Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Listening in

Jump to newest

By *ungfunfella OP   Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Does any one else get turned on by overhearing other people shagging in their house or hotels?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ighly ProfessionalMan
over a year ago

peterborough

I love this, once in Cardiff walked past a room and heard the noise of people fucking. An hour later went out and the door opened and two young girls were walking out. God i wanted to join them but had a good play imagining what they got up to

By *an2man777Man
over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

Worked in hotels for years.... Happens often, have heard a woman screaming and telling the whole place she was cumming, several times...much to other guests smiles over breakfast.

By *rungeguyMan
over a year ago

leeds

I once got woke up in a hotel to a couple shagging at 3 in the morning. Had a right stiffy

By *uxuriantCouple
over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

Used to travel a lot for work. One of my most memorable horny moments was an overnight stay in a cheap hotel at la guardian airport in New York. I had a room with interconnected doors. The couple next door were clearly on shook up, barely new each other from their conversation. I could hear everything the said. I must have spent an hour or more knelt next the door wanking furiously. Absolutely loved it and still do find hearing others fuck a major turn on.. J

By *ungfunfella OP   Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Awesome stories guys hotel is always funny esp when u see them next day at brekkie

By *ick71Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Love hearing the fun and frolicks from neighbouring hotel rooms. I was once in a hotel in Birmingham and got woken up at 2am with the banging headboard and screams from next door he was pounding her so hard the picture above my bed was banging against the wall as well. I had such a great wank. I think i cum the same time as they did lol

Post new Message to Thread