Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tits out and more in cab

Jump to newest

By *racarl OP   Couple
over a year ago

fwood

Last night picked a young girl up in cab. As she got in her right breast was hanging out of her dress,I told her that her breast was exspoed , she said don't you like tits , I told her yes I do with that she removed her other breast out, she had large breasts with dark nipples which were erect,as we were driving she was playing and pulling her nipples about 5 mins into the journey she told me to stop for a min,when we stopped she got out lifted up her dress and removed her thong hen got back in,she told me she was so horny she was going to her girlfriends and would it be ok if she got herself off on the way,no problem I told her,with that she lifted her dress relieving her pussy which had a bush of hair above her lips but smooth around her lips,as we drove she started to rub and finger her pussy pulling her nips, I could hear how wet she was after a few mins she moaned loud and the next thing I knew she was squirting over my dash,she offered her fingers which we're wet with her cum to lick, she aste so nice. We soon arrived at her destination.When we arrived she asked how much the fare was I told her no charge with that she handed me her thong and told me if I pick her up again and show her the thong she will play again and may let me wank while she does it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *tevo6771Man
over a year ago

redditch

very nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lies

By *illeatforfreeMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Well its stories and fantasies doesn't have to be true to enjoy it.

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *rickie1970Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Ace cabs

By *racarl OP   Couple
over a year ago

fwood

Its a true story.....never fucked ,touched her in any way....and like most story's or fantasise I never got my "10 inch" cock out for her....by the way I don't have a 10" cock

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

"lies"

The green arrow is handy. 2 one word posts that show a lack of imagination and fun.

Possibly why you have no verifications?

I enjoyed the story and have no care is it's true or not. Thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been a cabbie for 9 years,never bloody happened to me but here's hoping never say never

By *lyreelMan
over a year ago

King's lynn

"lies"

WTF?

Why would you post this?

It’s in absolutely the correct forum, it could be a story, quite a sexy one at that, or indeed a fantasy, if so, then good on the OP! Not a bad fantasy as it goes.

You have no veris, not been photo verified, loaded loads of pictures on, dont meet single guys, posted twice, mmmmnnn, who is the fraud?

Another part to the same story please OP, whether true or not!!!!

Truth or fiction, I don’t care!!!!

Post new Message to Thread