Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Best bi couple experiences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where are all the sexy bi couples..

Got some great stories of how I got mr in to enjoying cock happy to share but would love to hear from others as well...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnThomas1Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I would love to hear about it. It's on my bucket list

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *mooth4uMan
over a year ago

Kings kynn

We’ve done it and love it

By *amesyayreMan
over a year ago

gateshead

I met a lovely bi couple on here, me and the Mr played upstairs while the Mrs finished off her work then it ended up in some nice DP fun with me in her arse and him in her vag with a few toys added in for good measure!

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Foursomes are always better when everyone is involved with each other.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love playing with sexy couples

over a year ago

"We’ve done it and love it "
Me too lol x

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

I have had some great meets with bi couples and moresums. Met a young, very attractive couple, after a long forplay session with her with him watching, I laid her on her on her back and entered her wet tight love box when I felt him come up behind me. He started to rim me before fucking me while I fucked her. What a horny night that turned into.

over a year ago

Once had a foursome.

The wife of the couple on her back Vicky giving her oral. Me behind Vicky licking her pussy and ass. The guy behind me giving me anal.

Really enjoying the moment. Then the guy shouts fuck me what a view bi train. Made us all crack up laughing.

Had many many bi foursome experiences.

We just love to go with the flow. X

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Our best experience so far was when we invited a couple off Fab to our flat (something we don't normally do for a variety of reasons).

There is only room on the sofa for three, so my wife was between the two of them chatting.

Eve is usually the shy one, but eventually she took the initiative and started kissing the woman then started to undress her.

Me and the guy started to undress Eve as she kissed the woman's breasts and slid down between her legs.

Me and the guy started to undress and, as we did so, he started to play with my cock. I returned the favour and went down on him.

Eve saw this and turned to help me. We were on our knees with him standing and his girlfriend knelt down to suck me.

The two women were kissing again and sat back in the sofa and I guided his cock inside Eve's pussy then she guided me inside the woman.

He and I fucked them and kissed them as the two of them kissed too.

Eventually we withdrew and he came in Eve's mouth as I did the same with his girlfriend. I immediately kissed Eve to taste the come on her lips and tongue.

We loved the experience and so did the other woman, who returned on her own after they broke up a few weeks later!

By *ussieson susanTV/TS
over a year ago

falmouth

Years ago my ex and I enjoyed a bi threesome with a guy I had had fun with previously He was a big boy , and after licking and then fucking my ex , filling her fully with cock and cum , I then slipped my cock into her wet pussy My friend went to clean up before leaving I was by the way dressed in my maids uniform and very much enjoying my aroused ex Dave came back into the room still hard got onto the bed and placed his hard cock into her mouth ,which she greedily started sucking and then passed it to me and I did the same We passed his cock back and forth between our mouths , he was soon shooting his hot load into her mouth and as he was still spurting she passed it to me to finish him off A very hot session that remains in my thoughts to this day

over a year ago

Elaine is fully bi and I am bi selfish, as in I love my bum being played with and my cock sucked and wanked by as many as possible, female and male, as I am fairly new to the bi scene I wont play with the other guy, yet but you never know in the future, we went to our friends house and slept over, after a couple of drinks we all retired to bed, the same bed, I laid down on the bed and there were hands and tongues all over me, I was fingering Elaine while she was sucking the other ladies tits and fingering her, I was getting a blow job off the guy and the lady at the same time, which was fantastic, we were all licking and sucking each other, and it ended with me fucking Elaine and cumming all over her bum, it was a very magical experience and one I am sure we will be doing again, and again, and again xxx

over a year ago

Me riding my bi male partner while he sucked a guys cock . He has been the best meet we’ve had from Fab so far x

By *athanM9787Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

Fucking the wife from behind the guy stands and puts his big hard cock in my mouth.

By *ung_londonMan
over a year ago

London

At a club last Friday at one point there was a gorgeous lady with her boyfriend fucking her while a toned stud was being spit-roasted over her as she sucked his cock. A lot of fun all the way round!

over a year ago

"At a club last Friday at one point there was a gorgeous lady with her boyfriend fucking her while a toned stud was being spit-roasted over her as she sucked his cock. A lot of fun all the way round! "

Ow that sounds horny

By *ung_londonMan
over a year ago

London

"At a club last Friday at one point there was a gorgeous lady with her boyfriend fucking her while a toned stud was being spit-roasted over her as she sucked his cock. A lot of fun all the way round!

Ow that sounds horny "

It was! Very

over a year ago

Love this post. Bi couples are the best

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

"Me riding my bi male partner while he sucked a guys cock . He has been the best meet we’ve had from Fab so far x"

Sounds like you had great fun.

My favourite is when the mrs loves watching bi action then jumps in the middle and we all go at it.

over a year ago

"Our best experience so far was when we invited a couple off Fab to our flat (something we don't normally do for a variety of reasons).

There is only room on the sofa for three, so my wife was between the two of them chatting.

Eve is usually the shy one, but eventually she took the initiative and started kissing the woman then started to undress her.

Me and the guy started to undress Eve as she kissed the woman's breasts and slid down between her legs.

Me and the guy started to undress and, as we did so, he started to play with my cock. I returned the favour and went down on him.

Eve saw this and turned to help me. We were on our knees with him standing and his girlfriend knelt down to suck me.

The two women were kissing again and sat back in the sofa and I guided his cock inside Eve's pussy then she guided me inside the woman.

Eventually we withdrew and he came in Eve's mouth as I did the same with his girlfriend. I immediately kissed Eve to taste the come on her lips and tongue.

We loved the experience and so did the other woman, who returned on her own after they broke up a few weeks later!"

It sounds like an utterly enchanting evening was had...

By *uperFabMan
over a year ago

stoke/crewe

this is something I really want to do, a full BI mf couple.

over a year ago

Would love to see my Mrs fucked and enjoying another guy/guys, a propper hard-core gangbang. But would love her to instruct/f*rce me to suck the guys clean as soon as they are done having fun. Love the idea of her being in control of the whole situation and taking it to the extreme and me having no say and having to go along and as I am told and who knows how far I would go in a situation like that. Never know i could end up used just as much as her lol

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

"Our best experience so far was when we invited a couple off Fab to our flat (something we don't normally do for a variety of reasons).

We loved the experience and so did the other woman, who returned on her own after they broke up a few weeks later!"

We like the sound of that would love a bi couple

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread