Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Shop work

Jump to newest

By *im887 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I started working in a shop warehouse when I was 19. It was a fun job and no one really took it that seriously. The whole team enjoyed a drink as well so nights out were pretty regular.

I'd been flirting with one of the shop assistants since I started. She was 20 years older than me but in great shape, with a really cute petite body, short hair and a filthy laugh. She was married but made no secret of how little she enjoyed life at home.

Our flirting often continued on during nights out and we'd got carried away at times and had a little snog here and there but nothing more. One after we were both working on the top floor, unloading some boxes, flirting away, when I made a comment that she only liked a snog when she was d*unk. She giggled and we both carried on and I thought nothing more of it. Once we'd finished unloading we stood waiting for the loft to come back. At this point she grabbed me, pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. 'I'm sober now' she said, giving me a cheeky wink. 'I'm locking the shop up tonight, maybe you could help?'

As I stood there I could only just about utter 'yeah, definitely'.

I was so turned on.

The end of the day came and I made my way upstairs. Everyone else had left and she was in the office cashing up. She let me in and I sat in the chair by her. 'Just let me finish this' she said, and I watched her count out the money and put it in the safe.

'Well as you've been so patient waiting, I think you deserve a reward'

She walked over to me and got on her knees. She undid my jeans and took out my already hard cock.

'Mmm Ive been thinking about this for weeks' she said, before taking it into her mouth.

She took her time licking every inch before using both her hands and her mouth to really work my cock. I came in no time and she swallowed every last drop. She looked up at me and grinned 'same time tomorrow?'.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tevo6771Man
over a year ago

redditch

nice

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Perfect end to a working day

By (user no longer on site)