Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bar room tease

Jump to newest

By *ent hardcock OP   Man
over a year ago

Bushey

The idea of the flirting and teasing along with a bit of role play is an amazing way of building up the tension. Imagine arriving separately to a bar or restaurant were I can see you and only s can see me. We flirt with our eyes and she uses every opportunity to send signals and show her sexual side. Eventually she drops something and bends over to show her amazing ass off. When t goes to the restroom she comes over sits down next to me and says like what you see? Wish you could have me? The. Returns to her seat. Eventually she tells t about the guy at the adjacent table and he starts to get excited about the prospect of his sexy wife teasing this man then maybe or maybe not sharing s with him. When you finish you stand up and signal me to follow you. We leave the restaurant and I follow you to a club or bar nearby. We get some drinks and s starts to dance and enjoys the music and t says can you imagine what else she can do. S continues to tease and play on the dance floor and signals me to join her. T says go on it's ok and he watches as s rubs her sexy body against mine as the dance becomes naughtier and naughtier. We take a break and go to a dark corner were we start to explore her body further. A man notices what we are doing and invites himself to join us. He starts to join in and s becomes turned on she feels so wet as t plays her pussy. S reaches out and feels the stiff package pushing against my trousers. She gently strokes it and signals t. We leave teasing and playing we find dark corners to hide in as we take it in turns to play with her whilst the other keeps a look out. T asks for my phone number and stores it in his phone. We find a secluded patch in a local green and s reaches down and unleashes my cock to the night air and asks that I stroke it. She starts me off and leaves me to it. She then unleashes t's and starts to suck on it as I play with myself. She reaches down with one hand and plays with herself as she blows t in the night air. We feel that we are both about to cum. S pulls her dress down exposing her beautiful breasts and asks that I cum on them. As I pump a thick load accross her breasts t now reaching his peak explodes in her mouth. Moments later we are decent again and you say goodnight leaving me in the dark park. T looks back and flashes his phone suggesting that he will call me. I'm exploding with anticipation still semi erect s is soaking wet with hot cum fresh on her chest tingling with anticipation of a hard fuck when she gets home. T is pleased with his beautiful wife and starts contemplating whether or not to call the stranger to join them. Will he? Will he not?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread