Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Carpet fitters

Jump to newest

By *imoney OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

About a month ago we were having carpet fitted, I was at work but wife took morning off from the office to let them in and show them what needs doing.

She was wearing her normal office attire which included knee length skirt, hold ups, blouse etc and smartly done up.

The two fitters came early and they were greeted by the wife.

She took them around the house and then left them to it as she went into study to send an email.

As she was typing she caught her legs on a sharp piece of wood on the cabinet, it tore a little hole into her stockinged leg.

Annoyed and running late for work she went back upstairs to change them.

She was on the bed slipping in new stockings when the door opened and one of the fitters apologised for catching her and not knocking the door, he explained he thought she was downstairs still.

My wife said it’s ok and carried on, he said I’ll come back but my wife said it’s ok she will be done quickly.

Anyway as they chatted she noticed a huge bulge appear in his trousers and said to him looks like you are a nylon fan. He blushed and said he was .

My wife gave him her torn stockings and said please enjoy on me.

He stuffed them into his pocket and retreated downstairs.

My wife felt so horny she reached into her drawers for her vibrator for quick play.

She lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers to one side before sitting and riding it, she was so horny feeling 8 inches inside her vibrating away.

She very quickly came all over it and then left it on the bedside table for them to find before hurrying off to work.

She is such a cock tease, true story.

Told her she should have fucked them both and sent me pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lucky fitter

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread