Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Was it a dream

Jump to newest

By *klfkr OP   Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

This is a fantasy, based on a recent dream I had.....

I had been out for a night with friends, and was not feeling 100% so I called it a night and went home, and had a shower and went to bed and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up and groggily opened my eyes only to find it was pitch black, and initially thought it must still be the middle of the night. I had that horrible dry mouth feeling and went to move my hand to wipe my mouth. As I did so I found that my hands wouldn't move much more than a few inches, and there was no way to get to my mouth.

I had the sudden sense of panic, what is going on, my heart started to beat fast and I strained against the bonds. As I rapidly woke up I found that not only were my hands bound but my ankles were too. I was spread eagle and helpless.

At this point it dawned on me that it wasn't just dark outside it had been blindfolded. At least however I could feel my boxer briefs were still on, and I was under the covers. At this point I could hear footsteps moving round the bed, making their way to my right.

I felt hands on my wrists, rough and slightly calluses, and they slowly, gently stroked my arms from my wrists down to the shoulder, sending shivers down my body and causing the hairs on my arms to stand up.

I then felt a wetness, maybe a tongue maybe kiss just below my wrist. As it moved down my arm I felt what I could only assume was a beard scratching slightly as they mystery assailant kissed down one arm. They then repeated the whole process with my other arm.

My senses were tingling, and my cock was beginning to firm up in my boxer briefs.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *klfkr OP   Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

After my assailant had finished with my arms they found my weak spot round the nape of my neck and my ears, they began nibbling licking and sucking incessantly and I was beginning to feel this person knew more about me than I knew about myself.

As they were doing this I felt a hand slowly push the covers back and begin to caress my chest, and flick my nipples which illicited a moan from my mouth. He then stopped his relentless assault on my neck and ears with his tongue and mouth and his hands disappeared from my chest.

I felt both of his hands grip my shoulders then move slowly up towards my neck then he firmly but tenderly gripped my head and I felt his mouth press against mine, and his tongue started to probe into my mouth as he gently played with my ears and neck. And I relented and began to kiss back.

As I responded he became more forceful and passionate with his kisses tongues wrestling for supremacy for what felt like an age. It could have been a few seconds it could have been minutes I didn't know and I was lost in the moment and as suddenly as it all started he pulled away.

Instinctively I brought my head up trying to maintain the kiss but to no avail. "Tsk tsk that won't do" he said.

He began to kiss me again and as our tongues wrestled he pulled away again and I went searching for his mouth again, but this time swiftly and deftly he pushed a ball gag in my mouth and buckled it behind my head......

By *klfkr OP   Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

Abruptly I felt all of the bedding being pulled from my body, and I was now exposed to the cool air, and my arousal was clear for my captor to see.

Gently, I felt them trail a finger slowly from my neck, down towards my nipples, and slowly they caressed each nipple gently, grazing them with their nails. After a while of teasing my nipples with their hands they dropped their mouth to my right nipple and began to kiss and gently nibble.... all the while teasing my left nipple with their hand.

After what felt like an age they swapped and began the same technique on the opposite nipple. And as they did I felt their other hand slowly slide down from my chest, over my quivering stomach and head down towards the waistband of my straining boxers.

But as they neared my boxers my hips began to flex, desperately trying to get some attention on my cock which was beginning to leak precum, they stopped and their hand moved up my body again tracing their way up my flanks to my ticklish underarm, but again they stopped and moved towards my nipples again.

I felt the weight shift on the bed and my mystery guest climbed from the bed, and footsteps moved to the bottom of my bed. I then felt hands on my feet and calves, swiftly followed by a kiss, then another, then the tongue trailing, licking my feet and lower legs. Beginning the slow ascent of my right leg towards my crotch, but stopping tantalizingly close.

I could feel their warm breath on my cock and balls through the fabric of the boxers which was being stretched to its limits but still they denied me any physical contact to my aching cock....

By *klfkr OP   Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

Then the warmth on my cock stopped, and the mouth started making it's way down my left leg, kissing nibbling and nuzzling all the way down.

I then felt hands slowly stroking up my legs to my crotch, fingers grazing my fabric covered balls before retreating down my leg. Again and again my balls were gently grazed but nothing more. Until suddenly it stopped completely.

"I'm going to untie your legs, don't kick out or you will be punished, do you understand?"

"Mmmmmmhhhhm" was my reply through the gag. At the same time I was contemplating my escape, but the wrist restraints would not budge.

My legs were released, and my boxers were deftly removed and my legs were re secured as quickly as they were released.

I then felt a drizzle of oil on my chest then hands massaging the oil, teasing all over my body, everywhere except my aching cock.

After I was covered in oil I felt my right hand being released and I seized my opportunity and lashed out at my captor, however he deftly avoided my flailing arm and secured it by my left hand. Each of my bonds was released, and then swapped over until I was lying on my front on the bed.

My captor never said anything during my futile attempts to break free, but once I was fully secure they approached my ear and whispered "You should not have tried that...now you're going to be punished"

No sooner than he said that I felt a sharp sting on my left arse cheek followed by the thwack noise. "Umph" I moaned through the gag. And thwack on my right arse cheek, and the blows kept coming as I strained against my bonds.

"That was 10 on each cheek boy, next time it will be 20, do you understand?" I meekly nodded my head in acceptance.

I then felt more oil being applied and my back and shoulders were massaged, while they were nuzzling my neck.

My cock which had deflated while I was being disciplined quickly began to firm back up, then I felt a hand reach between my legs and pull my cock down.

The mouth started kissing up the back of my legs, focussing on the sensitive spots behind my knees before making it's way up to my red and hot bum cheeks. More oil was drizzled on my legs and the hands began to massage up my legs, between my legs, grazing my sensitive cock and balls before retreating.

Then I felt the hands on my cheeks, but they must have had some ointment on them as it cooled my stinging cheeks as he kneaded them firmly but gently.

Then I felt my cheeks being prized apart and his slippery hands started to delve down the cleft of my bum.....

By *klfkr OP   Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

His fingers started to slide up and down moving ever closer to my taint, then retreated, but on each return stroke he was getting closer and closer, then eventually his finger grazing my taint.

Once he reached my sensitive hole his fingers never retreated, but simply made small circles, never trying to push deeper, just teasing my hole. I then felt something warm and wet drop onto my hole and the fingers applied a little more pressure but never attempting to go deeper.

I then felt kisses on my bum cheeks, one then the other. Each one closer and closer to my hole, then right on my hole. I let out an involuntary moan as he kissed my puckered hole. And as I moaned I felt a pressure on my hole.... was it a finger, nope it was warm and soft and flexible...... wait was that his tongue.

His tongue started circling my hole then he started to push deeper, and my moaning became almost uncontrollable as completely unfamiliar sensations radiated from my hole through my entire body, making my cock pulse and my body tingle.

Over the next while, his tongue slowly delved deeper into my darkest place, I felt more and more relaxed and began to really enjoy the feelings and started to push my hips back to meet his probing tongue. I then felt his hands pull my cheeks apart and he was able to push deeper still with his tongue.... he must have been part lizards or something.

As he pulled my cheeks apart I felt his fingers tease my hole then as his tongue repeated he pressed deeper with a finger and my hole began to yield, but never did he push deeper than I could take. His finger would retreat, and be replaced with his tongue, and he kept alternating finger then tongue slowly deeper each time.

He then managed to find what I can only think was my prostate as my cock lurched and began to leak precum like I've never experienced before. And he kept massaging my prostate again and again as I began to whimper uncontrollably desperate to cum and as I was getting closer and closer he removed his finger and climbed over my body and I felt his naked body press against mine.... And his breath close to my ear and he began to whisper in my ear "would you like to cum?" I nodded my head frantically

"How badly do you want to cum?"

I tried to say "anything" but with the gag all that came out was mmmmmphmmmph...

"Anything boy?"

And again I nodded frantically....And the response came.... "don't struggle, relax and enjoy it"....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bookmarked

By *klfkr OP   Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

I felt him untie my left hand, then secure it to my right hand, then my left leg and secure it to my right leg, before flipping me on to my back and re securing my right leg and arm so I was again spread eagle on my back.

I breathed sigh of relief at this point, as I thought my assailant was simply going to make me cum, however that sense of relief was short lived. The ball gag was unclipped from behind my head and removed. And I instinctively loosened my jaw.

"You will get your release once I have helped you enjoy new experiences. I won't intentionally hurt you but there may be some initial discomfort. I will take all the time you need. First things first"

I then felt weight shift above me on the bed, and then came a simple command "open boy, and watch your teeth".

So here I was stripped nakes, tied to my bed, helpless, and about to have some stranger put his cock in my mouth. I should have been trying to prevent it, but for some reason I became compliant and opened my mouth.

I never knew what to expect, but mh mind was racing, I thought it was going to taste foul but when I felt his cock make its way into my mouth the taste was not all that unpleasant, clean and fresh with a slight other taste. Must have been straight out of the shower. I could feel that he was uncut, and his cock didn't feel too big in my mouth.

Perhaps it felt strange, hot, smooth, hard yet slightly soft all at the same time. He then started to gently thrust his cock deeper into my mouth "suck it gently, and work the head with your tongue" came the instructions, so I tried to think what do I like when I was being sucked.

I applied gentle suction, and flicked my tongue around the helmet as it slowly fucked my mouth. All the while making it's way deeper, until I gagged. He pulled out slightly but continued to fuck my mouth as I worked his cock.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and it left with a pop. And his weight shifted, then I felt something graze my nose, and my mouth then became covered by his balls. "Lick my balls" he commanded and I tentatively stuck my tongue up expecting a mouth full of pubes, but all I found was soft hairless flesh.

I began to lick his balls initially with tentative tastes, then changing to rapid flicks, then broad full tongue strokes, and judging by the moans he was enjoying my attention. But after a while he moved position slightly and his balls were now on my chin.

He instructed me to keep working my tongue on his perineum as he then slowly inched forward and the taste changed to a clean but musky taste as I realised he was moving so I was able to lick his hole.

Instinctively I stopped licking but I felt his hands grab my balls and give them a gentle squeeze. I was getting the feeling me rimming him was not an option. So I slowly started to poke my tongue out and probe towards his darkest place. And although not my favourite thing the taste was bearable.

"Get that tongue in deeper" came the instructions as his weight shifted and he pressed his ass deeper on my face. I began to roll my tongue and rather than lick in circles I began to push my tongue in and out of his pucker which met with approving moans.

Around this time I began to think perhaps if I could get him off with my mouth my ass would be spared.....

over a year ago

Keep going

By *klfkr OP   Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

I increased my pace and tried to get the cock in my mouth to cum, even though I had no desire to taste cum, but I reasoned that the taste of cum surely had to be better than having cock up my ass.

However, every time he started to make progress towards shooting his load, he deliberately removed his cock from my sucking mouth, and as I was still securely tied there was absolutely nothing I could do to make him cum with my mouth, he was in charge. Every time I tried to search out his cock as he pulled away I could hear him chuckle.

"Do you want me to cum boy?"

"Yes Sir" I said with a hint of pleading in my voice.

"Ok, you have done well, so now its time for the main event. You will need to relax boy, I will take it slow. I want you to enjoy it."

I felt my ankles being untied, however, they were pulled over my head, and he pushed them over my head. While using his body weight to hold my left leg to my body, he tied my right ankle to the headboard, above my right wrist, then repeated the process with the left ankle, then I felt him push a pillow underneath my hips, and I then realised that I was now tied helpless with my ass on full display.

He then began to tongue my hole with a fervour, and slowly started pushing a finger into my twitching hole, then repeated tonguing, and fingering alternating between the two driving me into a frenzy. I then felt cold lube being poured over my ass, and two fingers making their way to my hole before gently pushing in, and then he started with a slow scissoring motion to open my tight hole.

Every so often he would add lube, and the sensations were becoming pleasurable as he continued to find my prostate and work that with his fingers, while he continued to stretch my hole. And slowly, he pulled the fingers from my hole, and I thought this was it, however, I felt a cold object at my hole, and yet more lube then the object was pushed slowly into my ass.

It was quite narrow, but the more he pushed the wider it became, and he gently worked it back and forward stretching me wider and wider with each push, before suddenly the widest part of the object popped into my ass, and my hole clamped around the narrow neck of the plug. Gently he worked the plug in and out of my hole as my tight ring started to accept the intruder more easily. Before the plug was removed completely.

I felt yet more lube being drizzled on my ass, and being worked inside, as another larger object was placed at my hole, and this was slowly pushed in. "Relax" he cooed, and I started to try and regulate my breathing as he worked what turned out to be a larger plug deeper into my hole, and he repeated the process of working my hole wider and wider with the plug, letting me get used to the larger plug before leaving it embedded in my hole.

I then felt the weight shifting from the bed, then coming back on. After a little bit of time I felt something cold and plastic being sat on my upturned ass, and it took me a while to process that it was a torn condom packet. It was placed there so that I could tell he had rubbered up, which made me feel more relaxed.

He then pulled the plug slowly from my ass, and I felt a sudden pressure at my ass as he lined up his cock and began to push forward. My ass tried to fight the sensation, however, I focussed on relaxing and breathing and I felt his cock slip deeper into my ass. He slowly pushed forward until I felt his hips rest on my ass. He then held his cock deep in me for what felt an eternity before he started slowly rocking his hips back and forth, moving his cock in my ass.

I felt an incredible pressure build up in my core, like I was going to piss..... "Please stop, I'm going piss myself" I said.

"You're not going to piss yourself boy, that's my cock pushing on your prostate, just go with the flow, and you might even cum from being fucked" he replied.

He then started to make his strokes longer and longer, pulling almost all the way out before pushing slowly back in. I felt my body relax, and the fullness became pleasurable, and he slowly picked up speed as I relaxed. He must have been watching my body language and listening to the sounds emanating from my mouth as every time I started to relax more he started fucking me harder and deeper.

I then heard the staccato slap, slap, slap, slap as his hips hit my ass, accompanied by groans that a wild bear would be proud of as I enjoyed the sensation of being turned out by a mystery man in such a profound way. I then felt a warm hand wrap itself round my cock and start wanking me in time with the thrusts into my ass, and my cock immediately began to respond, pulse and throb to his ministrations. I could feel the crescendo building in my balls as he continued to wank my cock as he drilled my hole.

Without the usual warning my cock unloaded what I can only describe as the biggest load I have ever shot all over my blindfolded face, it was everywhere, a lot of it landed in my mouth as I was sitting slack mouthed from the way the man was working my hole like a well tuned instrument. And almost at the same instant I felt his cock pulse and twitch in my ass as he filled the condom with cum.

I lay there panting, my body spent, ass still exposed, as my assailant climbed from my bed. I could hear rustling of clothes as my assailant got dressed. My mind began to regain focus as I was wondering would I be left here, tied up, helpless for the rest of time.

I then felt my assailant, undo the restraint on my right arm, and hold my right hand.

"I have released your right hand, you will be able to release the rest of your restraints, but by the time you do I will be gone..... don't bother trying to follow me"

As he released my right hand I felt a somewhat cold slap on my leg as he threw the used condom onto my leg, then I quickly pulled the blindfold over my eyes only to see the briefest glance of a figure leaving the room, as the door closed.........

The end

over a year ago

Well written. Really enjoyed it

Post new Message to Thread