Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wanking into women's knickers

Jump to newest

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

I must admit I love wanking into a pair of lovely ladies knickers (even more fun if she's wearing them ) Any one else into this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lueeyedvikingMan
over a year ago

Near

Yes but it's difficult to find ladies local to let me

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"Yes but it's difficult to find ladies local to let me"

I think that's the case all over the country

By *lueeyedvikingMan
over a year ago

Near

Hopefully a lady on GY and one in Nottingham will comment on this post

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"Hopefully a lady on GY and one in Nottingham will comment on this post "

One can but hope

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Mrs did this to me Christmas eve two years ago, I commented that she looked great in her little black dress as we were heading out for drinks with friends, and that I wish she had a pool of my cum in her knickers to sit in all night, she agreed, pulled her knicks open and milked me into the gusset, before pressing it all back into place and heading out the door smiling over her shoulder, there is a pic on our public folder.

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

"Mrs did this to me Christmas eve two years ago, I commented that she looked great in her little black dress as we were heading out for drinks with friends, and that I wish she had a pool of my cum in her knickers to sit in all night, she agreed, pulled her knicks open and milked me into the gusset, before pressing it all back into place and heading out the door smiling over her shoulder, there is a pic on our public folder. "

Holy shit amazing pics you both look sexy as hell. I would love taste you both in them.

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Love having a play in my gfs panties. Tested the water couple of times but it was decidedly chilly. Will keep on looking for someone to play with.

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"Mrs did this to me Christmas eve two years ago, I commented that she looked great in her little black dress as we were heading out for drinks with friends, and that I wish she had a pool of my cum in her knickers to sit in all night, she agreed, pulled her knicks open and milked me into the gusset, before pressing it all back into place and heading out the door smiling over her shoulder, there is a pic on our public folder. "

Great story and amazing pics

By *erseyman69Man
over a year ago

Wirral

Wirral guy here, I'd love to find a playmate, use each others wife's.

Message me

By *ayPantyLoverMan
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Love it and happy to chat to anyone about it if your free

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love watching guys do that to mine

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

[Removed by poster at 07/12/18 01:00:33]

over a year ago

7 days ago i met my friend at her work, she passed me her knickers in tbe corridor, 5 minutes later she had them back on for the whole afternoon feeling in a sticky mess until she got home ! I love my fwb.

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"I love watching guys do that to mine"

Why couldn't you be local to me...lol

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"7 days ago i met my friend at her work, she passed me her knickers in tbe corridor, 5 minutes later she had them back on for the whole afternoon feeling in a sticky mess until she got home ! I love my fwb. "

Sounds like fun

over a year ago

Well done you filthy pair

over a year ago

Its also the same thing in wales,You cant any women or couples whos into that,Letting guys wank into their knickers Aswel as,Finding women who will sell you their used clean lingerie either???,Some will only sell knickers but,If your looking for something more than just to buy knickers off them Say,A suspender belt/A bodysuit/stockings etc.These women JUST wont sell you those types of Underwear(lingerie) but will sell you their knickers!! .If your selling off your knickers you dont wear anymore,Surely you could also sell your other underwear like suspenders,stockings,bodysuit,chemise & anything else that you no longer wear but also,If you do sell others,You can make room for some new sets of underwear xxx

By *imoneyMan
over a year ago

walsall

Local guy

Really heavy cummer

Need too fill your panties

Message me please

By *lueyes69Man
over a year ago

coventry

I do it to mine mrs in bed when spooning pull knickers down wank into her ass cheeks mmmm

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

Still searching in the Great Yarmouth area ......lol

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"Its also the same thing in wales,You cant any women or couples whos into that,Letting guys wank into their knickers Aswel as,Finding women who will sell you their used clean lingerie either???,Some will only sell knickers but,If your looking for something more than just to buy knickers off them Say,A suspender belt/A bodysuit/stockings etc.These women JUST wont sell you those types of Underwear(lingerie) but will sell you their knickers!! .If your selling off your knickers you dont wear anymore,Surely you could also sell your other underwear like suspenders,stockings,bodysuit,chemise & anything else that you no longer wear but also,If you do sell others,You can make room for some new sets of underwear xxx"

So does this mean you are into used but clean lingerie.. ?

over a year ago

over a year ago

Still looking to swop with some, would be good to find someone local for regular swops with.

Gfs are size 6 , gstrings and tiny thongs mostly, great pussy stains.

over a year ago

This happened a few years ago,

I was chatting with a couple via Craig's list and the lady of the couple wanted to meet at a quiet country spot and treated like criminals. With a twist, they could buy their way out for sexual favour...

The night came and we met up and the game played out. I stroked the lady's pussy through her very very wet knickers and then got her on her knees to suck me hard. I got her back up on her feet and finger fucked her a little more and used her wetness to lube up my cock.

I put my cock into her knickers and started rubbing it on her soaking lips as she moaned. I grabbed her nipples as her husband watched I was still rubbing her pussy lips with the end of my cock (the game wasn't to fuck her)

She grabbed my cock with her hand and massaged her dripping pussy with the end causing my cock to throb and leek precum like a tap.

She quickened her pace as she was close to cuming tipping me over the edge and I shot my load into her sopping wet little panties as she orgasmed and leaked more of her sweet nectar into her now dripping Knicks as she finished her husband came over shook my hand (I was licking her juice off the other) she then lent into him and said she had a great for him in her pants.

We parted and drove our seporate ways.

over a year ago

Pulling my knickers out and having someone cum into my knickers, yes, I can see the appeal

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"Pulling my knickers out and having someone cum into my knickers, yes, I can see the appeal "

Again so far away

By *untime512Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Have stolen many in the past but is getting more difficult now sadly would love to find someone who would share or help

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

Is there anyone in Great Yarmouth who can help me indulge in this little fetish

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"This happened a few years ago,

I was chatting with a couple via Craig's list and the lady of the couple wanted to meet at a quiet country spot and treated like criminals. With a twist, they could buy their way out for sexual favour...

The night came and we met up and the game played out. I stroked the lady's pussy through her very very wet knickers and then got her on her knees to suck me hard. I got her back up on her feet and finger fucked her a little more and used her wetness to lube up my cock.

I put my cock into her knickers and started rubbing it on her soaking lips as she moaned. I grabbed her nipples as her husband watched I was still rubbing her pussy lips with the end of my cock (the game wasn't to fuck her)

She grabbed my cock with her hand and massaged her dripping pussy with the end causing my cock to throb and leek precum like a tap.

She quickened her pace as she was close to cuming tipping me over the edge and I shot my load into her sopping wet little panties as she orgasmed and leaked more of her sweet nectar into her now dripping Knicks as she finished her husband came over shook my hand (I was licking her juice off the other) she then lent into him and said she had a great for him in her pants.

We parted and drove our seporate ways. "

Now that's a bloody horny story

over a year ago

My mrs lets me do that before we go out I cover her knickers and she wears them out,

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"My mrs lets me do that before we go out I cover her knickers and she wears them out, "

Lucky man

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

Still nothing in Great Yarmouth yet

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

over a year ago

I certainly like this also. I really like it when getting teased by a lady pulling down her knickers so as to just reveal her pussey and leaves them in that position whilst I touch her and or slide my cock between her legs

By *evilscockMan
over a year ago

warrington

[Removed by poster at 07/12/18 22:46:05]

over a year ago

I suggested a night out with a good work mate who was getting over a break up.

Tammy ended up joining us as her planned night out with sister fell through.

After a few drinks he begun telling us about how his X accused him of being to kiny, Tammy intrigued asked him why that was.

Al gave a cheeky smile & admitted last time he'd been in that pub with his X, hed asked to Cum in her knickers but shed refused & got the hump.

We all laughed but soon stopped when Tammy lent toward his & whispered in his her.

She look at me and smiled & said she needs to pee, got up and left...not for long though, Tammy returned, sat down, reached into her, pulled out her knickers & handed them to Al..

He immediately went to the men's & a short while later returned.

He handed her knickers back with Cum soaked gusset & we both watched Tammy discreetly slip them back on..

Needless say she was horny as fuck the rest of that night 'as were us guys

Obviously knowing her pussy was soked in fresh Cum was a huge turn on..;

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"I suggested a night out with a good work mate who was getting over a break up.

After a few drinks he begun telling us about how his X accused him of being to kiny, Tammy intrigued asked him why that was.

Al gave a cheeky smile & admitted last time he'd been in that pub with his X, hed asked to Cum in her knickers but shed refused & got the hump.

We all laughed but soon stopped when Tammy lent toward his & whispered in his her.

She look at me and smiled & said she needs to pee, got up and left...not for long though, Tammy returned, sat down, reached into her, pulled out her knickers & handed them to Al..

He handed her knickers back with Cum soaked gusset & we both watched Tammy discreetly slip them back on..

"

What a great story

over a year ago

"I suggested a night out with a good work mate who was getting over a break up.

"

By *ini1275Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Lucky guy x

over a year ago

Showed my wife this thread and she is up for me wanking in her knickers and her wearing them. Probably at home first time then out if shes ok with it

By *ackb85Man
over a year ago

Newmarket

I would love to cum in your sexy little knickers

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

Bump

over a year ago

Tonight the wife came in from work, wearing her transparent white nylon M&S knickers and fairly tight work trousers. Certainly tight enough to show off her big cameltoe. As usual after a heavy day at work her panties and trousers are lightly sprayed with her sweet wee.

Gave her a kiss as she popped upstairs to run a bath, let her get settled in it listening to some music.

Then wandered up to the bedroom, placed her damp crotch trousers and wet gusset knickers over my face, flicked on her silent WE-Vibe vibrator and wanked off into one of her stockings to catch my 3 days worth of cum.

Hot pissy, sweet fanny heaven.

90 seconds later my thick cum was shooting into her stocking.

Wander back downstairs and make tea.

You cannot beat recently removed ladies undies for hot smells. Love them

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"

Tonight the wife came in from work, wearing her transparent white nylon M&S knickers and fairly tight work trousers. Certainly tight enough to show off her big cameltoe. As usual after a heavy day at work her panties and trousers are lightly sprayed with her sweet wee.

Gave her a kiss as she popped upstairs to run a bath, let her get settled in it listening to some music.

Then wandered up to the bedroom, placed her damp crotch trousers and wet gusset knickers over my face, flicked on her silent WE-Vibe vibrator and wanked off into one of her stockings to catch my 3 days worth of cum.

You cannot beat recently removed ladies undies for hot smells. Love them"

Good man

By *ini1275Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

I totally agree so hot xx

By *iptopMan
over a year ago

north of newcastle

"

Dam that is such an erotic thing to do. I'd love to know more.PM...ty

By *iptopMan
over a year ago

north of newcastle

"

Dam that is such an erotic thing to do. I'd love to know more.PM...ty

That's so erotic. I'd love to know more...PM me.ty.

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

And still no one in Great Yarmouth up for this

By *lowersMan
over a year ago

Derry

great pic.just tabbed it. outstanding work there fella

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

"great pic.just tabbed it. outstanding work there fella"

??????

over a year ago

Love doing this but take a while to find ladies keen

By *lowersMan
over a year ago

Derry

Just FABBED it

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

Thank you

By *ifeslut90Couple
over a year ago

inverkeithing

Guys have used my knickers for years they were always going missing when I was growing up.

By *adbod 78Man
over a year ago

stockport

Would love to be sat in my car and a couple park across from me she gets out and walks over and gets in my car and face times him to show him her removing her knickers and handing them over for me to fill before handing them back popping them back and returning to hubby

By *ndian DesireCouple
over a year ago

Low Fell

Oh I love it that too in nickers from some family members. Done in my sister in laws nickers and in my mates wife’s it felt heavenly x

By *untime512Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Stole some new panties this weekend !

over a year ago

"Guys have used my knickers for years they were always going missing when I was growing up. "
like who was using them

over a year ago

I love sneaking and checking friends wife’s, family underwear drawers

over a year ago

i would love you to watch me wanking into your panties x x x

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple
over a year ago

Southport

I arranged for a few guys to cum in Ashley's thong which would be left in the pub toilets and when they were done she was going to wear it. None of the guys turned up!!

over a year ago

Got my wife's used thong around my dick wank right now and another pair handy so I can smell her cunt from

By *umseekerMan
over a year ago

montrose

Can't get enough of it

over a year ago

"I arranged for a few guys to cum in Ashley's thong which would be left in the pub toilets and when they were done she was going to wear it. None of the guys turned up!! "

Now that does sound hot as fuck

By *iamond dave 18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

I Had a dispute with my neighbour about 18 year ago about over hanging trees on my land. He was rude so I bind my time and popped over there garden when they was out and took her knickers off the line and shot my load in them. Then put them back lol

over a year ago

Love knickers.....

over a year ago

A srong scent is lovely.

By *iptopMan
over a year ago

north of newcastle

"Got my wife's used thong around my dick wank right now and another pair handy so I can smell her cunt from"

over a year ago

The wifes worn knickers and tights are on the bed. Sweet and damp, all rolled up in a little ball. She forget to take them downstairs. She is watching tv, and Ive got my face buried in her damp knickers. Should I ....?

By *eiclad33Man
over a year ago

all over the country

Yes of course u should mmmmmm

over a year ago

She's normally careful with her worn ones, knows I love them for wanking with so not like her.

Theyre at the bottom of the bed on the floor. Plan to have them in the morning while she showers.

By *itginger101Man
over a year ago

Termonfeckin

"A srong scent is lovely. "

The stronger the smell the better.

over a year ago

Pm me for kik details,,, pics & videos to share

By *ark1050Man
over a year ago

moy Co Tyrone

luv this also any one local get intouch

over a year ago

One of my ever hopeful fantasies is for a woman to squat over me, piss her knickers, then take them off and wank me into them

I can dream!

By *e ja vue 2Couple
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Did this when I took mrs de ja to work with me in my delivery van

Stopped halfway round the route in the back her with her knickers pulled down around her thighs as I fingered her

she wanking me hard and I needed to cum

Held my cock over her gusset and filled her knickers

Loved the fact she had a cum covered pussy watching her touch herself on occasion and talking filthy all the way home

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

Bump

over a year ago

Rubbing my cock in a creamy gusset mmmmm!

over a year ago

Currently wearing my guest’s thong while she’s at work.

over a year ago

I’d love a guy to come over wank with me into her knickers as she’s out

By *augthy couple2Couple
over a year ago

bradford

Mrs Peels knickers are available

She loves bending over in her heels, nylons and suspenders while guys cum all over her knickers. Message us for your own personal experience of this

over a year ago

great topic.i would let guys wank into my wifes dirty knickers.

north east

By *inkyKatssCouple
over a year ago

pontypridd

Nothing at all wrong with having your knickers wanked in...especially when you return home to have them rammed into your mouth as he rough fucks you..

By *ifty69Man
over a year ago

north tyneside

Nothing better, such a turn on,

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Love doing this, any women willing around Nuneaton .

over a year ago

Love doing it

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

[Removed by poster at 19/12/18 23:36:35]

By *each lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Fun town

Still searching in Great Yarmouth

over a year ago

Yes i am,Misty286 couple from dorset.Ive bought underwear from Two couples already.......The couples ive bought underwear from are on this site.A couple from up in Bradford & A couple from near to me,The couple lives locally & live in Newport.Both couples are very nice,polite & didnt mind me asking them if i could buy some clean+used underwear off them.Gave them my little list of the underwear that i was looking for & colours but also i sent them my waist size too.They replied to me with pics of things thats up for sale then I Just haggled with them over price.Plus i did say to couple up in bradford that i would pay for Posting & packing xxx.Agreed a price & deal was done xx.MISTY286 i would love you to drop me a private message back xx

over a year ago

Yes i am,Misty286 couple from dorset.Ive bought underwear from Two couples already.......The couples ive bought underwear from are on this site.A couple from up in Bradford & A couple from near to me,The couple lives locally & live in Newport.Both couples are very nice,polite & didnt mind me asking them if i could buy some clean+used underwear off them.Gave them my little list of the underwear that i was looking for & colours but also i sent them my waist size too.They replied to me with pics of things thats up for sale then I Just haggled with them over price.Plus i did say to couple up in bradford that i would pay for Posting & packing xxx.Agreed a price & deal was done xx.MISTY286 i would love you to drop me a private message back xx

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall

Love wanking into then sleeping in my own

over a year ago

Tell me about your wife

By *parklyfluffCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

We love doing it and hubbey cleaning me up when I get home.

Hard to find men who turn up. X

By *ifty69Man
over a year ago

north tyneside

Wish i lived nearer

By *onybart2404TV/TS
over a year ago

keady

Love this

By *ndyallaloneMan
over a year ago

stevenage

mnmmm lovely

over a year ago

An ex FB of mine used to go wild over this. Once she turned up at my work before a night out with her work mates and wanked me off into the gusset of her knickers then disappeared into the night like nothing had happened. Knowing she was in town with my cum ground into her pussy felt amazing.

Post new Message to Thread