Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My 1st and only 3sum

Jump to newest

By *illeatforfree OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Well the night started as any other 3 lads in town having a good time. And just like any group you always seem to have that bar you end up coming to the end of the night mine was the old Smoky mos in Matthew street in Liverpool city centre. Why? You could always pull a dirty milf looking for cock by 4am you had your pick of busty d*unk mums looking for a new daddy. But tonight was diffrent.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lueyes69Man
over a year ago

coventry

By *iderryMan
over a year ago

Derry

over a year ago

Liverpool

Well the night was going well we were well on are way to being pissed and there iam on the dance floor doing what most of the guys in there were doing.And thats Watching thease 2 girls do a bit of dirty dancing with each other and they could move and new exactly what they were doing. Both were attractive in there own way 1 was a bit curvy big pushed up tits looking like they were about to spill out big juicy red lips thst you just new were made to suck cock. The other well she was gorgeous in every way very slim but it suited her stature tiny tits but they just suited her frame and she just looked filth imagine a 5ft Angelina Jolie. You know the type the kind you just look at and get hard they have this look and I know every guy has that 6th sense the naughty slut sense you looked at this girl and you just new she was a naughty girl.Well after fantasising long enough it was time to visit the lav on my way out I notice there still dancing away but fuck it time to get the beers in. I look around for the guys and there no were to be seen and thease 2 were fucking ninjas the type that just dissappear on a night out and not say a word. So great am on my own in smoky mos. Fuck it I thought I was in a good mood and didn't want to leave just yet so I left smokys and made my way into the grapes. Must of spent over a hour in there chatting away had a few more drinks and last orders gets called fuck must be past 4am on a Sunday so town a bit quiet now. Well time to go I guess I pop into the pizza place pissed as a fart to get myself some food for the taxi home and make my way around towards the main road just past the old revolution and then I hear it.. A girl crying and just a few feet away from me are the 2 girls from earlier in smokeys sitting in a sheltred door way and the curvy girl is sobbing. Fuck it I thought let me see if I can cheer her up with some pizza.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Wow more please thanks

over a year ago

Liverpool

Will post again soon sorry for how it's written am at my desk in work with a memory boner so bare with me. But I can promise you this is a true story.

By *eightonpa1Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Interesting

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Liverpool

Is she ok I ask. Yeah just some dick heads have upset her says the naughty looking 1 let's call her Jade because everyone has met a sluty jade.

The girl sobbing let's call her becky tits spilling out her top red lips juicy poor girls in tears but ad still love to shove my cock in her mouth while playing with them tits.

Aww dont let a few dick heads ruin ya night love.

So o sit myself down in between then jade pressed up against my side my arm around her waist she was so slim but fuck me it suited her. My other arm is around becky who has calmed down now a bit.

Why were thease guys kicking off on you I ask becky. Jade answered for her. We're together and we were just dancing and they tried to get us to go the crazy house (3 floor bar in liverpool it's pretty much 24/7)

But we just wanted to dance and wouldn't have it were together.

Together? I ask. Yeah haha she giggles. Sorry some images just popped in my mind. Both girls burst out laughing. typical becky says.

Well you can't let them ruin your night they were just jellious they couldn't have you.

Wasn't me they wanted becky says. Dont be silly I say have you seen them lips and that cleavage iv been trying my best not to look since iv been here. Again both girls give out a giggle.

Well i think your gorgeous and iv been dieing to find out how good of a kisser you are.

Do it then Jade says (I new she was a naughty girl)

I don't hesitate only reason iv not kissed becky is because jade and her were together but becky wanted to be kissed she's been aching for it since I sat down and jade new it. I pull her close my hand around her head we kiss deep at first slow but soon becky passion builds and she shoves her

Tougue down my throat my passion rises to uncontrollable hights my hands all over her upon her throat and down her top I brush her nippers with my palm I can feel how rock hard they are. She moans into my mouth as my hand takes a firm grip of her tit..

Omg you 2 are so bad jade says laughing. We snap out of are lust realiseing were still pretty much in Matthew street. I notice iv still got hold of jade's waist but mind hand wasn't were I left it. Jade had grabbed my hand when I was lost to passion and moved it from her tiny waist to her inner thigh practically I could feel the heat from her pussy. She didn't want to be left out and I had no plans of leaving her out.

Fuck i say my cock is aching now Jade grabs my jeans haha omg it is aswell then becky has a feel. (Fuck this is really happening I thought)

I turn to becky I need to fuck you I whisper as I lean close and kiss her neck all while my hand is no well and truly up jade's inner thigh I can feel her thong I can feel her wanton wetness. Take me somwere becky says...

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *obertjMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes, more please!

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Liverpool

I will post the end soon am actually in work cock aching now remembering this so I need to concentrate and actusally get some work done

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Need to know how this goes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm can’t wait for more

over a year ago

Liverpool

Follow me I say and I grab beckys hand and lead her over the road look back and jade is following it must be past 5am sun just starting to come up on a Monday morning I lead her over the road frantically looking for some were secluded. We walk down a few alleys and find a abandoned building site it's dark dirty and perfect

Come in here becky doesn't even hesitate and follows me in but then I hear jade shouting. Are you 2 crazy? We don't even respond am to busy ripping becky top down exposing her massive young tits no older than 25 there perfect r mouth crush each others her Tougue explores my mouth mine explore right back. Passion and lust has completely taken over I roughly turn her over so she is facing the wall I litrally rip down her leather tight pants and rip her knickers to the side. I need to be inside you I say.. Do it Do it she gasps

I slide myself inside her she let's out a long drawn out moan

Omg I hear behind me it's jade she's standing 2 feet away hand to her mouth shocked look on her face as I begin to fuck her partner

It's deep it's deep becky says over and over as I ram myself into her wet cunt. You want this cock I say you like this strangers cock naughty girl. Omg your making me cum she shouts sssshhhhh I hear jade say behind me. Deep deep omg omg she let's out a deep moan I feel her pussy tighten around me. Good girl good girl. I let her enjoy her orgasm for 20 seconds before I take my cock out. Taste yourself bbe and with that becky drops to her knees and with my back to the wall she begins to suck my cock while I stare stright at Jade.. Come here I say.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ansymanMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

Mmmmmm lovig this story

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Amazing so far

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

Liverpool

She took a tentitive step forward but not enough so I could reach her. Yous are bad you. She says . You like watching her suck my cock . She just smiles and tilts her head. All the while her partner is spitting all over my cock. She takes another step forward within arms reach I lean forward and grab her arm and pull her toward me we begin to kiss while becky is still sucking my cock. Let me see how wet you are I say to jade and reach under her dress and beyond her black tight thong.. She is soaking I hasp omg your set wet I whisper as I get that familiar feeling in my balls as my orgasm is building. I remove my hand to see for myself the wetness my while hand is covered in creamy female precum. My hands delves back in and enters her pussy no messing 2 fingers deep she crystal out am not gentle this little naughty slut been asking for this all night she kisses me again full of passion and lust I can tell after only a few moments she hasn't got far to go till her climax takes her... I need to fuck you am close to cumming I say. She mumbles incoherently into my mouth still making short yelps as I finger fuck her. Come here bbe o say and my dick slides out of beckys mouth I don't even look to see if there is a look of dissaponment I need this.

So i take her nothing else matters now only that I have this tiny little slut my hand in circle her waist I pull up her dress and practically rip her thong off. She's so small no bigger than 5ft and slim very slim small firm breast jet black hair gorgeous I expose her tits to the fresh air roughly grab her and shove myself inside her she's tight so tight bit so so wet she crys out as I go stright in to the hilt no build up animalistic passion and lust has taken over I need to cum I ram myself inside her she's screaming so loud beckys hand covers jade mouth as I continue to fuck her it's so close I can feEl it. Am going to cum am going to cum she crys becky pulls jade into a kiss as she moans with her orgasm into her mouth the sight if this pushes me over the edge my balls tighten am going to cum ages still in the midst of her own orgasm so I give in and realise my hot sticky cum inside her iv never cum so hard in my life so hard after it I had headache and my kegs almost have out. Fuck I moan. After that there was a bit if chit chat they lived 1 end of tge city I the other and I never even though to get a number so that was the end if that but it's something I will never forget. Thanks for reading guys sorry about how it's written xx

over a year ago

Liverpool

Cheers for the nice messages guys

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

over a year ago