Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Oh Christmas tree

Jump to newest

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

It’s finally December, my favourite month of the year. My advent calendar hangs over the fire, the first door opened to reveal a reindeer standing in the snow.

I step back from my tree casting an eye over the shimmering lights, there is just one thing missing, Sir steps in behind me popping the last of a mince pie in his mouth.

Silently he picks up the Angel my Grandmother had left me and reaches above my head to place it at the top of the tree, and that’s it, the missing piece, it’s perfect.

Sir kisses the top of my head and spins me in his arms to gently kiss me, he wraps my hair around his hand pulling my head back to deepen the kiss.

“I have a surprise for you my beautiful sub.”

“A surprise Sir?”

“Yes, I notice there is some tinsel left there, hand it to me please.”

I hand over the tinsel confused as to the request, I can’t imagine that being flogged with tinsel will hurt, and it doesn’t look strong enough to bind me with.

Sir sees the confusion on my face and chuckles.

“Don’t worry you’ll see soon enough. Now turn around, I want you leaning over, you can use the arms of the chair for support.”

I undress quickly, I notice he’s already brought the toy bag down from the bedroom, and there’s an extension cable lying next to the bag, I know better than to ask any questions so position myself as he has ordered.

He grabs one of the strands of tinsel and I feel him wrap it around my head effectively blindfolding me, shutting out the world and robbing me of my sight, he knows this heightens my senses.

He starts with the gentle brush of a flogger across my back and buttocks, gradually the hits growing harder and harder, I feel my skin getting hotter as the blood rushes to the surface and he brushes his hands over my skin, I love the cool feel of his hands on my body, knowing this is only the start.

Once he’s happy that I’m starting to relax into the scene he puts the flogger down and I hear him rustling in his bag.

I hear a flame being lit on a lighter and I suspect what is coming next. I feel the drip of hot wax against my skin already sensitised by the flogging. The wax cools against my skin before being joined by more heat as new wax falls.

After some time I hear Sir pick up a camera and take a photo of his handiwork.

I know what’s coming next and hold my breath as I feel the thin edge of a knife being drawn against my skin, I shiver in anticipation, this is my favourite aspect of wax play, the trust I need to put into Sir not to cut me, knowing I’m safe in his hands.

Sir leans in to whisper in my ear “Careful sub, you wouldn’t want me to slip”

My skin shivers as the knife peels away the now cool wax, stripping it away piece by piece.

Expecting the scene to be nearly over once I feel the last of the wax being removed, I don’t expect the firm hand holding me down where I am.

“Oh we’re not finished yet sub!”

I hear the buzz of electricity and jump as a spark hits my skin.

Sir removes my blindfold and I blink against the sudden light hitting my eyes. Sir gently takes my arms, turning me round to sit me on the chair which had moments ago been my support.

With my eyes now adjusted to the light I see the source of the spark I had felt, a neon wand.

I watch as Sir runs the wand up and down my arm, the purple flash of the electricity running through the wand and sparking between the wand and my skin.

I see Sir pick up the tinsel and holding the wand in one hand he becomes a conductor for the tinsel, I finally figure out what the surprise he was talking about is, I feel flickering flames over my skin as he starts using the tinsel to cause hundreds of little electricity shocks over and over and over again.

He uses the tinsel over my sensitive breasts and I can’t prevent myself from squirming in my chair, I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter and flush as I realise that I’m getting near to orgasm and I haven’t even been touched between my legs.

Sir smiles with an evil glint in his eyes as he sees my squirming.

“Do you want me to stop sub?”

I groan and almost beg him to stop the torment, beg him to continue the torment. I am desperate for him to do something, anything, I feel like I’m on the edge of a cliff and I’m desperate for something to push me over the edge and into free fall.

“Beg me sub, if you want it to end, I want you to beg.”

I look pleadingly up into Sirs eyes. “Please sir, please, I beg you, please let me come.”

Sir drapes the tinsel between my legs, the electricity running over my clit, I feel as though I’ve been plugged into the mains, my head shatters with an explosion that makes me see lights and my body shakes as though I’m coming apart at the seams.

As I slowly feel myself coming back round I feel Sirs arms around me as he whispers into my ear “Merry Christmas sub”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

What a present

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread