Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Married Older Woman and Cuck Xmas Party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've always loved older women, as I've grown older so has the age of the ladies that turn me on the most.

Last week was my Xmas party at work and I was out in a packed Newcastle on a pub crawl from the bigg market to the Quayside.

I'm not a big drinker and after a half a few pints I generally slow down and as a result never get too d*unk but by 9pm most of my colleagues had either already called it a night or were very worse for ware. All except for Lynne, a sexy bottle blonde bbw in her late 50s,who said she got the worst hangovers so drank soft drinks most of the night.

Lynne and I chatted about how d*unk everyone else was and how a few married colleagues looked like they might be a bit naughty later. I said they might have permission to play to which Lynne replied "I wouldn't need to ask for permission, I wear the trousers in our house".

I pressed for more information, and Lynne told me she has seen other men at various times in her marriage and told her hubby everything, he just has to accept it or leave. I suggested he might be turned on by thinking about his wife being fucked by another man and Lynne said "maybe, but surely he'd ask to watch", I replied "maybe he's waiting for you to make him watch". She smiled the dirtiest smile I've ever seen and said "hmmm, now there's an idea, but it might make the other man nervous", I then casually mentioned that I'd had a couple of mmfs and nerves never came into it so I was sure that the other man would be fine.

Lynne's eyes opened wide and she joked "well let me know if you are free later", "just say the word and I'm there" I replied. There was that dirty smile again. "He's picking me up at 10 fancy trying it?". Yes was my resounding answer.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

When we got to the car, Lynne introduced me and said "we're giving him a lift", she then got in the back and beckoned me to join her. "where to" her husband, Phil, asked. Lynne said "why don't we all go back to ours for a nightcap". Phil didn't say a word, just nodded.

Lynne kept rubbing my knee in the back of the car as she told Phil about the night out. Then she told him about the people who had copped off with each other and then dropped the bombshell that "I didn't cop off with anyone, but Andy here thinks you might want to watch me, he's had threesomes so knows what he's doing, what do you think about that?". I froze and Phil replied "well if that's what you want to do". This was the trigger for Lynne to pull herself towards me and give me a massive snog. I caught Phil looking in the rear view mirror and he looked nervous and excited.

When we got to their house Lynne led me through the door and up the stairs. She shouted to Phil. Are you coming too. He replied "er, yes, give me a minute".

Lynne led me to their bedroom and sat me down on the bed. We snogged again. I pawed at her large fleshy boobs and she rubbed my cock through my jeans. I was already hard. She stood up and unzipped her dress and took off her bra. She had a wonderful curvy tummy and bum to go with the big round, slightly sagging fleshy boobs. Her pussy was shaved (I wasn't sure it would be).

She then unzipped my jeans as I pulled my jumper over my head. As she started slowly stroking me I asked if we should wait for Phil. She said no, he might not come up.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

more please

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Good start

By *hunkyThighsMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice, well written too which always helpd

By *igjohn_2Man
over a year ago

Worsley

More please.

over a year ago

Mmmmmm

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

By *entonMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

By *harliebbwWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

Mmmm very nice

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Mmmm sounds good

over a year ago

Lynne knelt on the floor and wrapped her lips around my cock. She expertly tongued around my bellend whilst cupping my balls with her fingers. Every so often she lucked down my shafts and balls almost all the way to my arsehole.

I didn't want to cum too quickly so I pulled back and lifted her up onto the bed and pushed her back. Her beautiful boobs fell sidewards and her round belly flattened. I got a good look at her tidy pussy which was by now very wet.

I began to finger her stroking her clit with my thumb as my index finger was inside her. She whimpered every so often so I repeated what I did to make her whimper more and louder. After a couple of minutes I needed to taste her. I positioned my tongue on her clit and lapped at her soaking pussy while still penetrating her with my fingers, moving onto two fingers now.

Lynne's whimpers turned into screams, "that's fucking amazing, mmm, don't stop, yessss". I was engrossed in her beautiful glistening pussy and didn't hear the door open. She pulled back in shock, she had forgotten all about Phil and our plan. It must be a fright the first time you husband walks in on you mid foreplay even if you're expecting it.

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

over a year ago

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Really good story

over a year ago

over a year ago

Lynn's fright soon turned into that dirty smile once more when she remembered what we'd arranged. "you can watch from over there" she said pointing at an armchair. She then got off the bed and took my hand and pulled my towards her husband. She grabbed my cock, which had begun to soften, and said to Phil "I've been sucking on this lovely big cock, look at it, mmm, much bigger and nicer than yours, let's compare". She yanked down Phil's trousers revealing a smaller than average (by no means tiny) flaccid cock. Mine is about 7 inches so not massive but in comparison was clearly the bigger of the two. "look closer at what a real cock is like" she said and she pulled my cock towards him until it was about a foot from his face.

"you can wank while you watch it satisfy me" said Lynne as she climbed back on the bed. I joined her and we kissed again. She grabbed my cock and I tweaked at her nipples, keeping an eye on Phil who had started to stroke himself.

I was soon hard again and Lynne moved back down to give me my second blow job of the night. She was making a real show for her hubby, kept pausing to talk dirty, "what a beautiful big cock", "I can't wait to get this cock inside me". Phil was now hard and his cock had grown to a decent 6 inches so this was clearly all for show.

After a while she took my cock out of her mouth and said "I'm going to fuck this man now, and you are going to sit there and watch", Phil remained silent. She climbed on top of me and guided my cock inside her soaking wet pussy. Her tummy rested on mine as she leaned forward to kiss me and when she leaned back I had the best view of her pendulous breasts. She lifted herself up and down so high my cock kept coming out, I was sure this was for Phil's benefit.

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Ooh just perfect!

over a year ago

Loving this

over a year ago

Brilliant

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great story, well written.

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

over a year ago

over a year ago

Very good, more please!

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

over a year ago

Lynne climbed off my cock and grabbed my hand, she led me over to where Phil was sitting wanking. She leant over him put her hands on each arm of the chair and thrust her big rounded sexy arse out, inviting me to fuck her from behind. I slid my length into her and began slowly pounding her. As a thrust her boobs swang towards Phil but just out of reach for his mouth so he needed to take a hand off his cock to grope them. Once he had a paw at them Lynne chastised him, "hands off, these belong to Andy tonight". Phil returned to the task in hand, clearly turned on by his slutty domineering wife.

This turned me on more and I began fucking with more intensity. Lynne continued the dirty talk, "show him how a real man fucks me", I want your cum inside me". I shot a heavy load of hot cum inside Lynne and took out my cock. She turned around and sat on Phil's knee, my cum was dripping out onto his leg, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. "Now I've cleaned Andy you clean me" she said to Phil and she stood over him and allowed him to lick my cum. "Eat it all up" she commanded and he lapped it up. Then it struck me that Phil hadn't cum yet. Was Lynne going to finish him off?

over a year ago

By *mbeMan
over a year ago

Mansfield

Hot!!

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Great story keep it going

over a year ago

over a year ago

I said to Lynne "you can't leave him like that, have a heart". She looked at Phil and said "let's see if you've learned anything" and climbed on the bed and spread open her legs, her pussy still glistening from my cum and ready for another fucking.

Phil obliged and climbed on top, now it was my turn to watch. He started with slow thrusts and soon he found a rhythm. I walked around the bed to get a better view. My cock was starting to recover and twitched at the sight of this couple twenty years my senior going at it harder than they probably have for years.

I decided it was time to join in. I positioned myself next to Lynne's head and she took me in her mouth. Her tongue teasing me back to hardness. She briefly took my cock out to tell Phil to watch while he fucked her and ask him what was it like to see his wife with a real cock in her mouth.

I always last longer the second time so there was no danger in me cumming anytime soon. I felt a bit naughty and I took my cock out and waved it at Phil and told him "you like this inside Lynne don't you" he nodded and mumbled "yes" and not sure what came over me I slapped my cock against his left cheek. Lynne laughed so I did it again. Phil smiled and didn't break the rhythm of his pounding into his horny wife.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Fuck me pink this is so horny

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

over a year ago

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Very horny

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS
over a year ago

South Birmingham

over a year ago

"Phil are you going to cum in me while I suck on this beautiful big cock" said Lynne. Phil nodded and groaned as he tensed up and filled his sexy wife with his cum. He climbed off and lay down next to Lynne exhausted. I whispered to Lynne to climb on him in a 69 position.

Lynne sat on his face, cum dribbling out onto him, and leant forward and started flicking her finger at his now limp cock. "are you ready for a close up?" she asked him as I positioned myself behind her big sexy arse and pushed my rock hard cock into her cum filled pussy.

My balls were on his eyes as I penetrated his wife for the second time. He must have had an amazing view of my now cum covered shaft repeatedly entering his wife. I looked down and could see him trying to lap his tongue at her pussy but in the excitement he kept missing and occasionally caught my cock and balls.

I wasn't sure if this was by accident or on purpose,but wanted to find out and test all of our limits.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

I started doing deep slow thrusts so that my cock was nearly completely out of Lynne's pussy at each thrust. Phil was definitely licking my shaft on purpose.

I pulled out all the way and rested my cock on his face, he didn't know what to do so I teased my bellend against his mouth and his tongue popped out to lick around it. I then went back inside his wife.

Phil's hands were now on my arse instead of his wife's, I grabbed his right hand in mine and guided it towards where my cock was entering his wife and got him to put a finger inside with me. Lynne squealed with delight "fucking hell that's amazing" he put another finger in and a third, his palm was around my balls and his fingers were fucking his wife with my cock.

I bent over and said to Lynne "I'm going to cum on Phil", "cover him with spunk" she replied. I pulled out and Lynne turned around and wanked me over her husbands face. I tensed up and blew my second load of the night all over him.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fabulous

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Mmm

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

"Now whose turn is it to clean up?" I asked Lynne. She swooped down to her husband's face and gave it a huge lick. She then brought her face towards mine and kissed me, as she did she spat my cum into my mouth. Lynne pulled away and she had that dirty smile again " it's your mess" she told me. I lowered my tongue to Phil's face and lapped up the rest of my cum. I then gave Phil a massive french kiss and spat my cum into him, he was the sub of the day I was only cleaning up what he couldn't reach.

My cock was also very messy with a mixture of mine and Phil's cum and Lynne's pussy juice. "you can clean this up" I told Phil and with that he slowly licked me clean, lingering around my bellend. "that is so fucking sexy, I never knew you had it in you" said Lynne to her husband. "me neither" replied Phil, his smile almost as dirty as Lynne's.

"what next?" said Lynne, clearly her mind had been opened to allsorts of possibilities.

over a year ago

Shall I continue?

over a year ago

Yes yes yes yes. Continue

By *aleangelCouple
over a year ago

To heaven and back

Please continue

over a year ago

Lynne said that it would be a while before either of us were ready to go again so she would have some fun with us. "both of you lie on the bed next to each other". We duly obliged,our arms overlapping and hips touching. Lynne then went to a bedside drawer and pulled out a large vibrator (around 8 inches).

Lynne stood in front of us rubbing the vibrator against her pussy. "mmm, so you like cock then do you?" she said to Phil. "Let's see how much". She walked around to Phil and held the dildo against his flaccid cock". I watched intently to see what was coming next.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Great boxing day story more please thanks

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *hunkyThighsMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Liking this

over a year ago

Brilliant story xx

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Looking forward to more

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *iscoman777Man
over a year ago

birmingham

What a fantastic story

Please keep it going

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Wow keeps getting better and better.

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Fabulous

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

over a year ago

Lynne moved the dildo slowly up and down Phil's cock and over his balls, she then moved it to his nipples and then his mouth. He opened his lips to let it enter him. "suck that cock you slut" commanded Lynne. Phil looked like an expert, I've always found men to be better at blow jobs than women, I assume because we know what we like to feel, and Phil was enjoying himself.

I looked down at his cock which was growing now. I moved my left hand over to touch it, he twitched as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft. I pull his foreskin back and forth over his bellend as he sucked on his wife's dildo and he was now hard again.

Lynne looked at what I was doing. "Ready for the next one" she said and she handed me the dildo. She climbed on top of Phil's cock and leant forward so her belly rested on his. I moved behind them to get a great view of his cock on her wet pussy and they both had their legs wide apart so I could see both theur arseholes.

By *ini1275Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Loving this xx

over a year ago

On yes

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

More please

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

wow xx

over a year ago

A very horny story indeed

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

By *oungDreMan
over a year ago

London

Great story

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great night - fun for everyone!

More!!

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

More please

over a year ago

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

Wow. Love this x

over a year ago

I held the dildo against the base of Phil's shafts so it was stimulating both his cock and Lynne's pussy. I moved it around to switch between her clit and his pereneum. It was now covered by a layer of pussy juice, precum and saliva, I teased it against Lynn's arsehole. "his not mine" she shouted.

I immediately moved it to his arsehole not sure if he has ever experienced any penetration of his arse before. I rubbed it against his smooth arsehole (both were fully waxed) and Phil tensed but didn't complain. I licked my little finger to test him out and it went inside him without any trouble so when I pulled it out I replaced it with my index and middle fingers, it was a tighter fit and I could feel him clench but also hear him groan with pleasure.

I slowly pushed the dildo inside him, pulling out a little before moving it in another inch. I tried to synchronise with Lynne bobbing up and down on his cock. I was getting hard again now, this was the dirtiest experience of all three of our lives and I knew what I wanted to try next.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

More please

over a year ago

We'd already tried my cock and three of Phil's fingers in Lynn's pussy, 2 cocks would surely squeeze in. I left the dildo in Phil's arse vibrating away and stuck two fingers into Lynn's pussy alongside Phil's cock, it was lovely and soaking wet. I got onto my knees behind them and pushed the tip of my cock in slowly.

I was soon inside her, my shaft was up against Phil's. Lynne was struggling to push up from our cocks so I had to push her arse up in time with her until she had got used to the girth inside her. Lynne was squealing with equal pleasure and pain. All of a sudden she gave an almighty scream "yessss" she juddered uncontrollably with the biggest orgasm I've ever witnessed.

It was too much for Phil who blew hit hot cum inside his wife over my cock. He quickly went soft and pulled out leaving me to finish off. I started pounding hard until I was nearly ready to cum,Lynne juddered again with another orgasm and I pulled out and quickly moved up to the married couples faces and wanked myself to completion over them both.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous stuff

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Superb

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great read. I may of met Lynn in the toon in the past lol

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *ansymanMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

What a fab story, wish it was me instead of you

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *oudicaWoman
over a year ago

Kilkenny

Super story

By *rManyhandsMan
over a year ago

Narberth

Great story thanks x

over a year ago

Thanks for all the comments, hope you enjoyed it nearly as much as I did xx

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Wonderful story. Hope you made cuck do other naughty things.

over a year ago

I want to be a castrated cuck

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston