FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Laura's Pussy

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I squirm in the chair as he stands behind me “are you ready Laura” he says in a low voice, I shake my head, intentionally bashful, “oh, I think you are,” he says.

The darkness of the blindfold heightens my senses like nothing before as I feel the warmth between my legs as the wetness increases. “Take them off,” he orders, I wriggle my bottom as I remove my knickers and let them drop to the floor, I unhook my bra and toss it to one side as my breasts escape, I am now totally exposed to him.

Still standing behind me his warm large hands come over my shoulders and down to my breasts as he cups them, squeezes them and thumbs my nipples which are already hard. Then he takes each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and gently pulls them as if he’s trying to remove them from my breasts, I gasp as he squeezes them harder, I sink down into the chair in painful pleasure.

He continues this as I feel his warm breath on the nape of my neck, god I want him to fuck me, I know he’s hard, I can’t see it, but I know he’s hard.

He releases my nipples and his hands slide down my stomach as I tense my muscles and he reaches my closed legs and parts them, wider and wider and wider until they can go no further, “slide forward” he barks, I do so immediately, my arse is now on the edge of the chair.

His right hand is on my pussy, his middle finger sliding up and down my very moist slit, my breathing is shortening, and I can feel my breasts heaving up and down. He parts my lips and locates my clit and again with thumb and forefinger pulls on it, exposing it as I let out a stifled moan. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter inside and it will only be a matter of time before I have to release.

He continues thumbing my clit and my body is trembling and then SMACK, SMACK, SMACK his hand strikes my pussy and clit, “fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee” I wince and yelp as my legs reflex to close but he stops them and barks “keep them open!”

His hand returns to my pussy and he starts to gently slide a finger up and down my wet slit. In the darkness of the blindfold I can see stars in my eyes, and I can feel a lot of wetness under my bottom, in the moments of him smacking my pussy I have squirted and hadn’t realised, fuck this is something else, it feels like the thrusting of sex without the pleasure of penetration.

He continues sliding his fingers up and down my slit, as the stinging subsides, he begins to rub my clit again but with a finger just inside my pussy, I want more inside me and as I try to thrust forward, there’s a stinging slap on my pussy followed by more slaps, and then he starts rubbing my clit faster, oh my fucking god, I can’t hold on anymore as I lift my arse off the chair and thrust outwards and a torrent of liquid just spurts out of me like a fountain, I am screaming as I do, there’s nothing he can do but let me squirt. I drop back onto the chair and I am whimpering not with pain but sheer ecstasy.

I can feel my skin burning hot and wet as he stops. I can feel he is in front of me as I feel his bare leg graze my knee. He pushes my knees apart and then I feel his cock on my slit it feels so good that I gasp “Mmmmm...you like that, don't you?” My gasp like groan is the only answer I can give.

I cannot see him or his cock, but it feels so intrusive, huge and for a second, I'm overcome.

My pussy is still tingling from his slapping and my clit is on fire, it feels harder than I have ever felt it before, I want to be fucked and just as I think that whoosh, his cock slides into me and I let out a huge gasp fucking hell I wasn’t expecting that as he starts to fuck me.

My whole body is on fire as he slides in and out of me I am cumming in waves, small ones but I need to release everything, “faster” I say, “please faster, faster.” His response is immediate, he doesn’t slam me he just increases his speed, it’s so divine, the control he has, faster and faster he pumps me and then I feel it, I don’t know if he’s ready for it but I let go and a fountain of liquid escapes me whist he is still fucking me, I think I am going to pass out, my body is wracked with waves of orgasm after orgasm, all the time he is pumping me faster and faster as he pounds, sighs and then he plunges deep into me to cum, short thrusts as he lets his sperm mingle with my wetness until all I can hear is exhausted breathing as he stops.

Oh how I love my pussy to be worshipped like this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread