Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife's dairies before we met

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I came across my wife's diaries and started reading. I know I shouldn't have read them without her permission but was intrigued to see what her life was in general and all of a sudden all these pages of her having sex with guys at club etc started coming up. At first I hated it all and felt really upset but then really started to enjoy them. I told her all about what I'd read and she wasn't pleased but then was ok that at least I was honest with her. There was one page in particular that got me so horny.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Go on we all ears

over a year ago

So my wife had been to this night club with her friend. This is all before we met just to let you guys know. Then they went to a pub next door and her friends went for a cigarette while she got chatting to this Irish man in his late 30's.my wife was then 20. All it said in her diary was that she went back to this guys hotel and ended up having really hot sex. She saw the guys family pics on the table and a card for his wife that he'd written. It was this Irish guys wife birthday and he was fucking this young 20 year old girl (my now wife).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Any specifics on what he did to her young holes?

over a year ago

"Any specifics on what he did to her young holes?"
it said that he had a big thick cock. She loved sucking so she was down on her knees straight away then the guy pulled her knickers off and fucked her sweet shaved pussy really hard. She'd written that as soon as he finished she had to leave as she felt really bad about the whole thing. Although she enjoyed the sex part of it.

Post new Message to Thread