Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ferry Girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There is no sex in this first part but the situation will build and there will be much sex in later parts.

For once I was ready for work early and as this was the first warm day of May I thought I would catch the river ferry to work and enjoy the fresh air rather than the stuffy tube and crowded bus I usually caught.

It was just a short walk to the river, and I arrived in 10 minutes after picking up my morning paper. The ferry was there so after buying my ticket I boarded and took a seat with my back to the water hoping to protect my paper from water splashes.

While waiting for the ferry to depart I opened my paper, and while being aware of other passengers boarding and walking past me, I didn't pay them any attention until I heard the distinctive sound of high heels and then caught the smell of an expensive perfume approaching. Not wanting to appear too nosey I waited until the heels were almost next to me and then I glanced around the side of my paper to see 2 bright blue shoes at the end of two slender and well-shaped legs. The woman wasn't wearing tights or stockings, but her legs had a natural tan look. I lowered my paper while lifting my eyes as she passed.

Six inches above her knees her dress came into view. It was white with blue stripes that matched the shoes perfectly, definitely a classy woman. She was slim and walked very purposefully and confidently towards the back of the boat finally sitting in a centre seat facing the front of the boat, at last giving me the chance to see the rest of her.

She was wearing sunglasses that as soon as she sat down, she raised and rested them on the top of her head revealing a stunning face. It didn't appear she was wearing much makeup, one of those women who doesn't need much I guess, her face was framed by fair hair that cascaded over her shoulders. I was hooked!

I was so taken with her beauty that it was a few moments before I looked her up and down again and noticed how small her boobs were. It didn't bother me as most of the girls/women I had fancied, dated or been rejected by since I was 16 were also small breasted. I had never been into large breasted women. Admittedly my last girlfriend was a generous C cup, which was lovely but subconsciously I seemed naturally drawn to smaller breasted women.

As soon as she was settled, she took a mobile out of her handbag, also blue and matching her shoes and dress stripes, and she spent most of the journey texting and reading her phone. Occasionally she smiled when presumably she received a funny message and her smile light up her face. Because she was so engrossed in her phone, I was able to continue looking at her with only an occasional look at my paper. I hadn't seen such a beautiful woman in a long time. I decided long before the ferry docked that I needed to get somehow to know her.

When we did dock, I carried on reading my paper until she had passed me and I exited the ferry four passengers behind her. I didn't want to stalk her but had to know at least roughly where she was heading. When she got to the top of the ramp, and through the terminal, she turned left, as I would have done myself and she headed for the traffic lights that again I would have used, no trouble so far then.

When the lights changed we, along with many others crossed the road to the middle and then waited for the next set of lights to allow us to cross. She gave an occasional flick of her hair, which gave her even more of the look of a film star than I had previously thought. Then the lights bleeped, and we were off again. She turned left again and continued along the pavement taking the first right which is the road my office is on. My office is about 200 yards down on the right so I hoped that she would arrive at her place of work before then but the chances weren't good I guess.

However, within a few strides of entering this road, she moved towards the kerb looking carefully at the traffic, and she crossed to the other side. I didn't want to follow her too close especially as I wasn't far from my work and I didn't want any of my colleagues to see me if they were in the area. But I watched her closely and about halfway to my office she turned down a side street, and she was still walking away from me as I passed the end of that street.

I wasn't very effective at work that day, thinking of my ferry girl most of the time and hoping I would see her on my way back that night. But what time does she leave the office and does she catch the ferry home? All these sorts of questions kept going through my head all day.

I knew I had 20 mins to make the first ferry after my official finishing time. So I allowed 15 minutes and left the office at 5.05 paying close attention to everyone walking the same way as me. I also looked across the road to see if I could see her coming out of the side street, but I didn’t.

However, when I arrived at the jetty, my ferry girl was already there about 7 or 8 places ahead of me. The whole queue was long so I just hoped that I would get a seat close to her or even better next to her. When we boarded, I kept a close eye on where she went, and in fact, she sat in roughly the same place as she did this morning. Others between us had mostly dispersed to other parts of the ferry, and I was relieved that as I walked down the boat that there was a seat still free next to her. I took a deep breath as I approached her and the vacant seat.

“Is this seat free?”

“Yes,” she replied briefly glancing up at me. I thought I detected a slight accent but with one word it wasn't easy to pin down.

I turned and sat down next to her. “Thank you.”

“Your welcome,” she said. There was no reason for her to reply but she was apparently a very polite lady, and it allowed me to pinpoint her accent.

“Are you French?” I asked.

“ Yes,” she replied, and then added “well done”.

“Thank you, but it wasn't that hard to detect that romantic French accent.”

“You would be surprised at how many people guess wrong,” she said with a smile.

“So are you on holiday?” I enquired.

“No, no, I live and work here.”

She seemed happy to answer my questions, so I continued.“Okay. How long have you been here?”

“About two and a half years”.

“Really? I haven’t seen you before. Actually....” I continued, “ that’s a silly thing to say because I haven’t been on the ferry since last September!”

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she smiled at my last sentence, probably realising that I was just trying to keep the conversation going in an attempt to chat her up, which I was!

“I travel on the ferry most days, I like to get the fresh air to wake me up before a days work.”

“Good idea,” I said. “ Maybe I should do that too, or at least more often than once every 6 months or so.”

“Yes you should”, and she looked at me as she said this. “Progress,” I thought before she went on, “I'm Helene by the way.”

Big progress.

“That’s a beautiful name,” I replied.

“Thank you.”

“I'm Phil.”

“Hi Phil” her accent made my name sound more like “feel” which also made it sound sexier. “Nice to meet you,” she added.

“It's very lovely to meet you too Helene”.

Unlike this morning she didn't spend the journey texting, thankfully, and we chatted about the ferry journey and my usual alternative of Bus and tube. The conversation was easy, and it turned out that her flat was only a couple of streets from mine.

As the ferry came towards the landing I decided I needed to move things on; otherwise this might just be a one-off encounter.

“I hope you don't mind me asking..” I started, “but if you aren't doing anything would you like to go for a drink when we dock?”

My pulse rate rose although it was only a split second before she responded.

“ Yes, that would be very nice.” She smiled and looked me straight in the eye. I couldn’t help but smile back. Her smile was warm and sincere, and clearly she was pleased to be asked.

“Great.”

By now the ferry was docking, and we rose from our seats. I stood aside for Helene to walk towards the exit. That gave me the chance to admire or was it stare, at Helene’s elegance as well as her beauty as we disembarked and walked up the ramp and out to the street.

As we walked, we kept the conversation to pleasantries, no doubt waiting for a relaxing time with a drink to talk in more detail. Within 10 minutes we entered the wine bar, got our drinks and sat in a quiet window seat.

After clinking glasses and taking a sip, I started the conversation, “Your English is excellent Helene.”

“Thank you. I worked very hard at school at English as I wanted to travel and possibly work abroad even back then so knew I had to learn English as with French and English you can go just about everywhere.”

“Well then well done on learning it so well and getting a job here in London.”

“Thank you. Do you speak French?” she asked.

“You probably know that us English are not good at languages, and although I did do French at school I didn't get a good grade, I'm afraid, so just remember the basics.”

Helene laughed and shook her head slightly in mock disappointment.

“Yes you English expect everyone to speak your language!” she gave me a big smile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

A good start!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

By *heshire hubbyMan
over a year ago

middlewich

Carnt wait for next instalment

over a year ago

The conversation was very comfortable, and she seemed to understand my humour, which is always a bonus as between different nationalities that isn’t always easy.

I learnt that she was originally from near Dijon where her parents still live and has a younger brother who now lives in Paris. She works for a French Bank round the corner from my Office having moved from their Paris Office two and a half years ago. She was 34 and volunteered the fact that she was single.

I told her my background, 36 single, an only child, parents living in the Midlands, and that I worked for a Marketing and Advertising company, and she was surprised when it came out that we worked very close to each other.

As we finished our first drink, she agreed to a second, and while I went to get them, she went off to the ladies. I noticed that several pairs of eyes, men and women, followed her as she went. It didn't surprise me.

I was back at our seats when she reappeared, and she gave me another one of her gorgeous smiles as she approached.

As I am tall, I would often stretch my legs out under the table and on one occasion my foot connected with her foot.

“Sorry,” I said, “ that's the trouble with being tall, I never know where to put my legs when I am sitting down!”

“ That's okay” she laughed, “ How tall are you?”

“6’3”. That's about 1m 91cm in your money.”

“That is tall” she chuckled. “I'm about 1m 73cm, but I don't know what that is in your money” again she gave a little giggle.

“You seemed tall as we walked along the road.” I said, “but you are wearing heels, of course.”

“I guess I am quite tall for a woman, even without my heels and I really love my heels.”

That was my turn to chuckle I love her heels too I thought.

I offered her a third drink, but she refused, saying, “I hope you are not trying to get me d*unk?”

“No not at all, I wouldn't dream of it.”

“It's just that we both have work tomorrow so we should be careful.”

“Yes, your right” I admitted.

But we carried on talking for quite a while. When I finally looked at my watch, it was 8.30. The time had flown by.

“We ought to go I guess.” I said reluctantly “ I have to do some ironing before I can go to bed!”

“And so do I,” said Helene.

We made our way out of the Wine bar and made our way home. When we got to the road where my flat was, Helene said, “Is that the road you live down?”

“Yes that's the one, but I will walk you home first.”

“You don't really have to but thank you, that would be nice.” It seemed that I was striking at least some of the right chords with Helene. We didn't hold hands as we walked, but as we strolled and chatted, sometimes we brushed arms, and there were increasingly more glances between us. Her eyes were hazel in colour and seemed deep enough to jump into.

We arrived at her flat, and she turned to me, “ Well, this is my flat Phil. Thank you for a lovely evening.”

“My pleasure” I replied “ I wonder if you would let me take you for a meal tomorrow night?

“I can’t tomorrow I'm afraid, but how about Friday night?”

“ Yes, that would be great. I look forward to it.”

“Will I see you on the ferry in the morning?”

“If you are going to be there then yes!”

“Good” she replied. “Goodnight Phil”

As she turned to enter I said “ Night Helene,” and she turned and smiled as she closed the door.

I walked home with a big smile on my face hoping that by playing the long game and not even asking for a kiss or a coffee was the right thing to do. Time would tell.

I made sure on Thursday morning that I was in plenty of time to make the ferry. Helene had beaten me to the terminal, but she waited for me, and when she saw I got one of those leg wobbling smiles again.

“Hi, Phil. Did you get your ironing done?”

“ Yes its, this shirt I'm wearing. I often don't iron till it's desperate to do so.”

“Typical man” she smiled.

As we boarded after getting our tickets, I said to her, “You look lovely again.”

“Thank you, Phil. I like to look my best.”

Today she was wearing a plain but smart pale green dress, again with matching shoes and looked wonderful. Mind you I would think she would fantastic wearing a black bin bag!

As the ferry moved off, she started the conversation, “Thank you for last night, I enjoyed our drink and chat.”

“So did I. Very much, Helene.”

“ I won't be on the ferry tonight as I am going out straight from work and won't be here tomorrow morning either. Sorry.”

“That's okay, I am sure I can find my way home by myself!” I joked, and she laughed.

“Your funny Phil.”

“Good I'm glad you think so.”

“Oh and tomorrow night I might not be here either as we finish early on a Friday, so if we swap phone numbers we can keep in touch and you can let me know the arrangements for tomorrow night?”

“Yes of course.”

So we swapped numbers. That must be a good sign, and apparently, we were still on for Friday night.

In some ways, Thursday dragged as I knew I wouldn’t see my ferry girl till Friday night but the happy memories of last night got me through.

I booked an Italian restaurant for Friday, not far from last nights Wine bar, during the day.

The journey home seemed to take ages and the evening dragged too as there didn't seem to be much on TV. I did my ironing and made sure I had stuff ready for Friday evening.

Friday morning during a break at work I sent Helene a text asking if she had a good night out, to which she replied that she had. I then told her I would be at her flat at 8pm to go to the restaurant and she just replied with one word “Perfect.”

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thankfully I was busy most of Friday, so the day went quickly. I got home at 6pm and immediately started to get ready.

I left my flat at 7.50 and walked round to Helene’s, anxious that tonight would go well. No reason that it wouldn’t, but you can never be sure.

I rang the bell at the outer door of her building dead on 8pm, I have a thing about punctuality and hate being late for anything. The intercom buzzed, and I heard her say “Just coming”. A couple of minutes later the door opened, and there she was with her gorgeous smile as usual.

For half a second I was disappointed that she was wearing trousers as she has fabulous legs but she was dressed fantastically in a bright yellow short sleeve blouse with cutouts showing off her shoulders and a scooped neck, tight black trousers that ended 6 inches above her ankles and bright yellow matching shoes of course, with matching yellow handbag. She didn’t wear much jewellery, just a chunky gold necklace and gold loops in her ears.

“Wow, you great Helene”. As I spoke, I boldly stepped towards her and kissed her on the cheek. She smelt great. As we parted she leant forward to kiss my other cheek.

“A French welcome?” I said.

“Yes,” she replied. “You must kiss both cheeks” she giggled.

“That's fine by me” I replied, wondering what a proper kiss might be like. Hopefully, later I will find out.

“You look very handsome yourself Phil,” she said looking me up and down.

“Thank you, young lady.”

The evening was warm, and the walk to the restaurant was very pleasant. Helene seemed comfortable without a jacket, although I had one on. I was wearing black trousers with a mainly white shirt with a thin grey stripe which I wore outside my trousers, and a black leather jacket.

“You were spot on 8 o’clock,” Helene said.

“I don't like being late for anything, and I must say I am impressed you were ready.”

“I am the same as you, I like to be on time and I like to surprise a man!”

“Well, you have impressed and surprised me.”

“Good. I achieved my goal then.”

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the Italian restaurant. Helene told me on the way that she had been there before, and she had enjoyed it.

We took our seats and again I noted that other people looked at us, well Helene not me. As at the wine bar, the conversation flowed easily, and I don't think either of us noticed any of the other eaters or our surroundings.

I couldn't help but notice Helene’s nipples pushing against blouse. Her breasts may be small, but her nipples were very prominent, and I had to be careful not to stare at them constantly, but I suspect she did notice where my eyes strayed to on a regular basis.

While waiting for our food, I looked under the table.

“What are you looking at Phil?”

“ Just trying to see where I can stretch my long legs out without kicking you!”

“Don't worry about me.”

“I wouldn't want to hurt you.”

“I know you wouldn't do it deliberately and anyway I can always get my own back later!”

So I stretched my legs out carefully and avoided contact with Helene’s legs.

“Is that better now?”

“Yes thank you,” I said.

Only a minute or two later Helene looked under the table.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Just checking where I can stretch my legs without kicking you.” She said with a cheeky grin.

“Don't worry about me,” I replied.

“ But my heels will hurt if they connect with you.”

“Ah, good point.”

I could tell that she was stretching her legs out but slowly, presumably so as not to kick me. But after they were fully stretched out, she moved her left leg further left until it touched my right leg.

“That doesn't hurt does it, Phil?”

“No, not at all.”

“Good,” she said and smiled.

She was teasing me, flirting with me. As I thought, clearly a confident woman.

I decided to change the conversation, “I have to ask Helene. I notice you are wearing matching shoes and outfit again. How many pairs of shoes do you have?”

She laughed, more than I had heard her laugh before. When she had calmed down, she responded.

“ Great question Phil. I have many pairs of shoes. My shoes always have to match my outfit, so every time I buy a new outfit I buy new shoes as well.”

“Dare I ask about the handbags?”

“Yes those have to match as well, I have loads of bags too.”

“Oh dear,” I smiled.

As we ate the conversation lessened but part way through our main course Helene’s leg started to rub up and down mine. Very softly and slowly but it was definitely happening. I looked straight into her eyes, and she smiled.

“Everything ok Phil?”

“Yes, fine thank you.”

“Good.”

“You ok Helene?”

“Wonderful,” she smiled.

She was definitely flirting with me, and it was having an effect on me. Thankfully invisible to Helene and the other eaters I could feel an erection developing and the more her leg stroked mine the more it grew. I hoped I wouldn't have to go to the Gents.

“Are you sure you are ok Phil? You are looking a bit flushed.” She smiled.

“Er, yes I'm fine, thank you.”

“I just thought you looked a little distracted.” The naughty glint in her eye got bigger.

“Well, maybe just a little!” I managed a nervous smile.

“I'm sorry Phil. I will stop.” She smiled, of course.

After the main course Helene went to the Ladies, and as usual, many eyes in the room followed her. I couldn't blame them, her black trousers hugging her small but curvy backside.

When she returned, having given me one of her wonderful smiles as she walked back, I said to her.

“Did you know that everyone watches you when you go to the ladies? Men and women.”

“Do they? I wonder why?”

“I don't blame them,” and I carried on, “Its because you are the most beautiful woman in the room.”

“Really?”

“Yes and I will add to that, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever been out with or for that fact ever seen!”

“You really think that Phil?”

“Yes, I do and have done so from the first time I saw you on Wednesday.”

“ Wow thank you, Phil. That’s so sweet.”

“I am not one to give compliments easily, so if I give one, I mean it.”

“Thank you again.”

over a year ago

Great start got to love a story that has a good build up

over a year ago

Great so far

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

good start

By *mt1963Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great start can't wait to see how it goes

over a year ago

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Liking this loads, fellow small boob lover

By *ecretSquirrel1000Man
over a year ago

York

Fantastic start to the story so far, slow burn build ups often lead to some of the most entertaining and well written stories posted here. I personally am looking forward to seeing how this develops over time

By *iscoman777Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Like this story

Keep it up please

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I like this one a lot!

over a year ago

Thankfully I was busy most of Friday, so the day went quickly. I got home at 6pm and immediately started to get ready.

I left my flat at 7.50 and walked round to Helene’s, anxious that tonight would go well. No reason that it wouldn’t, but you can never be sure.

I rang the bell at the outer door of her building dead on 8pm, I have a thing about punctuality and hate being late for anything. The intercom buzzed, and I heard her say “Just coming”. A couple of minutes later the door opened, and there she was with her gorgeous smile as usual.

For half a second I was disappointed that she was wearing trousers as she has fabulous legs but she was dressed fantastically in a bright yellow short sleeve blouse with cutouts showing off her shoulders and a scooped neck, tight black trousers that ended 6 inches above her ankles and bright yellow matching shoes of course, with matching yellow handbag. She didn’t wear much jewellery, just a chunky gold necklace and gold loops in her ears.

“Wow, you great Helene”. As I spoke, I boldly stepped towards her and kissed her on the cheek. She smelt great. As we parted she leant forward to kiss my other cheek.

“A French welcome?” I said.

“Yes,” she replied. “You must kiss both cheeks” she giggled.

“That's fine by me” I replied, wondering what a proper kiss might be like. Hopefully, later I will find out.

“You look very handsome yourself Phil,” she said looking me up and down.

“Thank you, young lady.”

The evening was warm, and the walk to the restaurant was very pleasant. Helene seemed comfortable without a jacket, although I had one on. I was wearing black trousers with a mainly white shirt with a thin grey stripe which I wore outside my trousers, and a black leather jacket.

“You were spot on 8 o’clock,” Helene said.

“I don't like being late for anything, and I must say I am impressed you were ready.”

“I am the same as you, I like to be on time and I like to surprise a man!”

“Well, you have impressed and surprised me.”

“Good. I achieved my goal then.”

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the Italian restaurant. Helene told me on the way that she had been there before, and she had enjoyed it.

We took our seats and again I noted that other people looked at us, well Helene not me. As at the wine bar, the conversation flowed easily, and I don't think either of us noticed any of the other eaters or our surroundings.

I couldn't help but notice Helene’s nipples pushing against blouse. Her breasts may be small, but her nipples were very prominent, and I had to be careful not to stare at them constantly, but I suspect she did notice where my eyes strayed to on a regular basis.

While waiting for our food, I looked under the table.

“What are you looking at Phil?”

“ Just trying to see where I can stretch my long legs out without kicking you!”

“Don't worry about me.”

“I wouldn't want to hurt you.”

“I know you wouldn't do it deliberately and anyway I can always get my own back later!”

So I stretched my legs out carefully and avoided contact with Helene’s legs.

“Is that better now?”

“Yes thank you,” I said.

Only a minute or two later Helene looked under the table.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Just checking where I can stretch my legs without kicking you.” She said with a cheeky grin.

“Don't worry about me,” I replied.

“ But my heels will hurt if they connect with you.”

“Ah, good point.”

I could tell that she was stretching her legs out but slowly, presumably so as not to kick me. But after they were fully stretched out, she moved her left leg further left until it touched my right leg.

“That doesn't hurt does it, Phil?”

“No, not at all.”

“Good,” she said and smiled.

She was teasing me, flirting with me. As I thought, clearly a confident woman.

I decided to change the conversation, “I have to ask Helene. I notice you are wearing matching shoes and outfit again. How many pairs of shoes do you have?”

She laughed, more than I had heard her laugh before. When she had calmed down, she responded.

“ Great question Phil. I have many pairs of shoes. My shoes always have to match my outfit, so every time I buy a new outfit I buy new shoes as well.”

“Dare I ask about the handbags?”

“Yes those have to match as well, I have loads of bags too.”

“Oh dear,” I smiled.

As we ate the conversation lessened but part way through our main course Helene’s leg started to rub up and down mine. Very softly and slowly but it was definitely happening. I looked straight into her eyes, and she smiled.

“Everything ok Phil?”

“Yes, fine thank you.”

“Good.”

“You ok Helene?”

“Wonderful,” she smiled.

She was definitely flirting with me, and it was having an effect on me. Thankfully invisible to Helene and the other eaters I could feel an erection developing and the more her leg stroked mine the more it grew. I hoped I wouldn't have to go to the Gents.

“Are you sure you are ok Phil? You are looking a bit flushed.” She smiled.

“Er, yes I'm fine, thank you.”

“I just thought you looked a little distracted.” The naughty glint in her eye got bigger.

“Well, maybe just a little!” I managed a nervous smile.

“I'm sorry Phil. I will stop.” She smiled, of course.

After the main course Helene went to the Ladies, and as usual, many eyes in the room followed her. I couldn't blame them, her black trousers hugging her small but curvy backside.

When she returned, having given me one of her wonderful smiles as she walked back, I said to her.

“Did you know that everyone watches you when you go to the ladies? Men and women.”

“Do they? I wonder why?”

“I don't blame them,” and I carried on, “Its because you are the most beautiful woman in the room.”

“Really?”

“Yes and I will add to that, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever been out with or for that fact ever seen!”

“You really think that Phil?”

“Yes, I do and have done so from the first time I saw you on Wednesday.”

“ Wow thank you, Phil. That’s so sweet.”

“I am not one to give compliments easily, so if I give one, I mean it.”

“Thank you again.”

Dessert then arrived but while eating it she again rubbed her leg against mine, only for a minute and she smiled at me when she did it. I did, of course, return the smile, and although it did make me feel a little uncomfortable, I did enjoy it.

After finishing dessert we had another glass of wine, and while there were some silences between us, it was never uncomfortable, and the conversation was light and happy and easy going.

Having finished our wine, I did go to the Gents without embarrassment. When I returned to our table, Helene said, “Let’s go back to mine for coffee.”

I wasn’t going to argue with that.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

over a year ago

So I paid the bill, and we left. As soon as we got outside Helene shivered as it had turned chilly. It was still, May and not summer yet.

“Here I said, take my jacket,” I slipped my jacket off and put it over her shoulders.

“Thank you, but won’t you get cold?”

“Maybe, but I have a long sleeve shirt, so I'm sure I will be ok.”

Within a few more steps I managed to find her hand and held it. She turned to me and smiled and squeezed my hand.

“Thank you for lovely meal Phil.”

“Your welcome and thank you for being such wonderful company.”

“You are great company too Phil.”

Most of the rest of the walk back was in silence, but I think we both just enjoyed walking holding hands. When we got to Helene’s flat, she said, “You will come in for a coffee yes?”

“Yes, I would love to.”

She unlocked the door to the block of flats entrance hall, and we went upstairs to the first floor. Arriving at the door for Flat 4, Helene opened it and stepped in.

“Come in,” she said.

I stepped in and past her into a long hall with doors on left and right. I waited for her to lock the door and pass me to lead the way. The two doors on the left were shut, which I guessed were bedrooms. On the right, the first door was clearly the bathroom and the second the kitchen with the lounge at the end which Helene lead me into.

She slipped my jacket off.

“Thank you for the jacket Phil.” I took it from her and laid it on the settee.

“Your welcome.”

“ Make yourself comfortable, and I will be back shortly.”

“Thank you.”

I looked around the room which was nicely furnished. Plenty of girlie things but tastefully done. I heard Helene’s heels clicking on the laminate flooring in the hall, and then I heard her switch the kettle on. More footsteps followed as she went elsewhere. I was a little nervous as to what would happen next and how I could move things on.

“Put some music on if you can find something you like” she called from somewhere.

“Ok. You certainly have a lot of CDs.”

There was a large number of CDs on a shelf, and I started to look through them.“ There is some good stuff here,” I said.

“ Thank you” came a distant reply, presumably because she was in the bathroom and the door was closed.

I then heard the toilet flush and more footsteps as I guessed she went to the bedroom.

I spotted a CD I love by Emeli Sande, quickly worked out how to switch on the player and popped the CD in.

“You like Emeli Sande?” I just about heard above the music.

“Yes very much” I replied as I turned it down.

I continued to browse the CD collection while I waited for Helene to return. She certainly had good taste in music although I didn't recognise the French artists amongst them.

I then heard her footsteps returning, and as I stood up and turned towards the door, I said, “I like your taste in m............”

I stopped mid-sentence as she entered the room. The yellow heels were still there, but apart from that, all she wore was a matching (of course) yellow g-string oh and the gold necklace. My mouth stayed open, but no sound came out.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m enjoying the build up on this one! It’s well written and a pleasure to read.

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

over a year ago

She walked towards me, the heels now silent on the carpet, and stopped arm's length away.

“Phil,” she started, “well my surprise seems to have worked, but before we go any further I would like to say something. Most men I have gone out with have just wanted to get inside my knickers right from the start but you have been a perfect gentleman. You have never asked me for anything other than to go for a drink and after that first evening, you walked me home you never invited yourself in or even asked for a kiss. Tonight despite teasing you, you have remained a gentleman and didn't seem to expect anything in return, and you shared your jacket with me on the way home. You have shown me great respect and I really appreciate that.”

I think I may have nodded at this point but I was still mesmerized by her beauty. She continued, “I know you have been staring at my nipples all night, and that's fine, but now you can see all of me and you can have all of me!”

She took half a step nearer.

“Now,” she said as she raised her right hand, “shut your mouth,” her fingers raised my lower jaw to meet my upper jaw, “and kiss me please.”

She lifted her head towards mine and I lowered mine to meet her. There was no mad rush. Finally, our lips touched, gently at first. Her lips were so soft. Within seconds her tongue forced its way, without much resistance, past my lips and found mine.

She tasted divine as our tongues fought, first in my mouth and then in hers as I became bolder. Her eyes were closed as she savoured me and I then closed mine to maximise the touch.

I felt her arms around my neck, trying to pull our mouths even closer together. My hands found their way to her slender hips and she moaned into my mouth. The smell of her perfume, though I had noticed it while we were out, now invaded my nostrils. We kissed like this for what seemed like ages but probably wasn't.

It was Helene who finally broke away and whispered, “Let's take this to the bedroom.”

“I'd love to,” I replied finally getting my voice back.

Helene took my hand and lead me out of the lounge. I looked down at her small but perfectly rounded bum framed by the thin material of her g-string hanging off her hips. Halfway along this piece of “string”, a second piece of material joined and this disappeared quickly into those perfect bum cheeks. The click of her heels added to the sexual atmosphere. Although I had never been to a brothel, it struck me that this is what it must be like when you choose a woman at a brothel and then she leads you to a room to play.

As we entered the bedroom she turned to me and smiled and lead the way to the bed. The lighting was subdued and there was some sort of incense burning but I didn't notice much else about the room.

Reaching the bed Helene turned and sat down.

“You have me at a disadvantage, Phil. You are still fully dressed.”

“Well, you better do something about it then,” I said.

She looked up at me and her hands reached up to my shirt buttons. She started undoing them from the top as I looked down between her arms at her nipples which were fully erect and probably a centimetre long. I couldn't believe this was happening and it was more than I could ever have imagined.

With the last button undone Helene put her hands under the shirt, sliding them up my chest until the shirt was pushed off my shoulders.

She then stroked my chest again.

“Mmmmmmmm. I love your hairy chest,” She purred.

She then lowered her hands to my trousers. But she didn't do what I expected. Her hands slid down my trouser legs until she reached my feet. She undid my laces.

“Lift your foot.” She said.

I did so and she removed my shoe and sock, and then she did the same with my other foot, placing both shoes with socks tucked in carefully at the side. She then raised her hands to my belt carefully undoing it followed by the button and zip. She looked at me again and smiled, before lowering my trousers. Without being asked I raised each foot in turn as she removed my trousers before folding them and placing them on the floor with my shoes.

I was left in just my boxers which had a large bulge at the front. Helene gave my bulge a gentle stroke.

“Mmmmmmm. That's a nice package, Phil.”

“Thank you.”

“So just one more thing to remove then?” Helene said.

“Yes. Feel free to remove them whenever you like” I replied.

“I'd like to do it now,” She said with a sparkle in her eye.

With that, her thumbs tucked inside the elasticated waistband and she gradually lowered my boxers. It didn’t take long for the head of my cock to appear.

“Wonderful,” she said.

She carefully lowered my boxers further until my cock was free, and it popped forward, although not far as I had the hardest erection I had ever had. Helene leaned forward and gave the head a quick kiss before lowering my boxers further to free my balls as well. As she lowered my boxers to my feet she spoke again, “You have a beautiful cock Phil and its wonderful to see you are shaved. I love it.”

It was my last girlfriend who first persuaded me to shave down below and I loved it immediately and I have kept myself shaved ever since, but I wasn't going to say this at the moment.

Helene cupped my balls gently with her hands, softly stroking them.

“God that feels good.” I moan.

“Yes, it does.”

“Trouble is,” I say, “I can't quite see if you are fully shaved as you are now wearing more than me!”

“You will have to do something about that then won't you?”

“Stand up,” I said.

As Helene stood, I sank to my knees. Then I hooked my fingers under the yellow material of her g-string and slowly pulled down. I eased the material from her bum cheeks but had to pull harder to release it from her labia as it was buried inside her and she was very wet. I lowered her g-string further and she lifted her left foot and I slipped the thong over her shoe, followed by the other foot.

“That's better,” I said and then I went on, “Mmmm a beautiful shaved pussy. I thought the French kept their body hair?”

“Not these days.”

“Sit down again Helene.”

She sat down and opened her legs slightly. Her labia lips were pouting and glistening with her juices.

“What beautiful lips you have Helene.”

“Thank you, Phil. You know what lips are for?” and without waiting for me to answer she went on, “kissing.”

I nodded and moved closer. I am always amazed at how different women’s pussy lips (or fuck flaps as I call them privately) are from each other. My last girlfriend had a smooth mound and no prominent lips but Helene’s lips protruded more than I had ever seen before, and I was dying to kiss them.

I leant forward and gently kissed her lips, twice, and she moaned. I then licked along her slit from top to bottom and back again.

“ Mon Dieu”. These were the first French words that Helene had spoken to me since we met.

“ Do that again please Phil,” she went on. I wasn't going to argue and licked her slit again before my tongue plunged as deep as I could inside her incredibly wet pussy.

“Oh yes, yes,” she moaned.

The taste of her juices was exquisite and there was so much of it to drink, I lapped it up. I didn't lick for too long though as there was so much more I wanted to get from Helene and give to Helene.

When I sat back up Helene had a happy but glazed look on her face. I sat up higher and moved closer to her and kissed her on the lips (upper lips) so she got to taste her own juices.

We both moaned.

I spoke first. “You taste wonderful Helene.”

“I do, don't I?” she smiled.

By *oxypair2008Couple
over a year ago

near chester

over a year ago

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Hooked on this wonderful tale. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next installment.

By *eathersarahTV/TS
over a year ago

warrington

Keep going. X

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Mai oui monsieur

Loving this

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Great story

over a year ago

Thank you for all the kind comments.

over a year ago

Helene got off the bed, telling me to sit in her place, and she then knelt in front of me.

She took my cock in her hand and as she leant closer she pulled my cock down till it was in line with her mouth. At first, she just kissed the head again, before opening her mouth and taking me as far in her mouth as she could.

“Ahhhhhh” I moaned.

Helene moved her mouth back and forth and twisted my cock in her hand which increased the sensations in my body. I wasn't sure how long I would last if she carried on.

She must have sensed this as she stopped and my cock popped out of her mouth.

“Wow.” She said “such a wonderful cock.”

“And you suck it very well Helene.”

“Phil, I love what we are doing but I need you inside me now. I have been wet since you picked me up at 8 pm and I can't wait any longer.”

“Just let me get a condom from my jacket.”

“No need Phil. I am on the pill and I can trust you if you can trust me that I am clean and I need to feel your cock inside me bare.”

“Anything to please the lady!” I replied.

Helene got up off the floor and climbed onto the bed and laid down still with her heels on. I got above her and moved up so that my cock was in line with her pussy. She reached down and took hold of my cock, holding it in place and I moved further up the bed and I slid easily inside her very wet pussy.

“Ahhhhhhhh,” she moaned, “yes that's it Phil push all the way in.”

She was so wet I was able to get deep quickly and I soon bottomed out and I could feel my balls against her arse.

“Now fuck me, Phil.” I hadn't expected her to use the “f” word, I don't mind but lots of women don't like it, but with her French accent, it sounded sexy, not rude.

So I pulled almost all the way out and then slammed back into her with a grunt.

“Yes,” she shouted. Then “Yes, yes,” as I continued to pound her. Her shouts mixed with “awws” and grunts proved I must be doing okay and the look on her face was

pure lust. I pounded away at her for a few minutes, until she somehow managed to whisper,

“Roll over.”

We did and I managed to stay inside her. She brushed her hair away from her face and said.

“That’s better. I am in control now and you can play with my nipples.”

“My pleasure,” I said and raised both hands and began to rub, pinch and pull her huge nipples, which took her pleasure to a new level, and she began writhing on my cock whilst still managing to raise and lower herself.

She threw her head back and shouted, “Yes, yes, yes. Mon Dieu, mon Dieu,” and with that, she came violently. I could feel her juices pouring down my cock and out on to my balls and her arse. After a few seconds of letting her orgasm take over, she continued to fuck my cock. Faster and faster she raised and lowered herself onto the biggest erection I have ever had, slamming herself down on to my balls.

“Cum for me Phil. Fill me with your spunk, please.”

“I'm nearly there, just a little more,” I grunted out. Then not even a minute later I was there.

“I'm cumming Helene, I'm cumming.”

With that my cock spurted the first jet of cum into Helene’s wonderful body, followed by three more jets.

“Yes, I can feel it,” she smiled at me. “Give it all to me Phil.” She continued to ride me to milk my cock of all my spunk.

I was breathing heavily, coming down from my orgasm, but I smiled up at Helene.

“Awww Phil you are wonderful, that was wonderful,” She bent down and kissed me.

“You are fantastic Helene, amazing.”

“I haven't finished yet.” Helene slowly raised herself off my cock. I could see my spunk dribbling from her juicy cunt. She backed off and then lowered her head and took my cock covered in both our juices into her mouth, which made me moan.

Helene gently cleaned my cock with her tongue, first by taking me deep in her mouth and then by licking my cock along it's shrinking shaft. Having done that she went down to my balls and licked them clean, it was all done very lovingly and she clearly savoured it.

When she had finished she smiled at me again as she crept up my body before planting sticky kisses on my lips. No woman had done that to me before and the taste of our mixed juices was not unpleasant, and if Helene liked it why shouldn’t I?

“Hold me tight Phil.” In fact, we held each tight for quite a while. I could feel her juices dribbling onto my cock again, and occasionally as more came out she would wiggle her body to spread the juices over my cock and balls.

Then she let out a big sigh.

“What’s that for?” I asked.

“I just don't want this to end.”

“It doesn't have to,” I responded.

“Does that mean you will stay the night?”

“I would love to, so as your asking yes I will.”

Helene raised her head and kissed me again.

“I wasn't going to leave yet anyway,” I said.

“Pardon,” she said as she looked at me quizzically.

“Well, you invited me in for coffee and I haven't had one yet!” I cheekily said.

Helene slapped me on the chest.

“Sorry,” I said, “ I couldn’t resist it.”

She smiled. “You are right though. I did actually switch the kettle on ages ago before I got “changed”. So I will go and get one now. Sex does make you thirsty.”

“Yes, it does.”

With that Helene slipped off the bed, still wearing her yellow high heels, and she walked towards the door to the hall with a deliberately accentuated wiggle of her arse. I laid in bed waiting for her return still not believing what had just happened. I guess I had hoped for sex that night, hence the condom in my jacket pocket, but if you had asked me before I knocked on her door how far I hoped it would go, I would have been happy with French kissing and some fondling and full on bareback sex was not thought about.

A few minutes later Helene returned with two cups on a small tray.

“I have never had coffee bought to me by a naked waitress before,” I said, “but I think I would like it again!”

“I am sure that can be arranged” was the reply.

We drank our coffee whilst exchanging occasional kisses, which became longer kisses as our cups were returned to the tray.

“Now you've had your coffee, you are still staying aren't you?”

“Yes, of course, my lover.”

“Mmm, “lover” sounds good.”

“Yes it does and I hope we will be Lovers for a long time.”

“Me too Phil,” We kissed again, a romantic kiss.

Helene went on “Before we go to sleep can we make love, please? Not fuck, make love.”

“That would be a wonderful way to end the day,” I replied and continued, “But I would suggest you remove your shoes first.”

“I think shoes are so sexy, but yes you are right.”

Helene slipped her shoes off and we snuggled up, gently stroking and kissing each other, before she mounted me again. She rode me slowly and while I did lick and suck her nipples it wasn't as rough as earlier.

After a long time making love like this Helene finally spoke.

“Finger my clit, please. I want to cum once more.”

Like her labia her clit was quite prominent so it wasn't difficult to find with my fingers and I rubbed it furiously and after only a minute she covered my cock with her cum again.

Helene was exhausted but clearly satisfied as she slipped off me and we cuddled up and fell asleep.

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *orned2006Man
over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Mon Dieu indeed

Tres bien

Encore encore

over a year ago

woke about 5 am and went to the bathroom. When I returned Helene quietly said, “Are you okay?”

“Never better,” I said.“Good.”

Helene then started kissing my chest till she found my nipple and she pinched it with her teeth. It hurt but in a nice way and I moaned and she continued for a few minutes before she kissed further down my torso to my belly button which she attacked with her tongue.

Then she moved lower with the kisses until she got to my cock. She looked at it with lust in her eyes before looking at me as she took it in her mouth. She took most of my length before concentrating on the head and held the base which she proceeded to stroke and once again she twisted her hand as she wanked me. Occasionally she would caress my balls making me moan. I knew I wouldn't last long and after only a few minutes I could feel myself ready to burst.

“I'm nearly there my lover.”

With that, she speeded up seemingly desperate for me to unload in her mouth and she didn't have to wait long.

“Oh yes my love, here it cums,” and with that, I shot my first load in her mouth followed by the second and third and few little squirts, and she took it all.

Once I had finished she quickly released my cock and to my surprise, she rose up my body with her mouth tightly shut. She smiled before kissing me and with her tongue pushed some of my spunk into my own mouth. It was warm, salty and sticky.

“Swallow it, my lover,” Helene said. I did and it felt wonderfully erotic to do so. “Open your mouth, Phil.”

I opened wide to prove it had gone.

“Well done my lover. Isn't it wonderful?”

“Yes, it is. I hope you got some yourself?”

“Yes I did, thank you. I can never get enough of it.”

“You're a very naughty young lady Helene.”

“I know I am. Do you mind?”

“Not at all my darling.”

We snuggled up again and went back to sleep.

We were both woken at 9 am by a phone ringing. It wasn't mine.

Helene jumped out of bed and went to her handbag and pulled out her phone.

“It's my friend Lisa,” she said to me and then pressed the button to answer. Obviously, I could only hear 1 side of the conversation but have pieced it together from what Helen told me later.

“ Hi, Lisa.”

“Hi, Helene. You sound tired did I wake you?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure your ok?”

“Er. Yes, I'm fine, thank you.”

“You don't sound it, you sound........ Wait a minute, I think you’ve got a man there?”

“No, I haven't.”

“Don't tell fibs, Helene you have, haven't you?”

“Okay yes, I have. Obviously, I can’t fool you.”

“Haha, no you cant. I’m coming round to see if I approve. I’ll be there in ten minutes.” The call ended abruptly.

“Oh dear,” Helene said.

“What's the matter?”

“Lisa guessed I had a man here and she is coming round.”

“I better get dressed and go then?”

“No no its okay I want you to stay, but I need to talk to you before she gets here.”

“Oh dear, this sounds serious.”

“Maybe, but maybe not.”

“You better go on Helene.”

“Well after last night I hope we can call ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend.” I nodded.

“Good, but, and I would have told you this soon but not quite this soon, I am bisexual and Lisa is my girlfriend, and no matter what you and I do, Lisa will remain my girlfriend. I hope you can accept that? “

“Wow. I wasn’t expecting that. You really are full of surprises aren't you?”

“Sorry, Phil.”

“That's okay and I can accept Lisa as your girlfriend. It's okay.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am. I won't lose you over this.”

“Thank you, Phil.” Helene hugged me. “I would just add that Lisa isn't bi, she is Lesbian, so she won't be interested in you!”

I smiled “I hadn't really thought about that. Anyway, I better get dressed before Lisa arrives.”

“No need Phil. Just put your boxers on, she won't mind, and I don't mind either.”

So I slipped on my boxers and Helene put my shirt on that was discarded some hours ago, although she didn't do the buttons up.

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

This gets better and better.

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

good night had then

By *itchywarlocCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ogue78Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ooh la la!

By *iscoman777Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Phil

That was out of the blue

But hey please keep this going

Need to know how you get on

Happy Christmas and New Year

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Merry Christmas

Loving this

More please

over a year ago

Fab in all ways....

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I want to fuck Helene!

over a year ago

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I stayed in the lounge while Helene went to the door. I heard the voices.

“Hi Lisa,” I then heard them kiss.

“Hi, Helene. You look gorgeous,” then another kiss, “nice shirt.” Lisa added.

I heard footsteps approaching.

Helene spoke as she entered the lounge followed by Lisa.

“Phil this is Lisa. Lisa this is Phil.”

“Hi, Phil. Nice to meet you.”

“You too Lisa.”

Lisa was a very attractive young lady. A little shorter than Helene, darker hair, that was shorter, not reaching her shoulders, in what I think you women call a Bob, for some reason. Her eyes were dark as were her brows and she had lovely long lashes. Her face was rounded and like Helene, she had a great smile. I could tell that she had much bigger boobs than Helene, probably C cup. She was wearing ripped jeans and a white top.

Helene went off to make coffee.

“So how long have you two been dating?” asked Lisa.

“Since Wednesday,” I replied.

“So why didn't I know about this Helene?” Lisa asked.

There was a pause as Helene came from the kitchen.

“As you know Lisa, most men I have dated I only see once, so I didn't mention it then in case this was a one-off date too.”

“So do you now think it might last longer?” Lisa went on.

Helene smiled. “I hope so.” She said and I smiled back.

“Good for you.” Said Lisa.

Helene went back to the kitchen to finish making the drinks.

“She is a wonderful girl,” Lisa said to me.

“Yes, she is.”

“So what did you do last night, and I don't mean the sex?” Lisa asked.

I laughed, and so did Helene. “We went to the Italian in the High Street and had a lovely meal.”

“Its great there I hear.”

“Yes, it is.”

Helene then came in with the coffees.

“I have told Phil about us, Lisa.”

“And?”

“He is okay with it.”

“Wow, good man Phil. I won't give up Helene.”

“She has said the same about you. I don't want to give up Helene so I am happy to share her.”

“Good man.”

“So Helene,” Lisa continues, “you kept your date secret Thursday evening.”

“Sorry, Lisa,” Helene said. “We only met for a drink Wednesday evening, and I didn't know that Friday night would end up this way.”

“That’s okay, I understand," said Lisa.

Lisa then turned to me and said: “Be careful Phil she is a very naughty girl!”

I laughed “I think I am beginning to discover that already Lisa.”

“As you may have worked out Phil, Lisa and I were together Thursday evening that’s why I couldn’t meet you then.”

“That's okay I don't mind, we got together last night, so that’s fine.”

“Thursday tends to be our evening doesn't it Lisa?”

“Yes, it does.”

“Well, I won’t disturb that routine,” I stated.

The rest of the conversation over our drinks was mostly non-relationship stuff apart from Lisa asking how we met and I told her about Wednesday morning on the ferry and our evening chat.

After finishing our drinks Lisa got up to leave.

“Right,” She said, “I have things to do, and I'm sure you guys do too. Any chance I can see you tomorrow night Helene?”

“ Yes, that would be nice.”

“Good, pop round about 8 pm my lover.” Lisa then turned to me holding out a hand. “Nice to meet you, Phil. Be nice to Helene otherwise you will have me to deal with!”

“Nice to meet you too Lisa and yes I will look after her.”

Helene stood and stepped towards Lisa. They leant in to kiss each other and as they did so Lisa slipped her hand inside the shirt Helene was wearing, caressed her tit and pulled on her nipple. Helene moaned and the kiss became deeper turning me on as I watched. It appeared that they had a job to break away but they did eventually, and they walked to the door. I heard it open and another kiss and some words I didn't quite hear.

Helene appeared back in the lounge a few moments later.

“Sorry about that Phil. I honestly would have told you soon but wasn't expecting to hear from her this morning, so sorry it had to come out so rushed.”

“It's not a problem Helene, honest. Lisa seems really nice.”

“I'm glad you like her, she is very special to me, and she likes you too she told me as she left.”

“Oh good. I haven't been in a relationship like this before so I just need to get my head around it but it will be fine.”

Helene came over and we kissed.

“Lisa is right as well,” I carried on, “I have things to do and I'm sure you do too, so we ought to get dressed.”

“Yes your right, but will you come back about 7 pm tonight and I will cook a meal for us?”

“That would be wonderful,” I said.

“ You can stay the night again if you would like to before I go and see Lisa later on Sunday.”

“Sure.”

“Okay, let's go and take a shower.”

“Together?” I ask.

“Yes, I would love to wash your body and have you wash me.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“It will be better than good,” Helene said as she took my hand and lead me first to the bedroom where completed undressing and then to the bathroom.

The shower wasn't huge, just one of those over a bath but we managed. First Helene washed my body all over using her hands rather than a sponge or cloth, which was very erotic especially when she washed my cock, balls and arse, and she spent a lot of time doing those bits. She then rinsed me off before it was my turn to wash her. I also used my hands, spending time on her tits and then moving lower. I deliberately missed out her private area going down to wash her feet and wonderful long slender legs first.

Getting to the top of her legs I then proceeded to soap her pussy and her arse. She bent over to give me a better view and access to her perfect arse, before standing so I could finish by giving her pussy another wash when I rubbed my fingers hard over her slit which she loved so much that she had to hold on to the shower so she didn't collapse. When I rinsed her off I spent some time spraying the jets of water onto her pussy and again she was in ecstasy, moaning very loudly.

It was the longest shower I had ever taken but the most pleasurable.

When we stepped out we dried each other off tenderly and many kisses were exchanged at the same time. Returning to the bedroom I dressed in last nights clothes. Helene did the buttons up on my shirt for me. She remained naked.

“I must go my love, but I can't wait to see you later when we can fuck again.”

“I can't wait either Phil, and I will cook something nice first.”

Parting was very hard but after a few more kisses and hugs I finally managed to slip out the door and return to my flat.

I think I smiled all the way back to mine. When I arrived I wanted to relax but I knew I had to get stuff done. So I stuck the washing in and dashed off to the supermarket, and when I got back, I was able to put the washing in the drier and then I tided up before I did take time to relax.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

over a year ago

Can’t beat a French girl (no offence to you English girls out there) but if you would like to prove me wrong let me know

over a year ago

Wow loving this can’t wait for more

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Yes I’m loving the French more and more lol

over a year ago

over a year ago

I got back to Helene’s place a few minutes before 7 pm.

She welcomed me with a big hug and deep kisses.

“I’ve really missed you, Phil.”

“I've missed you too.” Considering we only parted just over 7 hours ago, I couldn't believe how much I had missed her either after only our second date.

We went through to the lounge, and I must say there was a lovely smell coming from the kitchen.

“You look fabulous Helene,” I said, and she did. Considering we were not going out she looked fantastic.

Today her top was red, very low at the back and with a deep V at the front and ties on the shoulders. She wore a very short black skirt, even shorter than the one she wore Wednesday on the ferry when I first saw her, and of course, she wore matching red high heels.

“ It looks like you are dressed to go out,” I said to her after taking it all in.

“ I wanted to impress you.” She replied.

“Well, you certainly did that. You look good enough to eat.” I replied.

“That comes later.” She said and smiled.

“Good.”

“Let me go and finish in the kitchen.”

Looking around Helene had made a very romantic setting for us. There were candles on the dining table and the main lights had been dimmed. Again there was a lovely smell in the room and there was also some romantic music playing quietly away.

A few minutes later she came back into the room carrying two wine glasses and handed one to me.

“Phil,” and she raised her glass towards me, “to us, may we have a very long, very romantic, very sexy and very rewarding relationship.”

We clinked our glasses together.

“Cheers to that,” I said, although that reply didn’t seem adequate in reply to her toast. Had any of my previous dates, including my ex who I was with for 3 years, said that to me on a 3rd date, I would have thought they were acting way OTT but had to say it didn't this time and reflected what I thought myself, even at this very early stage.

We kissed before Helene put her glass on the table and returned to the kitchen.

“Nearly ready.” She said from the kitchen.

“Good. I Hope it tastes as good as it smells.” I replied.

“Me too,” She replied and I could hear her giggle at her own reply.

Shortly she appeared with two plates of food, and we both sat at the table opposite each other.

“Well, it looks good as well as smells good,” I said.

On the plate, in front, of me was a large piece of chicken with a thick creamy French sauce, roasties, green beans, carrots and cauliflower.

I took a mouthful.

“It tastes good as well. Lovely Helene.”

“Thank you. I don't often cook like this but I know you English like a meal like this.”

“Yes we do, so thank you.”

As we ate we talked about bits and bobs and then I asked her more about Lisa. They had met a year ago. Helene had gone to a gay bar as she had heard the music was great, having no intention of being picked up by anyone, gay or otherwise, and Lisa seduced her and they ended up back at Lisa’s flat making love. Helene had been with a couple of girls before, back in her school days so it wasn’t totally new to her. Since meeting Lisa she hadn't had a boyfriend but knew she didn't want to give up men totally.

Helene then asked me about my past relationships. I told her I had had many dates but there was only four I would call relationships, the first when was 21 and moved in with a girl for 6 months or so and the last that ended just before last Christmas when I split from my girlfriend of 3 years after she had a fling with another man.

As we finished our food I asked.

“Do you ever wear a bra?”

“No. No need to with these little things.” She said.

“I think they are lovely. In fact, many of my past girlfriends have been small. Any way you make up for it with fantastic nipples.”

“Yes, they are rather large aren’t they, and very sensitive as you found out last night.”

“They are delicious Helene.”

We were both very open and comfortable talking about sex and past experiences. Helene asked me if I had had sex outdoors, which I had to admit I hadn't.

“We will have to sort that out sometime then Phil.” She said.

She told me that her favourite position was on top, which I had guessed from last night and I had to agree it was my favourite too.

Although this was comfortable conversation it did appear that maybe there were things she wanted to ask me and I knew I wanted to ask her more but I am sure we will discover more as time goes by.

This intimate part of the conversation ended with me saying.

“Is there anything you won't do?”

“Not that I have found so far.” Was her teasing reply.

We continued to sit at the dining table drinking our wine when slowly a foot slid up my leg and ended up in my lap with her toes massaging my cock.

“Phil. I want your cock again tonight.”

“I was hoping you would and I must say I want my cock buried deep inside your cunt again.”

“Good,” said Helene. Then she went on. “When I am here alone, or with Lisa, I spend most of my time naked around the flat. Is that okay with you?”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Undress me then right here.” Said Helene standing up.

I stood up and walked around the table. I stopped in front of her and kissed her. I then undid the ties in her shoulders and the front of her top fell down revealing her gorgeous small tits. Her nipples were already erect. I lifted the top over her head. I then reached round to find the hook and zip in her skirt, and in seconds it was undone, and it dropped to the floor. She still had her heels on but I wasn't worried about those. She stepped out of her skirt. Tonight she wasn't wearing any underwear at all.

“No g-string tonight then? Trying to save time are we?”

“Yes. I knew it would be coming off so why bother with it.” She certainly was a naughty girl as Lisa said.

“Now it's my turn to undress you, Phil.”

I wanted her to rip my clothes off but she didn’t. She took her time undoing my shirt and she slipped it carefully off my shoulders. She then caressed my hairy chest and bent down and kissed my nipples. As she kissed them her hands fell to my belt which she unbuckled without looking, before unzipping me and undoing the button. My trousers fell to the floor. Helene squatted to take my shoes, socks and trousers off leaving me with just my boxers. Helene knelt up so that her face was in line with my midriff and after visibly licking her lips she pulled my boxers down, freeing my rigid cock. She placed a hand on it and stood then turning she lead me to the bedroom still holding my cock.

Again we started with Helene seated on the bed sucking me, but she soon wanted me inside her, so we fucked with her on top with my hands on her arse lifting and lowering her body on my erection.

For the first time, I decided to take the lead.

“I love how your arse feels but I haven't as yet had a good look at it. So get on your hands and knees.” Helene smiled and climbed off, turned around and stuck her arse in the air. Her arse was small but delightful. I looked at it for a while before placing a hand on each cheek and softly caressed her and she moaned.

“You have such a beautiful arse, Helene.”

“I’m glad you like it, Phil.”

I continued to caress her and in doing so spread her cheeks which in turn helped to reveal more of her gorgeous crack. She moaned again. I leant forward for a closer look, she was perfect.

Then I did something I had never done with a woman before. I leant further forward and kissed her arse hole. Helene moaned. I kissed it again, and then stuck my tongue out and licked her.

“Oh yes,” Helene moaned.

So I licked her more and her moans got louder. Her sphincter seemed to wink at me as it loosened under my attention. I continued licking then as her sphincter loosened more I poked it with my tongue.

“Oh, mon Dieu.” Helene cried. “More please Phil.”

So I continued probing her gorgeous hole. The taste was not that appealing but I was happy that what I was doing was giving such pleasure to Helene. As her sphincter opened I got more of my tongue a little further inside.

“Put your finger in Phil,” Helene demanded.

I took a finger and first slid it along her pussy to get it wet, and Helene was certainly very wet. I then inserted this finger slowly into her arse.

“ Urgggghhhh.” She cried in delight.

I then pulled the finger out and plunged it back in, again and again.

“Two fingers please Phil.” I duly obliged and her moans got louder. After a few thrusts with two fingers she spoke again.

“Get........ your.........cock. .......in....... my..........arse.” She said between thrusts of my fingers.

I had never had anal sex before, as none of my girlfriends had asked for it or wanted it if we did discuss it but had always wanted to try it.

As Helene was so wet I spread her juices around her hole and rubbed my cock over her cunt to lube that as well. I then positioned myself and put the head of my cock to her open sphincter and I began to push. There was some resistance but my cock eased into her delightful body.

“Oh yes, yes.” Helene cried out, “Deeper, deeper.”

My cock pushed deeper as far as it would go and then I rested a while. Helene’s breathing was heavy as she got used to my cock deep in her arse. I then pulled almost all the way out before pushing back in, still fairly slow. The next thrust was harder and when she didn't protest the 3rd one even more so. The sensations on my cock were amazing and I knew I wouldn't last long. I didn't know at this stage but Helene had got her fingers on her clit and was furiously rubbing as I pounded her harder and harder.

“I want you to cum in my arse Phil” she moaned. Her breathing was getting heavier and I knew she wasn’t far away from her own orgasm.

“I will my darling”. I replied, “this feels so good.”

After a couple more thrusts I was about to explode.

“Get ready my lover here it comes,” I said.

“Yes give it to me.”

My cock then blasted spunk deep in her arse. As the second rope of cum blasted from me Helene came.

“Mon Dieu, mon Dieu” she cried out and followed it with words that should have scared me. “Je t’aime, je t’aime, I love you, Phil.”

But they didn't scare me as much as my own reply, “I love you too Helene.”

After that, we came down from our highs slowly until I said.

“I'm coming out Helene so I can hold you close.”

“Mm huh” she moaned, and I slowly withdrew from her arse. As my cock came out I could see deep inside her hole and clearly saw my spunk lining her passage. Her sphincter remained open after I came out. I leant forward and gently kissed her hole, tasting my spunk. It felt so wonderfully dirty. I couldn’t believe where this woman had taken me in such a short space of time.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Absolutely fantastic

By *ex555Man
over a year ago

down south

Awesome story

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Amazing.. Carry on more

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

over a year ago

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

I laid next to her and hugged her. She remained on her knees, although she had slumped more into the bed. After a few minutes, she was able to stretch her legs out and she stretched her arms out to hug me. We lay in that position for quite a few minutes, just soaking in the glorious feelings. Then Helene lifted her head slightly to kiss me.

Her eyes were glazed in a post-orgasmic haze, but she looked deep into my eyes and said,

“I mean it, Phil, I love you.”

“Helene I can't believe all that has happened in just 3 dates and you have given me everything I could have dreamed of. I think I love you too.”

Helene hugged me tightly. “Yes we have come a long way but there is much more we can still learn together.”

“I think it will be more a case of me learning and you teaching me, Helene.”

“I may have done more than you sexually in the past and I will teach you, but I am sure there is much more we can discover together.”

“That sounds fun.”

“Yes, it will be.”

We fell silent and soon drifted off to sleep. Sunday morning as we woke we made slow passionate love. After that, we took a bath together. With me being tall there wasn't much room in the bath but it was fun to relax and wash each other tenderly.

After drying each other we stayed naked but had a light breakfast. I suppose it was about midday when I finally left to go back to my flat. We both had things to do to get ready for the coming week and of course, Helene had a date with Lisa that evening.

We did speak on the phone before Helene went to Lisa’s and we had both found it hard to be a part that afternoon. The “L” word was used several more times by both of us, and it did give me a warm feeling.

I felt very alone that evening. Helene was with Lisa, which I was fine about, but for me, I was left alone with my thoughts, oh and my ironing!

over a year ago

This has been how Phil & Helene first met. Future parts will be called "Ferry Couple" and will continue on a new thread shortly.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"This has been how Phil & Helene first met. Future parts will be called "Ferry Couple" and will continue on a new thread shortly."

Look forward to reading it.

Post new Message to Thread