Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wanting to suck

Jump to newest

By *oungguyforfun2018 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

For some reason recently I have a massive urge to suck cock but I don't find guys attractive in any way, is this a common thought? I just like the thought of being used

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m the same. Have no interest in guys, but when I see a big cock I get the urge to need to have it fuck my throat. Funny because little cocks do nothing for me!!

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

If you have the urge go for it, otherwise you will regret not trying it. I’m sure you (op) will be inundated from all the “Fab Straight “ lads looking to fulfill your fantasy by lending a hand or cock lol for you to try on. Enjoy your exploring

By *aughty trucker 01Man
over a year ago

st Austell

I'm straight but have recently been thinking about a male playing or sucking my cock,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you have the urge go for it, otherwise you will regret not trying it. I’m sure you (op) will be inundated from all the “Fab Straight “ lads looking to fulfill your fantasy by lending a hand or cock lol for you to try on. Enjoy your exploring "

Lol!! Guess I must be one of those “straight guys” as I have thoughts about a guy sucking my cock! Lol

By *69meMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I sometimes suck a cock. Love to feel it fill my mouth.

...and stomach

Post new Message to Thread