Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My Dream came true

Jump to newest

By *inkykarenjones OP   Woman
over a year ago

Huddersfield

So here goes. Never posted a story before. But today my dream can true and wanted to share it as I’m still tingling now.

For many many months I’ve been going to the Gym same times each day. And there has always been the same regular guy there at the same time working out. He has a nice body looks a little geeky ?? but that’s just my type. I did my usual work out which always consists of me making sure I’m using equipment where I can watch him.

After my hour in the Gym I always go for a sauna and Steam and a sit in the spa. Today was no exception. I jumped in the shower as I changed to my Bikini then headed to the Spa.

I got in there was another woman already in there. She looked hot from what I could see. Shoulder length blonde hair big blue eyes under her glasses and looked to have a nice body too but hidden under the water currently. I smiled at her as I got in and she returned the smile.

We sat there both relaxin for a few mins then In walked Mt Geeky in his swim clothes. He had never followed me in before and I was excited to see that ripped body in the flesh for a change. He appeared us and I had a little tingle feeling.

He spoke to the other lady and asked her if she had relaxed and he was jumping in the sauna. She got up revealing a body every woman would dream to have perfect curved hour glass figure perfect pert boobs and an ass I could have played with all night. She got out and she gave him a kiss and they went of into the Sauna.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Please tell us more you could make a lot of dreams cum true xxx

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

over a year ago

Huddersfield

I sat there in the Sauna alone still tingling. I was wet through in more ways than one. As I relaxed there thinking of them both in the sauna I began to rub my clit I was so horny. I’d always wondered what type of girl he would have and now I’d seen her a total stunner and a little out of his league.

I plucked up the courage and went into the sauna. As I opened the door she jumped a little and it took me a second to realise why.

He had a massive erection under his pants and the jump was her quickly pulling her had out of his shorts.

I went in closing the door behind me and too a seat opposite them. She looked a little embarrassed I must admit, but he just smiled at me with a cheeky grin.

I looked at her and said please don’t stop on my count. She looked at me horrified.

I thought I’d crossed the line at that point if I’m honest.

At that point he took hold of her hand and pulled it back into his shorts. She started to slowly rub his cock again but I could tell she wasn’t comfortable. I said honestly I didn’t mind and spread my legs wide revealing my very wet throbbing clit. She looked me up and down a few times as I started to rub my fingers again over it and the feeling was amazing even through my bikini. As I did she began to jerk him off more.

As she began to relax she sat there wanking him watching me play with myself she then opened her legs and in went Mr Geeks hand and he pulled her bikini to one side revealing her silky smooth pussy and he began to rub his fingers up and down her.

I pulled my bikini to one side and mirrors every stroke he made on her.

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Wow xxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm sounds like a good day x

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Going well for your first time x

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *ake-it-passionateMan
over a year ago

liverpool

So hot!

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Do keep going. . Please

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Huddersfield

I called over to him you can see and feel us now let’s see that cock of yours. He pulled down his shorts to reveal a very hard cock it was the a stunner I must say.

I could have gone over and sucked it dry right then but that wasn’t my place so we all sat there for what seemed like forever playing as we were.

Suddenly without any warning the door opened and with totally shocked faces two older lady’s walked in. Muttered something under their breath and walked out. We were all thrown by it and covered up and for a min sat chuckling.

Then another male entered the sauna so we all got up and left and headed back to the changing rooms.

I went to my locker and got out my things so I could head to the showers. As I closed my locker though a voice behind me said. Excuse me. It was Mrs Geek.

I turned to her and as I did she kissed me I returned the favour as our tongues interlock and out wet body’s touched. For a second then she stopped.

She then said she was so horny after the Sauna that would I like to join them both back at their flat to continue where we left off.

I muttered yes back to her as I leaned in and kissed her again.

I took hold of her hand and lead her off to the shower where we both went into one cubicle and locked the door.

I turned the shower on and got under the water and pulled her in to join me. I then kissed her again our body’s pulled so close I could feel every curve as we kissed and explored each others body’s then I felt her fingers push into my pussy I was soaking wet and they slid in easily I almost sucked her tongue out of her head as she started to push her fingers in and out. I spread my legs and as I did she went down and started to suck my clit. I couldn’t hold back and squirted all over her I’ve never felt so horny in my life.

She stood and kissed me again but now I took the lead and slid her bikini to the side and slowly pushed my fingers into her pussy as we continued to kiss and a slowly moved down her body kissing every inch as I went down to her pussy I licked and sucked on her clit whilst pushing more fingers into her and as I did her body spasm kicked in her pussy tightened round my fingers

By *nthea_ScotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Fantastic ??

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Mmmmm

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmm very horny

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ocketman20Man
over a year ago

Douglas

over a year ago

Oh my innocent beginnings to what sounds like an awesome time

Your writing skills are great keep going

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ammyTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

I would say that your not curious anymore Karen. I do like stories from the fairer sex.

By *enedictmkMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By *elshrider95Man
over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

over a year ago

over a year ago

I look forward to hearing more

over a year ago

By *ucy. AlCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow need more x

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

Huddersfield

I called over to him you can see and feel us now let’s see that cock of yours. He pulled down his shorts to reveal a very hard cock it was the a stunner I must say.

I could have gone over and sucked it dry right then but that wasn’t my place so we all sat there for what seemed like forever playing as we were.

Suddenly without any warning the door opened and with totally shocked faces two older lady’s walked in. Muttered something under their breath and walked out. We were all thrown by it and covered up and for a min sat chuckling.

Then another male entered the sauna so we all got up and left and headed back to the changing rooms.

I went to my locker and got out my things so I could head to the showers. As I closed my locker though a voice behind me said. Excuse me. It was Mrs Geek.

I turned to her and as I did she kissed me I returned the favour as our tongues interlock and out wet body’s touched. For a second then she stopped.

She then said she was so horny after the Sauna that would I like to join them both back at their flat to continue where we left off.

I muttered yes back to her as I leaned in and kissed her again.

I took hold of her hand and lead her off to the shower where we both went into one cubicle and locked the door.

I turned the shower on and got under the water and pulled her in to join me. I then kissed her again our body’s pulled so close I could feel every curve as we kissed and explored each others body’s then I felt her fingers push into my pussy I was soaking wet and they slid in easily I almost sucked her tongue out of her head as she started to push her fingers in and out. I spread my legs and as I did she went down and started to suck my clit. I couldn’t hold back and squirted all over her I’ve never felt so horny in my life.

She stood and kissed me again but now I took the lead and slid her bikini to the side and slowly pushed my fingers into her pussy as we continued to kiss and a slowly moved down her body kissing every inch as I went down to her pussy I licked and sucked on her clit whilst pushing more fingers into her and as I did her body spasm kicked in her pussy tightened round my fingers.

HERE

She squirted all over me and I continue to suck her clit till she was finished. I stood to her and she embraced me again kissing me again and we chuckled with each other as we then showered and rubbed shower gel over each of us.

We heard a shout at the door. Jayne are you there. To whic she shouted back yes I’m just showering with our new friend I’ll be out soon. She looked at me and again asked did I want to go back to theirs for more fun. To which I said god yes let’s get ready quickly.

We quickly finished off in the shower and exited to find we had built up quite a crowd.

We returned to our lockers and quickly dressed.

When we were ready we headed out of the locker room and out to the car park.

Out there was Mr Geek waiting for Jayne she kissed him and quickly pulled away and said to him “can you taste my new friend pussy” he grinned and said I hope I can have a taste of it myself.

He then introduced himself to me. He is called Pete and asked if I wanted to join them at heir flat which was a few mins walk from the Gym. I agreed as I was also only a few mins walk away and we headed back to theirs chatting as we walked.

We were there in no more than 5mins and scarily I was only the next street down myself.

We went up to their flat which was stunning very nice big space and I Jayne offered me a drink

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

So hard reading this

over a year ago

Looking forward to hearing more

By *hunkyThighsMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Amazing

over a year ago

More please

By *lim Jim 69Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

mmmn this has made me very hard. luving it

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *allmedaddy95Man
over a year ago

worksop

More

By *iscoman777Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Let's hear more about the flat scenario please

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More please loving this

over a year ago

Huddersfield

We all sat on the balcony with a drink and chatted for a few mins enjoying the story of what had just happened.

As we talked I grew more and more horny and from what I could see so did Pete. I could see a growing bulge in his pants.

After a few mins more Pete stood up took Jaynes hand and mine and pups us both up and led us indoors and into the bedroom.

He stripped off quickly and I saw him naked for the first time. He was well kept great body neatly kept cock that was rock hard now and from looking at it a nice 6/7 inches.

I took of my floated as did Jayne and there we were all naked. Jayne dropped to her knees and took his cock in her hand and began to slowly rub it and as she did slid her mouth down over it and started to suck him. As she did Pete pulled me in and started to kiss me for a min that’s how we stayed my body pulled close to Pete and Jayne sucking away on his cock.

The. Without warning Pete pushed me to the bed onto my back in a semi forceful way and took his cock back out of Jayne he came to me and spread my legs wide apart and said to me it was his turn now to taste my pussy and knelt down on the floor and pushed his head into my pussy.

He began slowly sucking my clit for a min and Jayne came to lay next to me on the bed she kissed me and we locked tongues one more time.

I’m sure Pete was watching us two as we kissed passionately as he began to bite a little on my clit and started to push 2 fingers in me to start then 3quickly followed then 4 I was totally soaking now. I took a breath and looked down at him to see he also had fingers fucking Jayne and I at the same time.

I needed to taste his cock so stood up pulled him too his feet for a second then pushed him back onto the bed.

I kneeled down and took his cock in my mouth it was so nice but as I did Jayne got up and kneeled above Pete so that her pussy was ther for him to taste and as I sucked his cock she forced her pussy into his mouth and rubbed it around so all her pussy juices spread on his face but as she was doing that hi pushed a finger into her ass.

I sucked away on his cock for a few mins as Jayne had her ass fucked by now two fingers and as he did she squirted all over his face.

By *uck role-playMan
over a year ago

Bolton

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Brill

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Very hot

By *eightonpa1Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

BRILL

over a year ago

Huddersfield

He pushed. Her off him to one side and got up and took hold of my head and lifted me of his cock. Standing he pulled Jayne to the edg of the bed and spread her wide apart and pushed his cock into her Pussy telling her was a dirty bitch she was he began to fuck her and fuck her hard. Her tit ware bouncing hard as she cried to him to go harder so he obliged he was really fucking her now so I got on the bed next to Jayne I watched for a min her take a real pounding and loving every second of it she screamed out a great cry and soaked his cock again in lovely pussy juice.

He pulled out and looked at me and said your turn you little slut I smiled iwith excitement as he pulled a condom from the side table and put it on. Within no more than 19 seconds his cock was in me his balls against me too.

Jayne demanded him to fuck me as hard as he could and he started it felt so nice as he built up speed till he was really going for it. Jayne too hold of my throat and gagged me as Pete fucked me really hard I couldn’t hold back too long I was so excited and my pussy filled and squirted all over his cock. He continued to fuck me his balls slapping me as he went but I was moaning quite loudly now and he pulled out. I opened my eyes to see Jayne had positioned herself next to me over the bed face down her ass ready for him.

He gave it a right crack with the park of his hand as he pushed his cock slowly into her ass. He started to build up pace as I lay ther tingling on the bed.

Jayne demand d he took the condom off so he pulled out and threw it to one side and pushed him cock once again into her ass. This time he didn’t hold back he ducked her ass as hard as he had just fucked my pussy. As he did so I started to finger my pussy then my ass making my ass all wet I needed to try this.

Jayne was loving it she was moaning loudly but Pete then pulled out pulled Jayne up and pushed his cock into her mouth and he exploded shooting his load over her face mainly not her mouth. I pushed her head to the side and took his cock in my mouth and sucked every last drop of cum from his cock even managing to get the last few jets squirted into my mouth.

I then turned to Jayne and began to kiss her feeling his hot cum against my face we kissed passionately and then I began to clean her up licking his cum from her as she did to me.

Pete then took a seat in the chair next to the bed and watched us both kissing. As we were cleaning up Petes cum. Haynes fingers started rubbing my ass.

It was already wet from before so I moved away and claimed onto the bed and Jayne got on with me she went between my legs and began to lick my pussy and finger my ass. I was in heaven

Jayne played away for a few mins then from no where came petes voice get on our knees. I looked his cock rock hard again and condom on I turned on got into doggy position and he slid his cock into my ass. He didn’t hold back he gave my ass cheek a real slap and fucked me and fucked me hard it was divine occasionally he would pull his cock out push it into my pussy and fuck my pussy then swap back to my ass I was loving it it felt amazing. As he did so I saw Jayne get something out of the bed side table and lay on the bed she was watching Pete destroy me flicking both my holes as hard as he could she then revealed what she had. It was a huge but plug there was no way she was getting that in I remember thinking but she lay at the top of the bed and slowly inserted the but plug to her ass I couldn’t hold back Pete pulled his cock out my pussy and went into my ass and in the movement I squirted soaking the bed sheets.

Pete pulled out and came and pushed his cock into my mouth demanding I sick off the consom and in doing so taste my pussy juice. I was happy to. He then turned to Jayne pulled her close and said it’s a night when both your holes get filled is it and pushed his cock into her pussy he pushed her legs over his shoulders and pushed deep into her. I was watching from behind and grabbed his ballls. I leaned in and started to suck one. Pete held that position for a min his cock fully in Jayne and me sucking his balls. I then hear Jayne tell him to Go he then fucking Jayne. I moved away so he could give her what she asked for and he really went at her again. Jayne told me to look into the drawer there were plenty of toys for my to use if I wanted I took a look and she was right plenty to choose from including a strap on but I opted to mirror Jayne and took another smaller but plug I rubber it in my pussy to get it all moist and then slowly pushed it into my ass.

over a year ago

mmmm very good.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Huddersfield

Will add more later after work

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wonderful stuff

By *ackieSteveCouple
over a year ago

Newbridge

Well what a story

J x

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

Fantastic x

over a year ago

Huddersfield

I moved closer to Jayne who Pete was fucking like crazy how we weren’t disturbing the neighbors I don’t know as Jayne was moaning really loudly no as Pete pounded her pussy. I started to kiss her nipples they were really hard now I could see she was so excited I moved my hand to her clit continued to nibble her nipple and started to pull on her clit as Pete docked her Pete looked at me and said he was going to cum he shot his hot spiny into Jaynes pussy pull in it out covered in both ther juice so I went down and sucked it all off I rubbed his cock on her cum dripping pussy and back into my mouth till he moved away and left me to lick and suck Jayes pussy.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

That’s so hot!

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Fabulous story

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *cott9191Man
over a year ago

nottingham

More please. Great writing

over a year ago

Wow great story very horny indeed

over a year ago

By *easemarkMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Story superb. What you work as ? Behaving? Yiu look stunning

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

Huddersfield

I moved closer to Jayne who Pete was fucking like crazy how we weren’t disturbing the neighbors I don’t know as Jayne was moaning really loudly no as Pete pounded her pussy. I started to kiss her nipples they were really hard now I could see she was so excited I moved my hand to her clit continued to nibble her nipple and started to pull on her clit as Pete docked her Pete looked at me and said he was going to cum he shot his hot spiny into Jaynes pussy pull in it out covered in both ther juice so I went down and sucked it all off I rubbed his cock on her cum dripping pussy and back into my mouth till he moved away and left me to lick and suck Jayes pussy. I pushed my pussy lips into Jaynes pussy and we grounded together wet from all Petes fun still running out of her. We did thesis for a few mins and I could see Jayne was clearly exhausted from the ducking she had just had. I went up and kissed her out boddys pulled tightly together as we rolled around the bed we did this for ages touching each other as we kissed coming up occasionally for breath.

There was no warning I had ended up on top of Jayne still kissing her when my legs were pulled apart and Petes cock pushed into my pussy was a big siprose I’d never heard him move but was a present one. The feeling of his cock in me and the bit plug at the same time was amazing.

Jayne looked at me and said do I like it rough. To which I totally love and told Pete to fuck me like he had Jayne. That was his queue and he went for it I was still later on top of Jayne my legs apart Pete fucking me as hard as he could I think I bit Jayes lip with the excitement of the pounding my pussy was getting with every atrial his balled slapped against me and sighing a few mins I squirted all over his cock but Pete wasn’t done he kept going I pulled out and pulled me up to my knees and pushed it in again he then got a really good hard streak going Jayne moved up the bed a little so her pussy was level with my face. I wanted to Lick her but Petes pounding of my pussy had me out of control I couldn’t move I just stayed on all 4s as I could feel I was going to cum again I just couldn’t control myself and again came all over his cock the bed sheets were soaking now Jayne decided to move in under me so her face was by my pussy taking Petes cock and she didn’t touch either of us she watched Pete slam in and out of me whilst fingering herself right in front of my face.

Pete pulled out and slapped my ass cheek really hard my pussy was dripping all over Jayes face I apologised to which Pete slapped my other cheek and said it was fine he liked it to which Jayne agreed and and with that his cock went back in he was stood slightly now and his cock entered my pussy at a very different angle it was time again within a min I had cum again dripping out my push into Jayne but it wasn’t long Pete pulled out Jayne pulled off the condom and he wanked his load into her face. Pete hung here rubbing his cock in his cum all over Jayne face I was so horny I pushed my pussy down into Jayes she licked me with her come filled face I rubbed my pussy in her face mixing pets cim with my cum. I then stood up off the bed and Jayne joined me we shared a quick kiss exchanges some of all the cum she was covered in.

Jayne then said she needed to shower off and I should join her to clean up and ordered Pete to clean up all the mess.

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Wow.

over a year ago

Huddersfield

Jayne and I entered the bathroom a stunning shower big enough for us all. She entered turned it on and waited a second once it was warm she and I jumped in. We both cleaned up as we were both pretty muck covered in everyone’s cum so needed a good clean down.

Nothing happened in the shower. We talked. Jayne thanked me for coming back and joining them she was havin an amazing time and hopes I was to. I picked up on he was and said is Pete not done yet I thought he may be work out and we were cleaning up I would then leave. Jayne smiles and says your welcome to stick around for the afternoon or feel free to leave whenever, Pete will Rudy up and we should have a drink and relax and see what else happens.

I agreed spending the afternoon would be great. As we finished in the shower we dried off and went back into the bedroom. Pete has stripped the bed and there were now leg and feet restraints on there. Jayne said don’t worry they are not for me but Pete liked so be tied up and let’s grab a drink. I was handed a dressing gown by Jayne and we all headed into the kitchen.

Pete had boiled the kettle and asked if I wanted a drink. I said yes but before I finished Jayne said she would like a glass of bubbly and would I like one too. I agreed so Pete opened the Prosecco. Jayne and I took a seat in the lounge as Pete brought them through.

We chatted for about 30mins having a right giggle mainly about all the shocked gym members that must have heard Jayne and I fucking in the shower and how embarrassing tomorrow’s gym session was going to be.

As time passed we sipped a few glasses of Prosecco

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Awesome

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bookmarked

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Wow amazing. Can't wait for the afternoon fun

over a year ago

Huddersfield

Jayne and I entered the bathroom a stunning shower big enough for us all. She entered turned it on and waited a second once it was warm she and I jumped in. We both cleaned up as we were both pretty muck covered in everyone’s cum so needed a good clean down.

Nothing happened in the shower. We talked. Jayne thanked me for coming back and joining them she was havin an amazing time and hopes I was to. I picked up on he was and said is Pete not done yet I thought he may be work out and we were cleaning up I would then leave. Jayne smiles and says your welcome to stick around for the afternoon or feel free to leave whenever, Pete will Rudy up and we should have a drink and relax and see what else happens.

I agreed spending the afternoon would be great. As we finished in the shower we dried off and went back into the bedroom. Pete has stripped the bed and there were now leg and feet restraints on there. Jayne said don’t worry they are not for me but Pete liked so be tied up and let’s grab a drink. I was handed a dressing gown by Jayne and we all headed into the kitchen.

Pete had boiled the kettle and asked if I wanted a drink. I said yes but before I finished Jayne said she would like a glass of bubbly and would I like one too. I agreed so Pete opened the Prosecco. Jayne and I took a seat in the lounge as Pete brought them through.

We chatted for about 30mins having a right giggle mainly about all the shocked gym members that must have heard Jayne and I fucking in the shower and how embarrassing tomorrow’s gym session was going to be.

As time passed we sipped a few glasses of Prosecco

HERE

Pete got up to get us another drink and I noted his cock was rock hard again his bellend shining away for us both to see Pete never dressed when me and Jayne put on robes he picked up our glasses and went to the kitchen.

Jayne whispered to me then how kinky do you like to go?

I have been kinky many times. Down right filthy if I’m Honest. I said as kinky as you like.

Jayne said no more and waited for Pete to return. He passed us out drinks and went to sit down.

Jayne stoped him. Pete she yelled “you naught fucking boy showing your cock like that you will be punished” she stood up and said to me to wait a moment and took Pete off the the bedroom. 2 mins passed and she returned and said to me to come with her.

We walked to the opposite side of the flat into another bedroom used more as a wardrobe with floaters hung on rails and drawer units. She walked to one rail and took down a full PVC outfit it looked stunning. Purple and very tight she told me to try it for size and I slipped off my robe and started to try get it on. She thot a full fishnet body stocking from a drawer and started to dress in that. She said hope my outfit fits you I’d managed pretty much squeezed in it it was tight no crotch so my pussy was totally free and it pulled all the way up but left my breasts exposed. She looked stunning too in her full body fishnets. When we were ready we returned to the living room I was walking to the bedroom and Jayne sat down. “Well finish our drinks first. He can wait” so I joined her.

We talked for a few more mins then we both finished our drinks at the same time and stood up. We went to the bedroom and Pete was strapped to the bed arms and legs stretched apart and his cock as hard as when he left.

Jayne walked to him and slapped it hard. It must have hurt he moaned and looked at me.

Jayne saw him stare and said you want her don’t you ou nasty boy you want her like you had her earlier but we’re in control now. She she sat on his chest and slapped him a few times across the face.

I went over to the bed and climbed I’d only watched till then how in control Jayne was. I was loving it.

over a year ago

So damned horny - more please -soon

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

Wow!!! Legs crossed!! X