Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Firsts at clubs

Jump to newest

By *rincess Phoenix OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

This may be a bit jumbled like my thoughts!

I was granted 2 club nights in a row with my dom (he's not mine IRL).

On the way to Hellfire on Friday we stopped at the services and Sir made me insert a little ball on a chain in the toilets and he had the remote, as we walked back through the services he turned it on and my knees almost buckled! As we passed a photo booth he told me to stand inside alone. He turned the ball on but stopped just before I could cum

As we walked back to the car i discovered a problem I was so wet it slipped out! Sir accused me of not putting it in but then felt how wet I was.

The club didn't seem great, I wasn't really feeling the atmosphere and there was a "lurker" who popped up everywhere and just put me off.

However Sir took me into a room that had a blind on the viewing window (I'm still a little shy) but I said once I had a blindfold on he could open the blind a little!

For the first time ever I had a total body orgasm!

We locked the door and sir undid the ties on my wrap dress so I was stood there in just my bra, I'd taken my pants off when we got there as they were soaking, he removed that and started to suck and squeeze my breasts making me moan and get even wetter.

I sat on the edge of the bed and took his big cock in my mouth sucking it and stroking his balls until he got even bigger and I struggled to take it all!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Southampton

He ordered me to undress him then joined me on the bed put a blindfold on me then started licking and sucking my wet pussy making me squirm and moan then inserted a finger my leg started shaking then I felt my orgasm hit and my hips lifted off the bed. He pulled the blind halfway up then returned and started fucking me hard, I thought it would be impossible to cum again but nope I got even wetter and felt myself squeeze around the big hard cock buried deep inside my tight wet pussy making him moan and thrust even harder until he shuddered and came too.

He barely gave me a moment to gather myself before putting that magic tongue to good use I could feel the tension inside me building, he inserted a finger so he was sucking my clit and stroking my g spot then he slowly kissed his way up my body still stroking deep inside me then sucked my breast roughly and the world exploded!!!

My hips lifted up, every single part of my body went tense and I screamed I rolled onto my side with my hands gripped into fists and managed to say "blinds" and he closed them.

I was curled up on my side feeling like I'd had a stroke and a seizure all at once I was hyperventilating, shaking, crying and could not uncurl my fists Sir tried to roll me over for a cuddle but my body was still stiff and I couldn't move so he curled around behind me and held me until I could relax slightly. I said what the hell was that?! He smiled, wiped away a tear and said I think you just had a total body orgasm and explained what it was

over a year ago

Southampton

We dressed and went to get a drink I could barely walk so we sat down on a sofa and had a cuddle and chat. I didn't tell him but I was feeling extremely vulnerable and raw.

We went for a wander round to see what was happening it was a bit empty but in the dungeon Sir pushed me onto a kneeling seat lifted my skirt and started spanking me harder than he's ever done it before until I felt like my arse was on fire

It was a bit empty so we decided to go but before we did Sir dragged me into a room pushed me forward onto the bed and just started fucking me doggy style until I had to stop him as I was too sensitive.

He started driving us home and I fell asleep but apparently I didn't slowly nod off I just slumped in the seat he was so worried that he actually felt my wrist for a pulse as he thought I had died!!

Does anyone want to hear about the next night at Temptations when I was the centre of a gangbang?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nice start, please contimue

Post new Message to Thread