Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Married 4 years now

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey fab just wanted to let you all know about my relationship, been together for 10 married for 4. It’s only been since we were married that we have been having sex with other people, we both really enjoy it and she is way ahead of me (to be expected) but I just can’t believe how much it turns me on knowing that other guys are fucking her and when she texts me the size of cock she’s getting all I can do is wank over the thought of her been totally satisfied. Is anyone else in the same boat as me and fancy chatting/ making a new friend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *llcomersCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Yeh we too been together a log time. Recently she has turned into an amazing and willing fuck doll. I use her whilst fantasising out loud that i'm screwing one of her friends instead, sometimes she does it the other way round and calls me another guys name. She then tells me how much better it is to be screwed by him. Great fun, highly recommended. Its a bit like using your wife warm pussy to jerk off over her friends, very relaxing and open

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I kinda done that just never spoke out and said names ect.. but always think about one of her friends when she wanks me off but I’m sure she thinks of many different guys when we have sex

Post new Message to Thread