FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tradesman

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here’s one to put true tradesmans stories on , this is from an old post but true . Met this girl when she was on here as nici99 she is still here under a different name but is one horny lady

This true story is at the request of the lady I met ...she wants in on here she is very naughty . My status update on Friday was advertising my services as an electrician ...a user from here Nici99 messaged me asking how much I would charge to replace her landing light ...after a few messages back and forth I said id do the light for her no charge ...." there will be no funny business just the light going up " . I had no problem with this and made my way the few mikes to hers . Knocked , went in with my toolbox and ladder and proceeded to change the light for her while we gabbed and she held the ladder . So job done to her satisfaction and me agreeing to the no funny business rule I made my way to the front door to leave . Just as I'm about to leave I tell her to message me if she needs anything else doing and give her a quick peck on the cheek to say bye .

Next minute the peck turns into a full blown kiss with her hands all over me .... I lifted her too to reveal a massive pair of suntanned tits in a beautiful lacy bra ......they weren't in it for long and next minute I'm nibbling and sucking at her nipples . Her hands were down on my jeans and she could obviously feel the bulge in them ...that lovely feeling when someone else is unzipping your jeans and next second she droos to her knees and my jeans are down .....her mouth was straight onto my cock ... Deepthroating me ....in and out ...she has this long black haired pony tail and soon I had tight hold of it as I fucked her mouth deep ...this was one naughty woman ....up she came and I slid my hand down between her legs and my was she wet , slid my fingers onto her clit and as she held onto the post on the stairs she rode my fingers ...gyrating over them ...within a few minutes she was whispering in my ear that she was cumming ....soon she tensed up and the juices flowed all over my fingers .

She dropped to her knees again as she said she wanted to finish me off ....she started wanking me as she looked into my eyes and as I informed her I was cumming ...she placed her massive brown tits in place for me to shoot all over which I duly did ! One horny woman ...and what fab is all about . Hope she needs another light soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread