Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First Time Bi Encounter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I’ve tried looking and contacting some bisexual couples who are looking for bisexual or bi-curious men in my local area to no avail. So I figured I’d broadcast it over the forum.

I’ve yet to do anything with a guy but the thought turns me on and to be part of a threesome where everyone can enjoy everyone would be great.

Here goes:-

We meet for a social and deciding that we’ve hit it off either head back to their place or a hotel.

All three of us pour ourselves another drink and take turns stripping down to our underwear. I help her undress him, he helps her undress me and finally me and him undress her. We each have a feel of each other. I enjoy the difference between her soft boobs through her bra and his hardening cock and hanging balls.

She then kneels down in front of him, pulls his boxers down and starts to give him a blow job whilst I sit on the bed or a chair and watch things unfolding. After a short while I get up and kneel to her side and put my over her shoulder, kiss her cheek and undo her bra. Her free hand finds my and she starts to wank it gently. My hand moves upwards to gently play with his balls.

After a minute or so she slips his cock from her mouth and offers his warm wet head to my lips and I take it in my mouth running my tongue over the tip of it, tasting the warmth of a cock for the first time. She take out of my mouth and sucks it into hers as I go into to lick the side of his cock. We take turns doing this before she kissed me over the head of his cock and asks me to stand up.

She grips both of our cocks, rubbing them together and then playfully runs her tongue over the pair of us.

At this point we decide to pull her up off the floor and lay her down on the bed. I instinctively start to kiss and caress her breasts which I had unwrapped earlier while he is busy pulling off her pants and start to go down on her.

We swap places and I roll over her on top of me so that we are in a 69. She gets back to sucking my cock while he get’s ready to take her doggy style, running his cock over her lips and mine. He then enters here and I focus on licking her clit and then move onto where his shaft enters her.

At this point I’ve been building up and I finally cum as she sucks me. I lay there under her. Waiting for him to finish inside her. Noting that they are a couple so that they haven not used condoms. When he does I lick his balls as they contract and then move back to her.

We untwine ourselves and drink from our drinks we made earlier by have been left on the side. Slowly we regain our composure and hit the shower. One by one we cleanse ourselves from the earlier activates but still want more from each other.

We move towards pleasing her again. As I go down on her, he offers his semi erect cock to her mouth and she sucks it in. He then moves down here and offers his now erect cock to me for a taste which I take in my mouth and caress with my tongue.

She instructs me to lay on the bed and after a quick she rolls a condom down my shaft and gets on top of me. I feel him straddle the both of us. I feel the cold drop of lube hit my balls while I rest deep inside her. He then starts to work his cock inside her bum. I cup her breasts and pull them into my mouth as she adjusts to both of us inside her. She leads down and kisses me.

We work out a good pace between the three of us, leading her to orgasm. She rest’s her head on my shoulder as he finishes off and I carry out slowly fucking her. I finally release and fill the condom.

This time the three of us hit the shower together. One of my hands holds his cock the other caresses her boobs. Cleaning the past evens from all of us.

We throw on our underwear before enjoying a couple of drinks and parting ways.

Anyways, a little long but if any couples fancy the idea of this. Get in touch. Happy to travel.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread