Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Greek nudist beach

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I was in my early 20s I had a girlfriend, Sarah, who was 5ft4, slim with lovely perky B cups. We'd had a fairly open relationship but had never been swinging. All that changed with a trip to Skiathos in Greece. At the time Skiathos was a hidden gem and when we read up on it we found there was a famous nudist beach and were both keen to get all over tans.

On our first day we got the bus to the beach early and found a quiet spot near a wooded area, we undressed and creamed each other up and settled down for a day of sunbathing and naked people watching. The beach started to fill up and soon a gay couple in their 30s had sat laid down their towels a few metres away from us. One was similar build to me (6ft,slim,athletic) the other was an adonis (6ft2, very muscular). When the taller of the two took off his shorts he revealed the biggest cock I had ever seen, and judging from Sarah's face her as well. She was engrossed as they put cream on each other, and seeing her reaction made me very horny.

After a while we got chatting to the couple. They were French, the adonis was called Didi, his partner was Kris. They were regulars at various nudist beaches across Europe and you could tell by their even all over tans. When they went off for a swim I asked Sarah "Jesus, did you see Didi's cock", "god yes it's massive, I don't think it would fit inside me" she replied. "Kris's arse must be a bit slack" I replied, which was met with a disapproving groan. I could tell she was thinking about what it would feel like to experience a cock that size, meanwhile I was thinking about what it was like to have the biggest cock on the nudist beach, I wasn't small but I paled into insignificance compared to him.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Great start mate

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More please

over a year ago

Later in the day I was a bit thirsty so I said I was nipping to the beach bar, Kris said I'll come with you and we left our partners behind. When we got there the queue was quite big so we spent a good while chatting. Kris told me about a beach in France where it was common for gangbangs to take place and people would openly have sex on the beach in front of everyone "this turns you on yes" he said, "of course I replied" we got our drinks and slowly walked back.

As we turned past the trees to our spot we saw that Didi was applying suncream to Sarah. He was on his knees over her and his cock which was now semi hard was resting on her thigh, she must have been able to feel it. "you want to watch a while" asked Kris, "yes, lets see what happens" I replied. We snuck unseen into the trees and got as close as we could without being spotted.

Didi was paying close attention to Sarah's arse and I wasn't sure but he was very close to her pussy, he certainly had a perfect view of it. We could see his cock was growing, it wasn't the only one, I had a semi too. "you like to watch" said Kris pointing at my growing cock. "you have a very beautiful lady all the men on the beach probably want to fuck her". "I thought you were gay I said". "we go with whatever takes our fancy" replied Kris.

Didi was now definitely fingering Sarah and his cock was now hard and it was magnificent, it kept twitching against her thigh as it rested there. Kris caught me looking at it, "it is a very good cock, Sarah has not had one so big, no?" said Kris. "No, she's used to mine", "yours is very fine, a good size and shape" said Kris "it is growing hard, do you want some help with it?" he asked.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Loving this

over a year ago

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please!

over a year ago

Nervous, I didn't say a word, Kris took that as the cue to start caressing my cock "mmm, it feels very nice and hard" he said as I watched his giant cocked boyfriend finger my girlfriend. Sarah had spread her legs and was clearly enjoying herself I wondered would he fuck her there and then but I thought it was frowned upon to have public sex here.

Kris was now wanking me and I looked down at his cock which was also hard I reached over to it and he pushed my hand away "saving my energy for later" he said. Sarah was now trying to stifle her moans and I could tell from the way her hips were jerking that she would cum soon. Didi upped the pace of his finger fucking and soon she flopped forward, she had cum. Didi kissed her arse cheek and lay back on his towel face up showing off his massive hard on. Kris finished me off, I came on his hand, which he then licked clean and we went back to our partners.

We never mentioned what had happened but we arranged to meet Didi and Kris in a bar later for a couple of drinks.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent start

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Looking forward to the next instalment

over a year ago

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

Fab

over a year ago

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm lovely

By *ottiedottieCouple
over a year ago

this fair land

By *evinsaga619Man
over a year ago

tralee

By *acamanCouple
over a year ago

aberdeen

over a year ago

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

I need to follow this one up!

over a year ago

over a year ago

We didn't talk about the fingerings or the hand job, but Sarah got more dolled up than usual and I took extra care of myself, as I was giving my pubes a quick sly shave I spotted some stubble in the bottom of the shower and deducted that Sarah had done the same. When she was ready she looked extra sexy "who are you trying to impress?" I asked. "no one just like to look good when I go out".

We went for a meal before we met our new friends but we rushed to the bar to ensure that we weren't late. Didi and Kris were already there looking sexy and stylish like Europeans seem to find effortless. After a few drinks Kris said they had a large 2 bed apartment with a great balcony, we could get a couple of bottles of wine and head back to theirs.

I walked ahead with Kris, Sarah and Didi followed, I couldn't hear what they were saying but there was a lot of giggling from Sarah who was by now quite tipsy. Kris asked me if we discussed what was going to happen tonight, I replied that we did not know what was going to happen, which we all know wasn't true. We were soon at the apartment which was large. We settled down on the balcony with a few drinks.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm lovely

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *claren2017Couple
over a year ago

Wirral

Banana beach is amazing bin there several times

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Getting very interesting

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Lovely

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Need more of this

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

Excellent like a story where she takes big cock and even better if he does

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Mmmm

By *illupMan
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

By *opsterMan
over a year ago

bicester

Now this what I like to read!

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

More soon please

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *eightonpa1Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoying this keep going

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

More please xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

Didi sat next to Sarah at the opposite side of the small table to me and Kris. "Kris told me that you enjoyed watching me finger Sarah" Didi just came out with. Sarah looked mortified as must I have. "Erm, yes" I replied "I liked seeing Sarah enjoy herself". Sarah started to look more relaxed again. Didi then put his hand on Sarah's knee, "maybe she'll enjoy herself again tonight" he leant over and kissed her. She seemed surprised but didn't push him away.

After a brief snog Didi stood up, he then picked up Sarah in his arms as if she weighed nothing and carried her inside. Kris looked at me "you want another drink?". "yes" I nodded and he poured another glass of wine. He then put his hand on my knee and slowly moved it up to my crotch. "shall we see what they are doing?".

We went inside, Sarah was lying on the bed already naked. Didi was still fully clothed and kissing her feet. He slowly kissed up her legs lingered around her pussy without touching it, teasing her, then moved to her breasts and started licking her left nipple. Sarah groaned. My cock was starting to twitch. I looked over at Kris, he was taking off his shirt so I followed suit. Soon Didi was the only one of us who was wearing anything. Kris and I both had hard cocks now, surely Didi's was as well.

over a year ago

"Banana beach is amazing bin there several times "

Yes it is, hope you had good experiences too x

By *unguy4830Man
over a year ago

Bathgate

Don’t stop now ....... more

over a year ago

This is great and can't wait for more

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Love going to nudist beaches...so liberating and horny. .love being naked..:')

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Love walking around the beach with my semi erect cock swaying in front of me...

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Love this one!

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Don’t keep us waiting

over a year ago

I hope she gets to enjoy all 3

over a year ago

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

More plz

By *ischief79Man
over a year ago

Surrey

By *ung-RobMan
over a year ago

Rickmansworth

over a year ago

Kris pushed me onto the bed next to Sarah, I looked at her and she looked back we kissed passionately. Our kiss was interrupted by Kris whose hard smooth cock was in our faces. Sarah wrapped her lips around it and I started to lick the base of his shafts and his balls. All of a sudden I felt a mouth on my cock and I looked down and Kris was returning the favour.

I felt a second tongue, Didi was now sucking me while Kris locked my balls it felt amazing. Didi was multi-tasking and fingerings Sarah at the same time. Kris got up and moved his mouth to Sarah's pussy, Didi followed and they tongued her clit together. I moved my cock to Sarah's mouth and she gobbled it like never before. I felt something push it out of the way, it was Didi's giant now rock hard cock.

Up close I could see how big, maybe ten inches, Sarah tried to get us both in her mouth but there was no chance so I moved to her pussy. "she is very damp" said Kris, we need to get her ready for Didi. He said sticking 3 fingers inside her. He pulled them out and kicked her juice off them and moved his cock towards her juicy bald pussy.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a holiday - fantastic experiences!

These boys know what they are doing, plus they have the 'tools' for the job in hand!!

Great story - more!!

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Fuck, just as it was getting my juices up? Noooooooo, this is one of the best so far, rating a 10000000 out of 10 lol please carry on.... lol

By *eightonpa1Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

"Fuck, just as it was getting my juices up? Noooooooo, this is one of the best so far, rating a 10000000 out of 10 lol please carry on.... lol"
second that

over a year ago

"Fuck, just as it was getting my juices up? Noooooooo, this is one of the best so far, rating a 10000000 out of 10 lol please carry on.... lol"

Patience is a virtue, more to cum later xx

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

Kris pushed his normal sized cock into my girlfriend's soaking wet pussy. I was now a bit of a spare part, so I moved up to watch Didi fucking Sarah's mouth. He took his monster cock out and pushed me back onto the bed. He then climbed on top of me in a 69 position, it was my turn to take the giant cock in my mouth.

I could only manage so much without gagging so I stuck a finger in his arsehole to help, Didi did the same but had 3 fingers in mine, it felt amazing but having only ever had a single finger in there before (anal virgin) it was pleasure and pain combined.

Meanwhile Kris was pounding away at Sarah, and she was already screaming, imagine what she would do with Didi inside her. I continued to suck his monster cock and stuck a second finger in his arse, he jerked a little before cumming in my mouth.

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Bollocks. You’ve stopped again. Come on fella??? You can’t keep leaving us out here in the bloody cold?? Lol

over a year ago

Great story

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

This story as got me solid

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

over a year ago

Brilliant story

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Book mark

over a year ago

Next part please!!!!

over a year ago

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

more plz

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Love this

By *iramichiMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Great story, enjoying this alot!

over a year ago

He was a heavy cummer, no way I could swallow it all. I leant over to Sarah and kissed her so we could share his spunk. All the time Kris still thrusting into her. Suddenly he jerked and shot his load into her pussy. He pulled out his cock "your turn while Didi recovers".

Didi released my cock from his mouth and I moved between Sarah's legs. My cock slid in easier than usual, lubricated by Kris' cum. As I started to thrust as deep as possible I felt something wet on my arsehole, Didi was now giving it a good tongueing, and boy it felt good. Kris moved to sit on Sarah's face "lick my ass baby" he said and she started flicking her tongue in.

I was close to bursting and the sight of Kris getting rimmed and his cock quickly growing hard again was helping get me off. I also knew that Didi must be getting hard again too. It didn't take long before I came hard inside Sarah. She was now filled with two mens cum.

By *ocky82Man
over a year ago

Watford

I’d love to watch my wife like this !

over a year ago

over a year ago

I pulled out my cock and lay back on the bed next to Sarah. Didi pushed my legs back and apart and slapped his hard again huge cock against my arsehole. "maybe after I've fucked Sarah" he said "I can't I've never done it" I replied. He laughed and moved across to my cum filled girlfriend.

He slapped his giant cock against her pussy and put four fingers inside her. Sarah moaned with pleasure,but it was clearly a tight fit. He pulled out his fingers, they were dripping with cum. He slowly licked each finger clean one by one. "mmm, she is ready" he announced.

He carefully inched his cock inside her pulling out a little each time he had got it in further. Kris had climbed off Sarah's face now and was sat on a pillow at the top of the bed watching. Sarah whimpered each time Didi's cock filled a new part of her pussy, parts that had never been filled before. When he was all the way inside he gently started thrusting.

Kris got off the bed and moved behind them for a better view. I wanted to see Sarah's face, the expressions of pure join mixed with pain were an amazing turn on. Didi continued to gently pound his giant cock into her sopping pussy. Kris then spread his arse cheeks apart and started licking Didi's arsehole. I was just a spectator at this point, it would be a few minutes before I recovered and the three of them were having the fuck of their lives.

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

This one is so fucking horny!

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *illyKMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Fuck, wow

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

"I pulled out my cock and lay back on the bed next to Sarah. Didi pushed my legs back and apart and slapped his hard again huge cock against my arsehole. "maybe after I've fucked Sarah" he said "I can't I've never done it" I replied. He laughed and moved across to my cum filled girlfriend.

He slapped his giant cock against her pussy and put four fingers inside her. Sarah moaned with pleasure,but it was clearly a tight fit. He pulled out his fingers, they were dripping with cum. He slowly licked each finger clean one by one. "mmm, she is ready" he announced.

He carefully inched his cock inside her pulling out a little each time he had got it in further. Kris had climbed off Sarah's face now and was sat on a pillow at the top of the bed watching. Sarah whimpered each time Didi's cock filled a new part of her pussy, parts that had never been filled before. When he was all the way inside he gently started thrusting.

Kris got off the bed and moved behind them for a better view. I wanted to see Sarah's face, the expressions of pure join mixed with pain were an amazing turn on. Didi continued to gently pound his giant cock into her sopping pussy. Kris then spread his arse cheeks apart and started licking Didi's arsehole. I was just a spectator at this point, it would be a few minutes before I recovered and the three of them were having the fuck of their lives. "

Best story on here for a long time had Jess and me fucking like teenagers lol

By *r imp miss minxCouple
over a year ago

Colchester

Think that's a trip to Greece on the cards! One hell of a horny story!

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

Didi started to thrust harder and deeper into Sarah's pussy, as he did her moaning got louder and louder "so good mmm" she said. Kris moved away from his partner's arsehole and sat next to me to watch. "she is loving the big dick, yes", I nodded "and you are loving it too",again I nodded. Didi was now pounding Sarah, his cock stretching her pussy and going deeper than I thought possible.

"imagine it in your ass" said Kris,"it must hurt" I replied, "first few times, but a good hurt". "I've never had a normal cock in me let alone a monster like his". Kris then kissed me passionately and I knew what was going to happen to me. He pushed me back on the bed alongside Sarah, he then got a tube of lube from a bedside drawer and applied it to his fingers.

He lifted my legs and speed them, then he forced three lubed fingers into my arsehole, it felt so good, after a little lubrication he decided I was ready and he climbed on top pushing his cock into my. I looked over at Sarah still getting fucked by the monster cock in almost the same position as me she looked back and smiled, hopefully seeing me get fucked turned her on as much as me seeing her. My cock was getting hard with Kris' cock inside me, and with our position I was able to stroke it while he gently thrust back and forth into me.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mmmmm hot

over a year ago

Very hot

By *eannecdTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Mmmmm lovely

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Great story

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Amazing story

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *exysurferMan
over a year ago

Bromley

great story

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

over a year ago

Sarah and I were side by side on our backs, me taking my first cock inside my well lubed arse, her with the biggest cock we'd ever seen inside her cum soaked wet pussy. Kris and Didi looked at each other grinning, Sarah and I looked at each other and she mouthed "I love you" to me.

Didi was pounding his huge cock hard into Sarah and now Kris stopped being so gentle with my virgin arse. It did hurt but it was a good kind of hurt. Didi said something in French to Kris who nodded. Suddenly Sarah started thrashing around, she was cumming harder than she had ever done before. Didi froze as he shot his hot cum inside her and he collapsed on top of her.

Kris smiled as me as I felt his cum fill my arsehole, he pulled his cock out. He then swapped with Didi and began to clean up the massive cream pie in my girlfriend's pussy and Didi came to clean up the one in my arse. I was still hard and wanking myself. Kris stood up, cum dripping down his chin "cum on our faces" he commanded.

Didi and him moved next to Sarah and I stood over them stroking furiously to completion. I came heavily over the three of them before moving in for a four way spunky kiss, we cleaned up each others faces and then lay back spent....

For now at least x

over a year ago

Very sexy

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Very good

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

By *onuts31Man
over a year ago

nuneaton

Fuck, what a great story which has left me hard and wanting to go on holiday lol

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Great story. Thanks

By *lowmassageukMan
over a year ago

portsmouth

over a year ago

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ungm4funMan
over a year ago

London

Hot.as.fuck story!

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Lovely

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Very good

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Such a sexy story

over a year ago

By *i.sgbMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

This has to be the hottest story I have read on here.

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Love it

over a year ago

Great story

By *rks101Man
over a year ago

Sydney, NSW

So so so good! Is there more?

over a year ago

Just caught up with this hot story and now am rock hard mmmm

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

Cum so hard reading this horny story

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a session! Time for a drink to re-hydrate!!

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *ag165Man
over a year ago

Greenock

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Very hot and sexy.

over a year ago

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Wow....

It’s what my dreams are made of this one!

Post new Message to Thread