Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Throne

Jump to newest

By *ackD9 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

I enjoy writing short, personalised erotica based around other people's fantasies, when I have time. This is a fantasy I wrote for someone from a different site a while back... I don't know if anyone here would be interested in reading it, but if you do, enjoy - and let me know if you'd like me to post others!

---

I was expecting coffee, maybe a biscuit. I got far more than I bargained for. It all started when I met a woman on the Internet. About my age, she had similar interests and seemed nice. We talked, we got on; but we differed hugely in one aspect of life. Whereas I had always had a relatively unimaginative sex life, she had experimented. Some of the things she told me fascinated and horrified me in equal measure.

One fateful day, I happened to be in her neck of the woods on business and I suggested meeting for a coffee. She declined but invited me to stop by her house instead. I wasn't going to but as I thought about the stories she'd told me during the long hours driving down the motorway, I decided I would. I would meet this woman and see what she was like. After all, it's easy to be anything, or anyone, when you're hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet.

I finished my meetings and set out for home, but not without punching an unfamiliar postcode into the sat-nav first. 'One coffee' is what I told myself. In and out. Just long enough to size this woman up for myself. I followed the robotic voice as it guided me into a modern housing estate. The kind of place where nothing ever happens. The kind of place I lived myself. I followed a nondescript road as it snaked through the estate, past a school with a playground full of screaming kids. Turning into a side street, the robot declared I'd arrived.

Moments later, I was knocking on the door. The woman answered and relief swamped me when I saw the photos she'd sent me were an accurate representation. Up until then, I hadn't realised how nervous I'd been, wondering if the door was going to swing open to reveal a tattoo'd biker living in a dungeon. She was wearing a simple green dress and looked like a million other housewives up and down the country; albeit with a sexy sparkle to her eye. Or maybe that was just my imagination?

We sat in the ordinary, boring kitchen, making ordinary, boring small talk until I finally plucked up the courage to address the elephant in the room and ask the question that had been floating around my brain from the second I set foot in the house. "This all looks so normal" I blurted out before I could change my mind, "I was expecting racks of sex toys and a swing made of rope in the front room"

I immediately blushed, aware that I'd potentially put my foot in it. That sexy sparkle in her eye gleamed as a tiny smile played at the edge of her mouth. "I keep all of that stuff safely hidden away upstairs" she told me. "If you're really that curious, I'll show you?"

I knew I shouldn't. I knew that, at the very least, this was an invasion of her privacy; yet I really was that curious and besides, she offered. As I thought about it for a few seconds, images conjured up by our months of talking entered flashed into my mind unbidden and I felt my cock throb slightly. "OK" I said. "I'd love to see it, if you don't mind" I added.

She led me upstairs and swung open a door to what should have been a spare room. As the door opened, it revealed an average sized room with very little in it. Built-in wardrobes lined one wall and the floor was slate and in the middle of the room sat an ornate throne, fading red velvet and scuffed gilt wood. It would probably be described as 'shabby chic' by those interior designers on reality TV.

It was only as I looked closer that I noticed it was bolted to the floor and had sturdy looking rings built into the arms and legs. As I looked around the room, I noticed more rings bolted to the floor, walls and ceiling in various places. It was subtle and they blended in well, but once you'd seen one, you saw them all.

"What do you think?" she asked as I ran my finger along the arm of the throne. "Well, it's not at all what I was expecting", I replied, "it's really classy. I love the floor." "Easy to clean" she told me, and I could have sworn I saw her wink as she did. She moved over to the wardrobes and opened a door. As she did a rack folded out automatically, like a prop from Star Trek. An adult version of Star Trek judging from the paddles and whips neatly clipped along its length. There were spiked paddles, plain paddles, long leather whips curled up into spirals, whips with multiple tails tipped with silver, even a diamond studded whip. I'd never seen anything like it.

She flipped open another door and another rack silently folded out. This one had smaller items on it; gags, blindfolds, cock rings, dildos, vibrators... There was a shelf full of various lubes and lotions behind the rack. As I moved closer for a better look, one of the leather items caught my eye. It had three straps, of equal length; plus adjustment belts and it was studded along both straps with tiny silver points.

"What's this?" I asked, as I unclipped it and picked it up, fiddling with the adjustment belts. "That is one of my favourites", she replied, taking it from me. "It's a special cock ring." As if that explained anything! "Well, what does it do?" I asked. "This bit" she said, pulling at one strap "goes around your cock. This bit goes around your balls. Then I can tighten them until you're harder than you ever thought possible."

I know I was blushing as I moved over to the throne and tried to change the subject. "This throne is nice. How old is it?" She smirked, the twinkle in her eye all too apparent as she told me it wasn't old at all, it was a one-off custom made to her own design. It was what she said next that stopped me in my tracks... "Do you want to try it?"

I looked at her, sure I resembled a rabbit in the headlights and I knew she was already in complete control of the situation. I knew that I wanted this and she knew it too, she'd known it long before I had. I cleared my throat. "Yes" I said.

She stepped in towards me and started unbuttoning my shirt, kissing my neck as I stood there unsure of where to put my hands. She tugged my open shirt free from my jeans and kissed down my chest, her hand falling to the bulge forming in my pants and tracing the outline with her nails. She stepped back and, with one practiced shrug, her dress fell to the floor. She was naked underneath, her nipples already stiffening. The sight of her smooth skin and the hint of pussy I could see at the top of her thighs made my cock strain against my jeans. As I let my shirt fall from my shoulders and kicked off my shoes, she stepped forwards and sank to her knees, hands undoing my belt and then popping open the buttons on my jeans one by one. As she undid them, she rubbed the hard shape through the rough fabric. She pulled my jeans down to my knees, my cock springing free as she did so. I looked down just in time to see her tongue snake out and lick the precum from the tip before she took me in her mouth.

I groaned as she slowly worked my shaft, her tongue wrapping round as she squeezed my balls with her hand. I was already harder than I thought possible and was mentally willing her to go faster. Then, she stopped. She stood and pushed me back onto the throne. She pulled my jeans free from my legs, leaving me naked, and threw them across the room.

She went to the open wardrobe with the multitude of small items and unclipped several of them. As she did, she told me "You are going to do as I tell you. You are under my command and if you disobey, you will be punished. However, as this is your first time, I am giving you a safe word - orange. If at any point you want to stop, just say orange and I will stop. But you will never be allowed in this chair, in this house, again. Are we clear?"

"Yes", I said, swallowing nervously. She turned around and came towards me with the items she had picked. I could see leather straps and a blindfold. She put them on the floor next to the throne as she knelt and began strapping my legs down. When she had finished, she stood and did the same to my wrists. I was immobile, sitting there unable to move, my erection still wet from her tongue and fresh precum running down my shaft. She moved behind the chair and a silk blindfold slipped over my eyes, rendering me blind and completely helpless. I was nervous, anxious and excited, all at once. I had no idea what to expect and was listening intently for any clue of what was to come. I could hear rustling and some clips being undone on a rack, but I didn't know whether up expect pleasure or pain.

Then I felt it. Soft, tickling, gentle. Something was running all over my body, from my feet to my face, it felt like a feather flitting over the surface of my skin; it felt amazing when it circled around my balls and flicked over the top of my cock. Just as I was beginning to relax, I felt her warm breath on my ear, asking me if I was ready. I nodded, unable to speak. Her tongue licked my earlobe then her teeth gently nibbled it. It felt amazing, combined with the tickling across the rest of my body.

Then the tickling stopped. I could hear a swishing noise but I didn't realise what it was. Not until it got louder and I was smacked across my chest. Not hard, but enough to sting. I guess she'd brought a whip to the party. I was just hoping it wasn't one of the ones with silver spikes when she hit me again, harder. The burning, stinging sensation spread to my stomach. Amazingly, I was still hard. Then two swift blows across either thigh rained down. She still wasn't hitting me really hard, but every time she did, I jumped. The whipping carried on for a while, every blow making my skin warmer, several of them coming close enough to my cock to make me flinch. Then it stopped and her breath was on my ear again, making me tingle and my cock ache for her to touch it. "Are you ready?" she asked for the second time. Again, I nodded. I felt her reach down beside the throne and then I fell backwards. My heart leapt into my throat before I stopped and I realised the throne was now reclining. What other tricks had this innocent looking chair got in store for me? I didn't have long to wait as I heard her go around the chair and crank a lever on the other side. With each turn, my legs moved further apart. What I had assumed was solid upholstery must be two separate cushions as the entire seat split in two underneath me. I was still well supported, but I could feel my balls were hanging lower between my legs and my ass was now exposed. I got another shiver of fear at the thought that she might attempt to use one of the giant dildos on me, especially as I could hear her retrieving something from the wardrobe; but then I remembered her promise about the safe word and I relaxed slightly.

Suddenly she was back at my side again, and I heard a match strike. I tensed, not knowing what to expect, but then her fingers started touching my body, tracing my jaw, running across my chest and around my nipples, down my stomach and up my hard shaft, slowly running around the tip of my aching cock and then down the other side, across my balls and then around my ass. I involuntarily clenched at this, the first time I'd ever been touched there by anyone other than a trained medical professional, but with one hand playing with my ass and the other slowly stroking my shaft, it wasn't long before I relaxed into it. When my breathing had slowed to near normal, she stopped and I suddenly felt a burning on my chest. It was an intense pain but lasted for only for a split second before almost instantly cooling. Then I realised it was wax, being dripped on me. She slowly dripped it across my stomach, each drop causing me to gasp a little; the anticipation of the next drop and not knowing where that drop would fall was delicious and I could feel the precum running down my balls.

The drops stopped coming and, once again, I felt her lips against my ear as she whispered "Are you ready?" in a husky voice; that along with her faster breathing told me that she was as turned on as I was. I nodded, not knowing what was going to happen next, but desperate to find out. I felt her hand on my cock again, but this time she was doing something different. With a sudden realisation, I knew what she was doing - she was using the leather cock ring on me! I felt her slip it around my shaft and then she lifted my balls and I felt the leather strap surrounding them, the metal points cold where they touched me. She started to tighten it, the pressure around the base of my cock growing until I thought I couldn't take it. Then she tightened the ball strap and the sensation made me feel like I was going to explode then and there. It was painful, but it felt amazingly good. Then the third strap ran from the back of my sack to the base of my shaft, seperating my balls and increasing the pressure even further. My balls suddenly became beautifully tender to the touch, as I discovered when she ran her tongue over each of them in turn, causing a fresh wetness to run down my throbbing shaft.

When she was satisfied, I felt her climb on top of my chest and settle back and I could smell her juices as she teased me with her pussy, just brushing against my lips before moving out of reach. I urgently wanted to taste her, to feel my tongue slip inside her tight hole, but she wouldn't let me. It was an exquisite form of torture; my throbbing cock standing rock hard begging to be touched and her sweet scent filling my nose, the merest hint of her taste on my lips. Then I felt the hot wax drip onto my balls, causing me to gasp as the tender skin flared in pain before immediately subsiding. She slowly dripped wax all over my balls before a drop landed on the tip of my cock. It felt like heaven and I shuddered as the next drip landed on my shaft. As another drop hit the end of my cock, she leaned back, giving me what I'd been begging for and allowing me to slide my tongue deep inside her as she ground her pussy into my mouth. I desperately wanted to be inside her, my senses were overwhelmed and being hit from every side. I'd never experienced anything like it before and I was more turned on than I'd ever been in my life. I moaned onto her clit as I flicked my tongue over it and I could hear her breathing deepen as she pushed onto my tongue.

Suddenly, she was gone. She'd climbed off me so fast, I thought she'd fallen. But then her lips were brushing my ear once more. "Are you ready?" "Oh God yes, yes, please, let me cum, make me cum, please." I shocked myself with just how quickly and desperately I was begging for her to allow me to cum. I knew that sparkle in her eyes was glinting and a smile was on her face as again, she climbed on top of me. This time, I felt her lips on mine, her tongue flicking out and entwining with my own as she rubbed the tip of my cock with her pussy. I was wishing I wasn't tied down so I could take her hips and force myself inside her, bury myself to the balls inside her hot hole... But I was tied down and all I could do was wait, throbbing and gasping.

Then, I felt her heat spreading down my shaft as she slowly, slowly slid onto me, her pussy lips stretching tight around my shaft until I was completely inside her, her ass on my balls and my throbbing cock twitching. She rocked back and forth, using my shaft to rub her clit and as she did, she reached back and slid a finger inside my ass. I never thought I'd like that, but I nearly exploded inside her then and there, it was only with extreme concentration that I managed to stop myself. She carried on rocking, fingering me as she did so, the hard bud of her clit pushing into my shaft and I knew she was going to make herself cum before she would let me. As her rocking got faster, she used her other hand to start hitting me with a small whip, short sharp blows across my chest and stomach. Then I felt her pussy tighten even more around my shaft and a wet heat spreading across my balls as she came. She carried on rocking until she was done and finally leaned forward and breathed in my ear for the last time... "Are you ready?" All I could do was nod, too desperate to even beg her now. She raised herself up on me, her pussy milking my cock before riding me hard and fast. My balls were slapping against her as she rode me, still fingering my ass although she'd dropped the whip in favour of using her hand on my thigh for balance.

I knew it wasn't going to take long for me to cum and she knew it too, fucking me harder than I've ever been fucked before. I'd been so close to the edge for so long that she kicked me right over it and I came deep inside her, groaning as I her pussy squeezed every drop from my shaft. As I lay there trying to catch my breath, she leaned forward again. "Are you ready?" I had no idea what she meant, I thought we were done, but I nodded anyway and she shuffled forward on me until I could feel her straddling my face again. She pulled the blindfold from my eyes and I could see my cum running from her pussy, her flushed face looking down at me as she said "Clean me". I didn't need to be told twice as I licked and sucked our combined juices from her soft pussy and she used her hand to rub her clit. She made herself cum again, this time with my tongue inside her as she pushed into my face before finally climbing off me.

As she untied me, she asked if I'd enjoyed it. "Oh yes", I said, "but next time I'm tying you up..." That sexy sparkled glinted in her eyes as she grinned at me and we both knew that next time, I'd do whatever she told me to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very hot

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford