Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My true story

Jump to newest

By *andycd20000 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

limerick side of ennis.

This is my first attempted. This happened a few years ago. My wife found out I was a cd and told me she loved it. So we did it together. She loved sex and had a number of bfs. I loved being in the same bed while she had sex. I would wear her Bra and Panties and a few of the guys would feel me up too. Let me know if you like to hear more. It's a great story.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm more plz

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As we are on the same island - just about.....

Do continue.....

Seánoxo

over a year ago

limerick side of ennis.

We had a few guys and one or two girls to bed. My wife said my sis in law was interested in joining us ( not her sis) so she did. We loved it. Then one day I had to go to the doc and my wife said I should wear her tight white Lycra panties. I said what if I need to be examined? She said it would be fine. The doc was a lady Doc. So I agreed. But I was as nervous as hell.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

limerick side of ennis.

So we headed off to the Doc. We arrived and there was a few before me. My panties were getting tight and my wife was smilimg. So it came to my turn. I went in. Doc said hi. Long time no see. I said I was not feeling well. She said hop up on the table. Take off your shirt. I did. She pressed my tummy. She said better open your pants. She saw my panties and said what have we here?? She rubbed the top of them and said nice.

over a year ago

limerick side of ennis.

She said better get your wife in here. She went and got her. She turned the lock on the door. My wife took off her bra and dress. I could not believe my eyes. The doc stripped too. They told me they had a thing going for about a year. I could wank if I wanted. They went at each other like hell. I came on them both. Hope you enjoyed it. All true.

Post new Message to Thread