Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The office girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I work out on site and every now and again need stores from the office. One day I couldnt get in to the office so one of the girls said she would bring it home and i couldnt get it later. So I finish football and go round its about 9pm I knock on the door and she turns up at the door in a short towel. Her amazing boobs where popping out of the top and could see the bottom of her arse. She invited me in as it was to cold to stand at the door. I enter the house general chit chat carries on me not thinking anything she offers me drink which i take as she walks away i cant take my arse off her arse. I get called in to the kitchen as i walk in the towel goes drop to the floor my jaw most of dropped at the same time. As she stood the with noting but a smile on her amazing 34gg tits and shaven pussy in all its glory. She walks over to me and starts to kiss me so soft my hands wonder all over her body grabbing her arse and picking her up.(as i am about a foot taller than her) i place her onto the cold work top which was a bit of a shock to her at first. I drop to my knees my head now level with he pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arkWeightMan
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

I start to kiss the inside of her thighs slowly sending her body to start to goosebump i kerp kissing around her lips never touching them or her clit teasing her as i can hear her moan quietly. I start to lick he clit giving it a little nibble too. I carry on this till i can feel her pussy start to drip so i decide to slide my tounge deep inside of her the sweer taste is so amazing.

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very nice

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Very nice, please continue.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Nice so far

over a year ago

I feel her hands on the back of my head pushing me closer in to her pussy at the same she starts to buck and her legs start to wrap around my head. I stand up staring in to her blue eyes not losing the gaze we lock lips i pick her up. My cock is feeling so tight in my shorts i just want to release it. She must of read my mind as she lowers her legs push me away grabbing the top of my shorts she pulls them down my cock spings out she push me on to a chair and kneels down between me stroking my hard cock.

Her head now drops slowly taking the head of my cock slowly work her way down the shaft her hands playing with balls. I feel her throat tighten up as she deep throats me the feelin was amazing. I pull her up she is now eye level with me as she straddles me as my cock enters her wet pussy. She bounces slowly on me as my hands wonder all over her body grabbin her boobs and bitting her nipples softly

By *ensualNorthantsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Nice

over a year ago

I feel her pusy start to tighten up as she cums i cant control myself any more and cum i her pussy. She sits there with my cock still deep in her kissing me my cock doesnt seem to go soft.

She suggests that we go up stairs she stands and grabs my hand leads me up stairs my eyes just following her arse as we walk up the stairs she push me onto the bed and climbs ontop of me kissing me from my lips down to my cock which is rock hard and takes me all in one.

I pull her up to be level with me then flip over so she is on her back i spread her legs wide and slide my cock in to her as deep as it will go. As i do this she gasp i can still feel my warm cum from downstairs im there i lift her ankles on to my shoulders and start to pound away with in minutes she is digging her nails in to my back as i go harder her pussy goes tight again as she cums.

I flip her on to all fours grabbing her hips and sliding my cock on to her. I reach around to grab her tit with one hand and her hairs with another i go fast and hard and i can feel myself building up when i slow it down and decide to see how far i can as i place my thumb over her butt hole and start to play having no complaints i decide to go ahead push my thumb in to her. She lets out a moan more of please than pain.

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Go on, good start

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

I go for it pull my cock out and slide my fingers in to her pussy getting them lubed up and slide them over her little tight bum hole i place the head of my cock at the entrance and start to slide it in. Its really tight so go slow so more moans come out i inch my way in slowly then when i bottom out i start to pick the pace up not before long o start to cum deep in her arse as i do this she cums at the same time.

We lay there on the bed with her head on my chest for a while untill i get up i say i best be going now. I get home and jump in the shower all i can think about was her and the night i have had.

I arrive at work the next day with a spring in my step when one of the lads say " did you get the stores last night" i think shit i had one job i reply " sorry was really busy last night will sort it tonight".

I get my phone and text P. Forgot to get them stores last night you free tonight. P.s thanks for last night??

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

I get a reply a few hours later saying "no worries it was my pleasure. I am in tonight if you want to pop round."

My day carries on as normal i finish work and head round to P's. I knock on the door. The door opens and there she stands look amazing as usual in a tight low cut top and short black skirt high heels and with her glasses on i say "hey there heard you got summit for me" i didnt get a reply i got pulled in to the house with her lipa locking on to mine

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

I went through the door shutting it behind myself and in one motion picked her up hitching her skirt up i didnt get very far till i fell on top of her on the sofa. Kissing intensly like we hadnt seen each other for a long time. My hands start to wonder and we undress each other till we are both naked on her living room floor i push her onto her back and started to kiss all of here body soft and slowly working my way down to her pussy i get close enough to kiss her pussy but decide to tease her kissing her thighs and around her pussy and she starts to moan softly. I start to slide my tounge in to her placing my thumb on to her clit rubbing it the moaning gets louder and louder she grabs my head and push it in to her then wraps her legs around my head squeezing tight i slow raise my upper body up lifting her up with me and chuck her on to the sofa with my face still deep in her pussy. She screams and cums all over my face and realease my head from her leg hold

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

great story

over a year ago

Wow xx very sexy story xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

Mmmm very horny

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

I slide my body up kissing her body creasing her tits on tbe way up the slowly slide my cock in to her wet pussy i thrust slowly but hard making sure i go deep inside her. I pick up the pace her legs wrap around me pulling me in as she cums all over my cock this time i try to thrust but i am unable to get the full thrust with the lock she has on me. She finishes cumming when i grab her legs and throw them on my shoulders thrusting away as fast as i can i fell her tighten up agaon this time i am not stopping i carry on going she tries to stop me. I caeey on for a few more seconds till i pull out and she squits all over her front room she lies the shaking. She looks at me and just says "wow" i havent finished yet i say she replies "no i havent"pushing me to the floor and straddles me with in minutes i am filling her pussy with my warm cum.

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

Very nice

Post new Message to Thread