Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unexpected 4 some. Real meet part 2

Jump to newest

By *p for anything couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

preston

Mr B pulled the Mrs head over, she attempted to take his massive thick, bulging head into her mouth. She stroked the base of his cock whilst gradually sliding his cock into her mouth.

My cock was rock solid and throbbing. My balls were aching and all my senses where on overdrive, the smells of hot sex, the sights at what i was witnessing and the sounds my wife was making.

This was so fucking hot!

Mr A now had 2 fingers knuckle deep in my wife’s soaking pussy, he was fingerling her furiously whilst rubbing her clit with his thumb. He was taking each nipple in his mouth, licking, sucking and biting them gently.

Mr B was now holding my wife’s head on his girthy cock, holding her head down as she took his massive cock.

I carried on taking pictures and some videos and made my way to the other side of the bed.

The Mrs was in ecstasy, a cock in her mouth, her pussy soaking and being fingered, her clit being rubbed and nipples being played with.

She looked at me and took my cock deep in her throat, she gave the best blowjob i have ever had, she still had Mr Bs cock in her hand and was wanking him with some meaning!

Mr A and B were saying “ she is so hot.” “

This is incredible and i can’t wait to fuck her”

On that note, The Mrs said, “ well go on then”

Mr A didn’t hesitate, his cock was solid, thick, long and about to fuck my wife.

He moved himself into position, he grabbed the tip of his cock and rubbed it against my Mrs soaking pussy, he stroked it against her. 1 last thrust with his fingers and he slowly slid his full length deep inside her. Her eyes widened as her pussy was stretched, she let out the most incredible sound as he entered her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot

over a year ago

over a year ago

Very good