Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Neighbours New Cleaner ( Extra bit)

Jump to newest

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

As from my previous post this is what happened today. I been for my normal swim and checking my phone as I was getting dressed, there was a message from Lydia say that all the power had gone at my neighbour's house and what should she do. So I text back saying I'll be there in about 10 minutes, so as I pulled up at my place I went in dropped off my swimming bag and grabbed my small hand kit of tools I went down to my neighbour's house knocked and Lydia opened the door all flustered that in case it was something she'd done that caused the power failure. After finding out that she'd plugged the hoover in and that's when the power went, making sure it was unpluged I found a pair of steps and looked at the board seeing that the RCD had tripped I reset it and put it back on and everything fired up. I checked the hoover lead and sure enough it was damaged about 300mm from the plug top, luckily I had a rewireable one in my bag so cut off the moulded one and a amount of flex and fitted a new one. Lydia went about doing the cleaning so I gave her a hand,after she'd finished she looked on the kitchen worktop and picked up the envelope containing her wages from my neighbour as she opened it there was an extra £20 quid in there and a note saying it's her Christmas tip she turned round to me smiling saying I bet you want some of this for helping me, I just replied you can pay me in kind. I was sitting at the kitchen table which was a long solid wooden one with a bench either side, Lydia stood in front of me as I sat on the bench facing into the kitchen not towards the table, I pulled her closer to me putting my hands up her t shirt and jumper until I found her boobs putting my hand round her back flicking her bra undone then putting one in each hand playing with them and her nipples I moved my head forward kissing her tummy I could feel her hands on my shoulders.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Carrying on.

I moved my hands down and undone her jeans pushing them and her panties down then kissed her pussy as I put my fingers into her moist pussy. I gently moved her backwards allowing me to stand up o helped her slip off her ankle boots and jeans and panties,I helped her get onto the table, legs wide as I sat back down on the beach seat but facing her pussy this time so I could sit and eat her pussy out as she had a leg either side of my head but her feet on the beach seat with her flat on her back on the table, my tongue entered her now very wet pussy,my mouth found her clit and as I was sucking on it I felt her raise her hips upwards at the same time pushing her pussy into my face at the same time I felt her thighs grip my head

I heard her murmur something in Polish then a loud groan of excitement it was very muffled as her thighs tightened around my head, then I felt her cum as her hips pulsated covering my face with her juices. I stood up after a second or two dropping my trousers my cock standing to attention, I moved her around so her legs could hang off the end of table I guided my cock into her very wet pussy and fucked hard for about 6-7 minutes trying to last longer but to noavial, I shoot my load into her,I normally play with her tits and clit in this type of position but I way too far gone for that. I slowly pulled out and now it was my turn to sit on the kitchen table as Lydia sat on the bench seat taking my cock into her mouth tasting both our juices. This will be the last time I see her until the new year as she leaves for Poland early next week to spend time there over Christmas. I'm looking forward to her coming back so we can play more

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

What a great send off you gave her she will be back for more I hope

Post new Message to Thread