Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

To old for cruising

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am a mature, very fem cross dresser of advanced years, After being stood up last Friday the only fun i could arrange was a car meet, I do try to avoid these meetings as it can be a bit cramped, but as i had been expecting to meet i was feeling quite sexy so i agreed, Luckily i do have a large 4x4 car, so at least there would be room to go down on my man, We met at the arranged location, What a nice surprise, he was a middle aged,very fit Croatian man,After sitting in the front for a while talking i could see an impressive erection developing in his track suit bottoms which i couldn't resist stroking, He soon took charge, ordering me into the back seat,Once settled he removed his tracksuit bottoms and pants,I was rewarded with a wonderfully thick seven inch cock,I wasted no time taking it in my mouth, Again he took charge, Holding my head he started thrusting all the way completely ignoring my gagging, I was prepared for his climax but No, He withdrew and bent me facing backwards over the seat,lifting my skirt and spreading my legs,He rolled on a condom,pulling my cheeks apart he pressed his cock at my entrance,twice he just slid up my crack,on the third attempt he opened me up and with a firm thrust sank all the way in,I soon adjusted to his width and was pushing back onto him. moaning loudly i waited for the climax but no, he pulled out and sat back on the seat,I was told to sit on his cock facing him, I lowered myself down, my blouse was opened and my bra lifted,he was pinching my breasts,Then he pulled me forward, his tongue was in my mouth,all the time he was thrusting upwards, i was pushing down,both of us in total ecstasy, After a while i was pushed roughly onto the seat beside him, he knelt on the seat,removed the condom and informed me he was going to finish in my mouth,my head was pushed down then held as he fucked my throat, i knew that i wasn't going to be given the option to swallow or not, With a final thrust and a groan i felt the warm flood of his seed at the back of my throat,He remained in this position for a moment or two till i felt him start to soften, I believe this was to ensure that that i had taken it all,I was still shaking as he dressed then with a firm kiss he left, Driving home in the warm glow of satisfaction i began to think that perhaps i am not to old,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Sounds lots of fun lucky slut

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your never to old.... I have a small car... Too cramped to even undo a man's flies..

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Post new Message to Thread