Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Can I be santa again next year

Jump to newest

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

I was thinking "What the fucking hell was I doing ?" As I drove to my partners school to be santa. This was ferguslie primary in a tough area and I was going to dress up in a red suit and be nice to these kids!!! Grrr

As I walked into the staff room all the teachers/staff turned to say hello..the head teacher said "thanks for doing this." I just shook her hand and mumbled something like "no bother "

I then heard a voice saying "we even got you a new suit" I turned "oh shit it's Mandy" I thought. Now Mandy was a petite blonde who worked in the office. My partner had always told me stories about her and the other office worker Fiona on nights out. I had then found her phone number and had texted her when my partner was away with the school for a week. I'd asked her if she was a good or a bad girl. We had chatted for a couple of hours but she had sussed out it was me and said she didn't meet with bfs of her work colleagues . This was the first time I had actually seen her since then. Fiona had then piped up with "maybe we can sit on your knee too" she winked. We all laughed and I made my excuses and quickly went to find my "grotto" to get changed.

My partner had just given me the suit and told me the time table and who was helping me etc etc.. when the bell went and she had to leave.

I put on the jacket and beard when there was a knock at the door. I said "come in" the door opened and there stood Mandy. "Hello I just came to see if you wanted a coffee or something as you have about 45 mins before we start." "A coffee would be nice "I replied "milk and two sugars please " in response to her next question. Then as she was about to leave I got my flirting hat back on , "aren't you going to sit on santas knee then?

She looked at me and then sighed and said "okay just this once." I sat on my seat and she plonked her cute arse on my groin area. She squirmed on my knee!! Now I tried real hard not to get a hard on ..BUT I defy any man to have a cute blonde squirm on his knee for the first time and not get a hard on. She looked at me "Bryan" she seemed to scold then her face turned to surprise then she looked at me again.. then jumped off, I thought "oh shit trouble again " when she reached down to my trousers and stuck her hand down them "this I gotta check out" she said. "Whoo" she said as she squeezed my cock.. "Linda never said you had a big cock, let me see it" as she pulled it free. "Wow, nice if I'd know you were this big I'd have been round at your house when she was away last year " and before I could say anything else she had it in her mouth... I sat there in amazement as she started to bop her head up and down faster and faster. I didn't touch her or say anything as I didn't want to spoil the moment. But oh god she was good and I felt the familiar build up in my cock and I had to say something , I held her hair and said " I going to cum" "oh yes baby" she replied "give me all that cum , let me swallow

It all , give me it NOW!!!" I replied " you really want that"!!! "Yes give this little slut your cum NOW!!!" I grabbed her hair now and said "suck it harder then slut.. make me cum, swallow it all slut" with that she sucked even harder and wanked me even harder ... I'm cumming bitch... and I shot my cum all the way down her throat... . She took it all and sucked me dry , I just sat there recovering as she stood up, straightened her clothes , wipes her mouth, "right I'll see you later" with that she turned opened the door and left . I was sitting there with a santa top on and beard with my cock lying limp hanging out... in amazement ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

What no cuppa! Lazy cow Lol!

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *astersub OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

I must have been lying there for a couple of minutes when I thought " shit what if someone else comes in." I quickly stood up and as I was in the medical room (been turned into santas grotto) there was paper towels, I cleaned myself up and started to put my trousers on.

There was a polite knock at the door "phew" I thought , "just in time". "Come in" I said think it was my partner but no it was Fiona , the other office worker. "Here's your coffee " she said as she closed the door behind her. As soon as the door closed she changed attitude. Putting the coffee down she said " right let's see it then !!" I must have looked confused

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Least someone brought your coffee