Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Same sex experiences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Did you had or always wanted to have a experience with same sex ?

Would you like to share?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So much fun playing with another guy

over a year ago

Had some great fun playing with men, some of the hardest orgasms I have ever had were with another man.

Best ever was meeting someone in a hotel in central Manchester, we went to his room sucked each others cocks then he fucked me. It was my first proper cock and thus far my only one. But the feeling of his big dick pumping it's load into the condom he had on right up my tight hole as amaizing he then sucked me to completion. It was the biggest load I have ever given out. As I left my knees wobbled and my cock and ass ached for more i struggled back to the station for my train.

over a year ago

So hot!!xxx,never been fucked,would love to be!xxx

over a year ago

Male half loves playing with a guy and female loves watching x

By *edbath 5Man
over a year ago

london

Been wanking about my mates cocks since I can’t say on here and finely played with a cock 2/3 years.

Wished I had started many years ago now. Love the taste of everything.

over a year ago

My experiences have all been with cd/tv/ts and I’m happily bi when playing. Some have been easily the best, most mind blowing, cock throbbing, amazing sexual experiences ever.

I very much recommend playing beyond a single sexual boundary as it’s going to be some of the most amazing sex ever.

And the kissing! Amazing!

By *an2man777Man
over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

There is a whole spectrum of men who are bi-sexual, don't deny your feelings guys. Just go and sort your curiosities!

Most of my massage clients are married bi men and want to explore their sensuality and love a man pampering them.

Just go for it is say.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"There is a whole spectrum of men who are bi-sexual, don't deny your feelings guys. Just go and sort your curiosities!

Most of my massage clients are married bi men and want to explore their sensuality and love a man pampering them.

Just go for it is say. "

I think it’s nothing hotter than a man giving me a massage , even when I’m not getting nothing else

By *ullboy6Man
over a year ago

Swineshead

I love playing with men and women.

By *klfkrMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

I do like a nice male male meet. They can be so sensual. Even if it is just body contact and mutual masturbation.

I love teasing and edging straight guys, getting them so horny that they are dying to shoot. Their cocks throbbing and pulsing with the need to cum. Then to finally take them over the precipice and see them shoot is so hot.

over a year ago

Love this thread!

By *illycd2TV/TS
over a year ago

St Osyth

I had my first fun with a guy as a teenager he was my best mate, not looked back love sex with guys better than with any woman.

over a year ago

I’ve met 3 guys and 2 TV’s now and loved every time. I had been curious for years and visited a local cruising place a few times to watch guys but never plucked the courage to join in. Until I went for a piss and as I went to turn round I had someone on their knees ready to suck my cock! I didn’t last long and when I came I was shaking beyond belief from the nerves but how intense I came at the same time.

I would say I’m a bottom when it comes to men but that’s only because I struggle to get hard through the nerves

over a year ago

I'm so glad I don't feel the need to do all that humping into a woman... Nicer to relax with another cock having a mutual wank.

over a year ago

I am a crossdresser I love having sex with men more than women now sue

over a year ago

Ive had a couple of meets with men. Its so hot. A never cum like a cum with a guy.

over a year ago

Love playing with another cock . Sucking and wanking to completion

By *klfkrMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

I find it hot kissing guys, feeling their skin, their muscles through their clothes. Squeezing and kneading their arse and grinding crutches together.

Hands slowly creeping under layers of clothing, finding if they are smooth, or hairy. Teasing their nipples as we slowly undress. Leaving the underwear on as long as possible before unwrapping the prize.

Equally happy with anything that goes on after that. Even a mutual wank is hot

And there is something about the way str8 Guys just seem to melt as they realise a man can give them pleasure

over a year ago

I had my 1st experience a few months ago. Met a couple with bi male. Having never been interested in playing with men before we agreed to play straight. Until mid meet when she was sucking us both off and I grabbed his arse in the heat of it all. He immediately dropped to his knees and pushed me back on the bed as she sat on my face and they both sucked my cock was one of the hottest things iv ever done.

By *ndym12Man
over a year ago

Ivybridge

I've had sex with a few guys now, love the feel of a cock, and seeing it cum. Don't do anal, but not averse to a bit of butt play.

By *an2man777Man
over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

Men discovering their sensuality through erotic touch from another man, as in massage and slow body touch is a very powerful experience. Many men are used to taking the lead in sex with a woman but turn the tables and caress and pleasure a man as part of a full body massage is quite wonderful.

Many a man has a body shaking, leg trembling ending... From just my hands and some hot oil giving his mind and body the pleasure.

By *an2man777Man
over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

Should also add...

Discovering where your sensitive areas are on your body is quite a revelation for some men whilst having a massage... Quiet a few didn't realise they had sensitive nipples, back of the neck, lumbar area of back and above all their buttocks and inner thigh.

To think these men have had years of taking the lead in straight sex and in their middle years a massage unleashes their sensitives.... often it's a big but very nice surprise for them!!

Be safe and naughty everyone

over a year ago

Oh yes!

Post new Message to Thread