Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy couple99 meeting

Jump to newest

By *_new_member OP   Man
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

I'd been chatting with f for a few weeks on fab, starting with the usual pleasantries, easing into the sexy talk and finally leading to some really filthy conversations. She was a hot little thing craving the touch and feel of a new man, someone that could play with her body and mind in a way that was impossible after years of marriage. Her husband, understanding her needs and wanting the love of his life to be happy and totally fulfilled, gave his permission, with the only condition being that he had some pictures so he could see her in full on ecstasy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *_new_member OP   Man
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

She'd confided in me that, although in life she was a strong and confident woman, she yearned to have control taken away and her base desires addressed. We'd talked about all of the things that turned her on and, once I had all the information I needed, arranged to meet. I'd booked a room in a local hotel and sent her my instructions. Waiting in the shadows outside of the hotel I saw f being dropped off by her husband, god she looked even hotter than in the pictures I'd seen. As my eyes made there way up her body her knee high boots were replaced with black black stockings and covering, barely covering, her ass was the smallest little black dress I've ever seen. I didn't know what was more obscene, her hot body in that tight fitting tiny little dress or my rock hard cock bursting to get out of my trousers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread