Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The dinner party

Jump to newest

By *orkspoon OP   Man
over a year ago

nearby

The dinner party was winding down. Nikki and Guy had just left to get back to the babysitter, and now the hosts Ellie and Rich settled down on one of the sofas in the lounge with their neighbours Jade and David on the other sofa. It had been a nice meal, with wine and conversation flowing. Now they were all a little bit tipsy, but the conversation seemed to have hit a lull.

“How about a film? We could see what is on Netflix?” asked Ellie.

“Yes, lets all Netflix and chill together” said Rich. Everyone groaned. Rich was the most outgoing of them all, but always tried to make everything into a double innuendo. Ellie tried to discretely hit him in the ribs. She was put out with him and his comments, and suspected that he would try it on with Jade if he was given half a chance.

Oblivious to his wife, Rich pull out his phone.

“I have a great idea” he said, “I’ve got this great Truth or Dare app on my phone – it sets the questions and the forfeits too!”

“Ohhh yes, lets” exclaimed Jade.

“Are you sure?” said David, “I think we ought to be heading home soon”, his reluctance shining through.

“It’ll be fun, don’t worry” said Rich, speaking to David, but looking at Jade, his smile giving away at least some of what he was thinking.

Ellie sat there conflicted, not wanting to be a killjoy, but nervous of what her husband had planned.

“I’ll top us all up, and we’ll start!” said Rich, with his usual enthusiasm. Ellie and David shared a look, both feeling unhappy at the situation.

As he poured the drinks he tried to glance subtly at Jade. He has always fancied her, and tonight she looked fabulous to him. Her long blonde hair framed her face, and the glanced into her pale blue eyes. Unfortunately his gaze continued until it came to rest on her rather large tits, the low cut of her black dress leaving a shadowed cleft between her breasts.

“Richard!” Ellie hissed. Jade gave a very soft laugh and David felt his cheeks flush red with a mixture of annoyance and jealousy.

“Sorry dear!” said Rich as he almost fell back onto the sofa. “right, who wants to go first?”

“I will!” said Jade.

“Right… the first one is……… truth. What colour underwear are you wearing?”

“Let me see that” exclaimed Ellie, grabbing the phone. “Oh, that is what it says”

“That’s easy, black” said Ellie.

“Prove it!” said Rich.

“You don’t need to, its fine, it’s just a game” said David. Jade cut him a look, making him bite his tongue.

“Bra” said Jade, slipping the dress off one shoulder enough to reveal the strap of her bra, “and knickers”. At this Jade stood up, and turning to the side, pulled the side of her dress up, revealing the side of her black thong on her hip, but also that she was wearing black hold ups.

“Mmmm, you lucky dog David” said Rich, his eyes fixed on Jade. David folded his arm, fuming to himself. At times he felt he was completely incompatible with Jade – she loved teasing and making a show of herself, but he hated it.

“My turn now” said Rich. “it is…a dare! Let’s see…. Down a pint of beer” Pre-empting her protests he showed Ellie his phone. She nodded to Jade and David.

“Easy peasy” said Rich as he poured himself a fresh pint of larger from a can. As he lifted it to his lips and started to drink, Jade started clapping and chanting “down it, down it”.

At first Rich was glugging down the beer, but now his pace had slowed to an almost stop, and his eyes started to show his distress. Suddenly he slammed the glass down, before running from the room. All eyes were on the pint glass, with around a fifth left in it, as they heard the unmistakable sound of someone throwing up.

David and Ellie looked at each other, before bursting into laughter.

“Thank goodness for that!” Ellie cried, relieved to be out of the game.

“Sorry about that” said Rich, sounding much more sheepish as he came back in the room.

“What is the forfeit?” asked Jade.

“Ha, I think I have already had that!” said Rich.

“What is it though?” asked Jade again.

Ellie picked up Rich’s phone. “Obey the person to your left for the next 30 minutes, without protest” she said.

“Well, I’m glad I’ve missed that one!” laughed Rich.

“We haven’t finished” said David, sensing an opportunity to get his own back on his host. He looked at Ellie. She was sat on the left of Rich, and it would all be up to her. Ellie sat back considering the position for the moment. Maybe she should join in.

“That’s right Rich. We’re still playing” she said, trying hard not to let her glee at his predicament show.

“But I’ve been sick!” he protested.

“Yes” said Ellie. ”I want you to go out there and clear it all up, for the next 30 minutes”

“That’s the rules” said David, smiling broadly.

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” stormed Rich as he stomped out of the room.

David and Ellie both started laughing and reached over to give each other a high five. As they settled back down, Jade turned to David: “Your turn babe”

“But…..” David desperately tried to think of a reason to stop the game. He gave an obviously fake yawn, and stretched his arms out. “it is getting late”

“David” Jade said, her voice suddenly very firm.

“Fine,” he said, his voice thick with annoyance.

“Ellie?” Jade asked, pointing at the phone.

“Yes, of course” said Ellie, feeling exceptionally awkward at their disagreement. “it is…… truth.” Her face flushed and she paused to sip her drink. David started to feel nervous. “When was the last time you masturbated?”

“I….. errrr…… I……” David spluttered. “I can’t remember. A long time ago”

Ellie gave a quizzical look.

“I can believe that” said Jade “Nothing seems to get him going these days”

David felt completely humiliated. Thank god Rich wasn’t in the room. He wondered if Ellie would tell him later.

The three of them settled into an awkward silence.

“Bloody hell” said Ellie to herself, and gulped down the rest of the wine. “My turn! Its…. Dare. Eat a banana as sexily as possible”

Jade smirked to herself. Ellie was such a prude, she’d never be able to do this. She noticed that David was closely watching Ellie as she selected what seemed to be the largest banana in the fruit bowl.

“Here goes” said Ellie, as she slowly peeled off most of the banana skin, uncovering about 6 inches of the flesh underneath. She licked her lips and then keeping her eyes completely on David, slid the banana into her mouth. She took all of the length before slowly sliding it back out of her mouth, the white flesh glistening with her saliva. David sat there, his mouth open with surprise, as Ellie gave him a wink. She was enjoying getting her own back on Jade.

“ MY TURN” exclaimed Jade, grabbing the phone. “Truth. Have you ever…..” her words trailed off, and she blushed.

“Give me that” said David, and started reading off the phone “Have you ever had sex with more than one person at once? Well that’s fine isn’t it? No she hasn’t. Who’s next?”

“David…” said Jade

“My turn I think” he said, ignoring his wife.

“David” Jade repeated.

“What!?” he answered.

“I have” said Jade.

“What?! Oh.”

Ellie couldn’t help herself “Jade! Do tell!”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Mmmmm can't wait for more

over a year ago

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes more please

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm great start

By *illclimberMan
over a year ago

Bredon

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

By *orkspoon OP   Man
over a year ago

nearby

“It was back when I was in my twenties, I had gone on a girls holiday to Spain. It was all sun by day and drinking at night. Well, one night we were in a club, and I was dancing away with this gorgeous black guy. He was all muscles and confidence, and he knew he looked sexy as hell. He was there with his friend, who was dancing with my friend Rachel. Anyway, at the end of the night, they invited us both back to their apartment.”

Jade paused to take a sip of her wine. David looked on grumpily, unhappy about the direction the story was going. He had always felt uncomfortable about Jade’s past and had always avoided asking her about her previous lovers.

Jade continued “When we got back to their place, we started doing shots, which was a big mistake – after a couple of drinks Rachel passed flat out! After making sure she was ok, I thought that would be it for the evening – it was kind of a mood killer. Anyway, the guys had other ideas!” Jade giggled to herself, and David starred at her, mentally willing her to stop. “They suggested a game of strip poker, and I thought what the hell! I wanted to see if my guy was as good as he looked! His friend was ok looking, a bit skinny, and definitely shy. Pretty soon we were all down to our underwear! I was right about my guy – he had an amazing body, and I couldn’t help but steal glances at his package.

“On the last hand though, it was his friend that was the loser. He stood up and pulled down his boxers, and stood there with the biggest cock I have ever seen! It was thick and hard, and must have been about 10 inches long. I just couldn’t take my eyes off it! He started slowly stroking it as he looked at me. I felt almost as if I was in a different world, hypnotised by it. I didn’t even think about it, I just leant forward and started sucking him. It was so big, I tried my best to take as much as I could but I was only getting about half in.”

Jade took another drink, whilst David and Ellie sat engrossed. “Anyway, I had completely forgotten about the other guy, when I felt my knickers being pulled across and fingers pushing into my pussy. I almost came straight away! I must have felt pretty wet, because before I knew it the fingers slid out, only to be replaced by a cock! I know it’s terrible, but I loved it, having two at once. Have you ever tried it?” she asked Ellie. Ellie blushed and shook her head. “Oh you must” said Jade, as if see was recommending a new restaurant. David felt a mixture of shame at his wife’s exploits, and also felt is cock hardening for the first time in months at the thought of his wife being fucked by two strangers.

“We made such a night of it! I must say the next day I felt quite sore – my poor pussy really took a pounding that night!” she laughed.

“That’s hot” said Ellie. David just looked shocked. It was obviously news to him. Before the mood deteriorated, she quickly said, “David, your turn”

He looked over, as if he was lost as to what was going on. “Oh yes. Lets see. Dare. Judge who has the best assets in the room.” David looked from Jade to Ellie. “So what does that mean?”

Jade stood up and gave a little twirl. “It means, darling, who has the best body?” David looked at his wife. At 5 foot 7, and more in heels, he had to admit, she looked great. She had always looked after her figure, and she really did have an amazing set of curves, accompanied by nice legs and a peachy bottom. David couldn’t help but look at her in a different way though, as if he had seen the truly wanton side of his wife for the first time.

He looked over at Ellie, and wondered if he dared. After Jade’s revelation he wanted his own back, to make her jealous.

“Your turn Ellie” he said.

She stood up, and rather inelegantly gave a twirl. He had never really thought of her as anything more than a neighbour. She was shorter than his wife and tended to wear rather shapeless clothes that reveal little of what was underneath. Her shoulder length black hair was more tousled, and her dark eyes were a complete contrast to his wife’s blue eyes.

“I can’t really tell, to be honest” he said, feeling his bravery slipping away.

“Oh” said Ellie. She looked at her neighbours, hesitated, and then pulled off her jumper.

She wasn’t wearing a bra, and her large breasts were exposed. David breathed in as he saw that her nipples were pierced. He had always had a fascination with piercings but had never had any experience. He knew he was staring but couldn’t help himself.

“David!” Jade said angrily “You’re starring!”

“Oh shut up!” he snapped, no quite believing himself. “Ellie, I think you look amazing”

It was at that moment, that the door flew open. “Drinkees everyone!” exclaimed Richard, before a much more quiet “What the fuck?” as she saw his wife topless with their friends.

over a year ago

Good story. I’ve experienced similar.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

fantastic

By *ehimusCouple
over a year ago

howden

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Bonkers

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

"Good story. I’ve experienced similar. "

Prey tell

over a year ago

Great start can’t wait for more

over a year ago

By *DFriendly FolkCouple
over a year ago

Redditch

Horny, wife and I to old and mishapped for a night like this but defo a fantasy of ours.

over a year ago

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *orkspoon OP   Man
over a year ago

nearby

“Well, Richard, I’m just letting David see my tits, and Jade has been telling me that I have been missing out by never having two cocks at once. I think we need to do something about that don’t you?”

“I …. Errrrrrr…….What?! Now look here Ellie –“

“Shut up Richard and do as you’re told. I don’t think your thirty minutes are up are they?”

Crest fallen, Richard just looked at his wife. Obviously taking charge, Ellie continued. “David, come over here and get your cock out. You too Richard.”

Silently they both complied, pulling their trousers down, and revealing their cocks – Richard limp, and David still semi hard from the conversation earlier. Ellie sighed and said “That just won’t do boys will it?”

All the time Jade had just been watching, unable to grasp the changing events before her. “David, we need to go now” she said.

“No” said Ellie firmly “You need to get these cocks nice and hard for me”

“What the fuck?” cried Jade “just what kind of person do you think I am?”

“Personally I think you’re vain and attention seeking, but you’re also a slut. Now either get to work or go”

Stung by the words, Jade moved over in front of Richard and David, and sank down to her knees, much to Richard’s obvious delight. He held his cock out towards Jade’s mouth, and she compliantly started to suck his still limp cock. David watched on as he watched his wife’s head bob up and down, whilst he could see his neighbour’s dick growing, and his moans of pleasure. Much to his shame, David felt himself getting harder watching the betrayal. Both his curiosity and cock grew as he watched Richard’s increasingly hard cock sliding in and out of Jade’s mouth. He glanced over to Ellie, to see her with her hand down her leggings, playing with herself, as she too watched. David couldn’t tell which parts were turning him on. It felt wrong but he was finally feeling sexual again.

As jade continued to suck Richard, Ellie slipped out of her remaining clothes, and positioned herself on the sofa, with her arse in the air, and her head over the back. “Jade, be a dear and bring your husband over here” she said. Jade stopped her ministrations, and avoiding looking her husband in the eye, took his hand and led him to Ellie. “Could you possibly guide his cock into my pussy? He seems nice and hard now he’s watched you in action” David blushed at the truthfulness of it, but relished his wife’s hand around his cock, pulling him into Ellie. He felt his wife sliding his cock up and don her pussy lips, preparing Ellie for him.

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Don't stop now

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Oh fuck what a horny scenario!

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Hmmmm

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

soooo horny

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Book marked for later on tonight

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *orkspoon OP   Man
over a year ago

nearby

It was all getting too much for David, and he couldn’t wait any longer. With a powerful thrust he pushed himself into Ellie. He let out a gasp as the warmth and wetness of her pussy enveloped him completely. He wanted to fuck, and it turned him on that his wife would be watching, having to swallow every word about his lack of sex drive. He felt like a man again.

“Richard?” asked Ellie, who responded by walking round in front of his wife. “Could you fuck my mouth please, honey bun?” said Ellie with pure relish. As Richard pushed his cock deep into his wife’s throat, David grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard and as deep as he could. He knew he wouldn’t last long, but he didn’t care. He didn’t care if Ellie liked it or not, he was just pure lust. With a cry of joy he felt himself cum and cum inside her, the jets almost painful. With a shudder his orgasm finished, and with it his lust was over taken by the situation he was in. He literally didn’t know what to do, nothing in his life had prepared him for this.

As his mind tried to catch up with his body, Ellie Pushed Richard away. “Richard, David has made a mess. You need to clean it up.”

“What, what the hell do you mean? You can’t stop now, I want to cum!” Richard said with frustration.

“Richard, our guest has made a mess in my pussy, and you need to sort it out. NOW! I’m sure our neighbourly slut will sort you out.”

Reluctantly, Richard walked over to David and angrily pushed him out the way. David felt the cold air around his cock as he slid out of Ellie, and didn’t know what to do apart from stand and watch as Richard pushed his face into Ellie’s pussy and began loudly to lick and suck her clean, swallowing David’s cum. David look from the scene over to his own wife. She looked him in the eye for the first time since everything had started, shrugged her shoulders, before bending down to take Richard’s cock back into her mouth……….

The end

By *orkspoon OP   Man
over a year ago

nearby

Thanks for the positive response everyone

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Positive response truly deserves great story thank you very much hope there's more

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

loved it!