Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Another guy staring at your bulge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, many times happened with me at the gym while I’m doing my workout I caught many times another guys staring at my bulge, I’m not gonna lie as you can see I like guys I’m not bothered at all. But I’d love to hear from all you straight guys how would you react ? Does that happened to you already ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wish I went to the same gym as you :p

over a year ago

I like a hot bulge ,why wouldn't I look

By *edbath 5Man
over a year ago

london

I’m a starer lol. More when I’m in the changing room.

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

It’s all about the intriguing thoughts that run through the mind, I’m bi, mine work overtime, lol

over a year ago

I’m kind of guy I dont really like to stare a lot coz u never know if you would make other guys uncomfortable lol, but not long ago I was doing my work out and this guy came and OMFG we was wearing short shorts and no underwear and I could see his balls in the mirror, netherless say I was walking about with a semi on and some guys eyes were drooling out to my package hahaha

By *ixer54Man
over a year ago

AllOverTheFuckinPlace

I go commando pretty much all the time and have caught many looking, even with their wives next to them in the pubs.

over a year ago

Without sounding like a prick here, I'm not into men at all, also I don't go to the gym lol. But I have a very flirty personality that gets mixed up with actual flirty advances.

I've been known (told by a gay friend) as a "bear" type ( no idea what this means lol) but it is nice to know that the opposite sex does consider me as attractive.

Just my preference

over a year ago

"Without sounding like a prick here, I'm not into men at all, also I don't go to the gym lol. But I have a very flirty personality that gets mixed up with actual flirty advances.

I've been known (told by a gay friend) as a "bear" type ( no idea what this means lol) but it is nice to know that the opposite sex does consider me as attractive.

Just my preference "

Bear type is a chubby hairy men

over a year ago

"Without sounding like a prick here, I'm not into men at all, also I don't go to the gym lol. But I have a very flirty personality that gets mixed up with actual flirty advances.

Just my preference

Bear type is a chubby hairy men "

Haha sounds like me then ????????

By *an2man777Man
over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

This thread is so true.

Try going to the gym and only wearing shorts and no underwear! Lack of support always gets noticed.

And, the flirtive glances and staring that goes on in the changing rooms and showers .... Well know for it.

May it continue.

By *uckbuddies321Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

I (male) like guys to look at my cock. Even better in the club

over a year ago

Iv gotta go to the gym more

over a year ago

"This thread is so true.

Try going to the gym and only wearing shorts and no underwear! Lack of support always gets noticed.

And, the flirtive glances and staring that goes on in the changing rooms and showers .... Well know for it.

May it continue.

"

There’s nothing more I like when I see guys with no underwear in the gym

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

How do you think I’d get on in pink chastity cage and with my tattoos? X

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

Is not just natural curiosity to look? It doesn't mean the man looking may be hiding latent bi or gay tendencies. If there is bulge on view my first thought would be why not wow. That's why as in is he bragging trying to prove something or is it a sock he's got down there.

Post new Message to Thread