Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Boring Party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I was younger, my girlfriend and were invited to a party, it’s was her dance class teachers house, I thought, fuck how boring.

Everyone had be drinking, we had been invited to stay, so just the four of left come 2.00 am

I went to the kitchen for a drink followed by her teacher, who had a fab body, tits and legs.

She grabbed my ass and we had a grope and a quick snog.

We went back in, then they decided we would play strip poker, we were soon all naked, my girl had a great body, so did her teacher, her hubbies cock was huge ffs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please Carry on x

By *mwkevinMan
over a year ago

retford

Great story in the making

over a year ago

Keep going

By *mwkevinMan
over a year ago

retford

Phone fun?

over a year ago

So we were all naked, omg, they wanted to do dares

We thought wtf, so my gf had to suck his cock till rock hard while we watched, it’s was huge flaccid, so she done as she was told, the guy was rubbing her nipples pulling her tits she looked soaking wet, so my dare I had to go down on the lady hostess, she was shaved and soaking wet, I slipped my tongue in she moaned like a good slut, I felt some one pulling my dick it was my girl!! She sucked it hard she kept gagging on it, the guy was fucking the tart from behind hard

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Sounds far from boring

over a year ago

So the hostess told me to fuck her wet cunt, so I eased my cock in to the sluts pussy, she moaned and said she loves new young cock, I felt a finger in my ass it felt good and well lubbed, my girl was fingering my ass, she was screaming she Cumming the huge cock was stretching her young tight pussy, she was shouting for her spunk, dirty bitch!!

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

His spunk

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Brill so far

over a year ago

"So the hostess told me to fuck her wet cunt, so I eased my cock in to the sluts pussy, she moaned and said she loves new young cock, I felt a finger in my ass it felt good and well lubbed, my girl was fingering my ass, she was screaming she Cumming the huge cock was stretching her young tight pussy, she was shouting for her spunk, dirty bitch!!"

Wow this is hot!

over a year ago

So the big fucker came right in my girls wet cunt, she’s love spunk right up her, so I’m riding the hostess who nipple I nearly bit right fuck off, so she want my spunk too, slutty whore

Post new Message to Thread