Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unreal but true(Ipswich)

By *eah101 OP   Couple
over a year ago

scunthorpe

So I went to my usual outdoor spot hoping to find some fun. Those in the Ipswich area may know where I mean if I say macton shore?

So I walked along the waters edge through the wooded area and skirting the private school, then eventually got to the opening which involves some secluded grass banks on the waters edge.

Usually known for older men to sunbathe nude and the odd gay fun which didn’t interest me at all despite the many advances, I was there for the rare couples that would frequent the area.

On this occasion I was hornier than ever, masterbating in the open hoping to be seen by other than the odd old man. Time was against me and I had to get home so I started the walk back along the private school field and through the woods.

Usually on this walk back you will pass other males going to the secluded spot or if your really lucky a couple in which case you would let them go out of view then follow in hope they were going for some fun (I have more stories which this has happened)

Anyway on this occasion I hadn’t passed anyone so far. Just to paint a picture there’s a few stopping points along the wall back which is prone to people having fun.

A little opening along the fence line next to the tree = no luck

Behind the big tree just as you get into the wooded area = no luck

The fallen down tree just before you get to the wooded plank way = no luck

And lastly the fallen tree near the abandoned boat. As I was approaching still horny as fuck and with a raging hard on I noticed a female swinging off a tree branch wearing a white short skirt (I love a chick in a white mini skirt)

At first I thought it was a kid so thought nothing of it until I got closer and realised it was a woman and I’m sure she wasn’t wearing any panties!

At this point I was about 30m away where she got down from the branch and I realised it was the petite Thai lass that frequents this site with her older English partner. I have never played with them before but I know she is in to exhibtionist.

At this point I slow my pace and she goes back to where he is, a little patch of grass on the bank above the fallen tree and abandoned boat. I move cautiously closer not wanting to startle them ( at this point they havnt seen me)

I eventually get to within 20m of them where he spots me, he then gets up of the patch of grass and walks back along the path to where the entrance to the footpath is then comes back and sits down. At this point point I’m horny as hell and contemplating going to a dogging spot to see if I get any luck. But I decide to hang on, so I’m on the waters edge about 20m from them looking out to the boats with one eye on them hoping for something to happen.

After a couple of minutes they started kissing and you could tell from his body language he wanted more. As they got more into it I edged closer to the point I was 5m away with just a 3ft bush between me and them.

Then things turned, she got his cock out and started sucking, OMG I couldn’t believe it. I started rubbing my cock through my trousers whilst watching. I was really nervous as we was along side a path through the woods which anyone could of crossed at any point.

He then repositioned themselves so as she was bent over giving him head whilst he was laying down her arse was pointing towards me! As I previously thought she wasn’t wearing any panties OMG. At this point I thought fuck it I’m going for it, I went past the bush that was blocking us and got my cock out and started wanking only 3m from them. It was then he motioned for me to come closer all the time she was unaware sucking his cock. He was motioning me closer until I was right behind her, he then pointed to her sweet pussy! I wasn’t really sure what he ment until he said fuck her! I couldn’t believe it so there I was kneeling behind this hot Thai girl in the great outdoors next to a path which anyone could of walked down at any moment and this girls partner was asking me to fuck her! As I said I was horny as well so without a second thought I pushed up inside her and started to pump away, I was loving the feel of her tight pussy against my hard cock so was going slowly, he must of started getting anxious as he said fuck her quick and come in side her. Although I would of happily fucked her for ages I did as he suggested and started fucking her quick and hard which I know she liked from the noises she was making. I came inside her hard and with her still facing away from me and her head in his lap I got up pulled up my trousers and thanked him.

I left very much with a smil on my face and to date one of these encounters I have had (but not the best) I have been lucky enough to had some good outdoors fun over the years so might tell you about other times if your interested?

Night peeps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread