When The First Date Goes Better Than Expected

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I couldn't believe what was happening. Me and Chloe had a complicated past but here I was taking her doggy on her own bed just a few hours after we had met for our first drinks. She was such a good fuck and kept up with my stamina and we has changed positions several time as she came. I knew I was getting close and we had switched to doggy so I could really go at her. She seemes to love it whispering "oh fuck oh fuck this is so dirty" under breath.

I felt my balls start to tighten as her tight 19 year old pussy held me tight as I gave quick thrusts. I knew I was about to cum as she gripped her quilt and buried her head in the pillow.

"Chloe you dirty slut" I suddenly heard from the doorway...

Worth continuing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I’m hard now

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Definitely

over a year ago

Definitely

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Please continue.

over a year ago

"Oh shit" I shouted not knowing who it was and being confused and angry that I had been interrupted just as I had been about to shoot my load. I pulled out and scrambled at the quilt to cover myself. Once I was covered I realised Chloe was giggling at me hiding under the pink quilt as she stayed there showing off her sexg curvy body.

As I looked up at the door I realised much to my relief it wasn't her parents it was Zoe...

Oh shit I thought this might still not be good though. Zoe and I also had a bit of a past although had never hooked up. I knew they were best friends but I had no idea why she was here.

"I'm not a slut" Chloe complained. "When you heard who I was going out with you said you would love to fuck him".

"Yeah I did" replied Zoe, "but you only met for drinks an hour ago and now look at you, I saw the light on and thought he had ditched you so came in to see you".

As this discussion went on I was feeling distinctly awkward but also that Zoe was drifting across the room to the bed. Both were brunettes but whilst Chloe was curvy with hips Zoe was slimmer and with smaller breasts but a tighter bum.

"Anyway looked like you were enjoying yourself?" Asked Zoe as she came closer.

"Oooo I was" moaned Chloe "he is so much better than I expected I have cum a few times already".

"Well lets have a looked then" declared Zoe and before I could do anything whipped the quilt off to reveal my naked body.

Sorry that this edition doesn't have much action but obviously the next bit will contain more.

By *tevo6771Man
over a year ago

redditch

keep going

over a year ago

Yes carry on so hot

over a year ago

Very hot

over a year ago

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

So there I was naked as Zoe pulled the quilt away. I had deflated a bit in all of the confusion but I was still sporting a semi.

"Mmmm it looks good" said Zoe to Chloe.

"It feels amazing when it is in you, touch it if you want" replied Chloe.

Zoe reached out cautiously, I think despite her bravado she qas actually quite nervous. She gently grasped my cock and let out a little gasp. She began gently rubbing it up using Chloes juices as a lubricant.

As I came back to full size I moaned and leaned my head back.

"I think he likes you wanking him off" said Chloe. "He was close as you walked in so it shouldnt take long".

She reached over and starting rubbing my cock with Zoe. Both were being gentle and slow almost teasing and I couldnt believe the sight of these two hot 19 hear old brunettes wanking me off.

"I'm close I managed to get out" between gritted teeth.

"Do you hear that Chloe he is going to cum for us" said Zoe.

"Well since I seduced him I get to swallow" said Chloe and with that she bent over and put her lips over my bell end as Zoe rubbed my balls.

With a gasp this pushed me over the edge and I shot my load in Chloe's mouth.

I looked down and both girls were looking very pleased with themselves with grins on there faces. Chloe looked so cute as she wiped her lips...

Tbc dw I have plenty of stamina!

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

"Looks like someome meeds a rest" said Zoe.

"Lets see if we can help him" said Chloe and pulled Zoe close to her as they began to kiss.

I enjoyed the show as I recovered I stroked my hand down Zoes back so I was fondling her tight arse.

"I think she is overdressed" saod Chloe as she broke the kiss.

Zoe grinned and lifted her top off and pulled her jeans down leaving her in bra and panties that really showed off her tight toned body. She climbed on the bed but carried on leaning over me so I could fondle her as she kissed Chloe. It was a great little show with loads of tongues and Zoe stroking Chloes big boobs.

As I stroked her smooth skin I undid Zoes bra and Chloe straight away had her hands on Zoes breasts.

She looked so good in them I didn't want Zoe out of her pants yet so I gently played my hand over her pussy through the material and heard her sigh into Chloes mouth.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

By *oungDreMan
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Great beginning and we'll written

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

over a year ago

So hot carry on with the story

over a year ago

Zoe started rubbing her self against my fingers and I could feel how wet she was even through the material. I pulled my hand away and used it to pull aside her under wear and she continued to kiss Chloe on her hands and knees. As I pulled the cloth away I couldnt resist kissing her tight arse and watch her arsehole shudder.

Now the panties were pulled to one side I could enter her with my fingers. I went in gently feelong how tight she was but from how she pushed back I knew she wanted more.

She shuffled away from Chloe slightly but stayed on her hands and knees across my lap. She kissed down Chloes body until she came to her pussy which she started to lick like an ice cream. Chloe moaned and I wrapped my left arm around her as she started to shudder. The snuggled in closer with the bonus that I could grope her great chest at the same time. Mean while I contined to finger fuck Zoe going faster and faster. As Chloe groaned at the stimulation I knew I needed to taste Zoes teen pussy.

I pulled my fingers out and offered them to Chloe. She began sucking my fingers like a cock lapping up the juices on them

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Post new Message to Thread