Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mates new gf

Jump to newest

By *rNight OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Years ago when I was 18 and had a very pretty girlfriend. A close friend of mine was known as the pretty boy. He seemed to meet girls with ease and had lots of extra fun. One weekend when my parents were away we arranged a movie night in, me and my gf, him and his new girlfriend who i’d never met. It was effectively their second date.

The night went as planned, movies and snacks and the girls got on quite well. Although I found his new girl to be a little over confident and loud. Late on my gf called her mum to come get her, we said our good nights and I waved her off.

When I returned to the lounge my mate had his new girl in his lap, kissing and giggling. I felt pretty uncomfortable and didn’t know where to look. He asked me if they could stay over and I told him he could have the double bed in the spare room.

Still downstairs, we chatted more then the conversation took a surprising turn, he dared her to kiss me. Stunned, as we hadn’t discussed anything like this, she stood up, walked over to me and sat beside me. With one last glance at him she said “are you sure you want me to do this?” I still didn’t know how to react, I had experience with girls but I was used to taking the lead. He smiled at her and said “what are you waiting for?”

She immediately kissed me with full intent to suck my tongue out of my mouth, in a panicked attempt to do something I grabbed one of her full tits, squeezing it tight. This just seemed to light a fire in her. With more encouragement from him she soon had my dick out and was stroking it up and down at pace. I thought I was going to blow my load in seconds but knowing a mate was watching I did everything to focus my mind on not disappointing her.

At this point, all I could think about was if she’d suck my dock or not. I was in for a surprise, on command from him, she stood up, pulled her knickers down from under her tight burgundy dress then slid down on my dick. Slowly I watched as my dick disappeared in and out of her dusky pussy lips. She needed no help from me to get wet, the whole instruction theme seemed to turn her on more. As she started to gain moment on her bounce, he suddenly stood up and announced he was going to bed. Just like that he left us to it.

Completely off balance at what was unfolding and how in control she was, I realised I wasn’t giving my best. She was stunning, busty, sexy and completely dominant and I just sat back and let her. In awe I reached out and played with her tits, still in her dress. She smiled and laughed almost maniacally, knowing she had complete control.

She lasted me flat on the sofa and squat down on me. Nails digging into my chest she rode me like I’d never had before. All I could think about was how she was just 19 and completely at ease with what she was doing to me. I couldn’t hold back much longer, I was hoping to feel and hear her cum a few times but she was to preoccupied with getting me off. I gave in and cum hard, my whole body shuddered. She worked me like no girl I’d been with before.

Suddenly from behind me I heard my friend say “so was he as good as I’d told you” shockingly she quickly replied “no, I’m a little disappointed to be honest”

Tail, literally, between my legs we went upstairs. Them to the double room and me to my single bed. All I could think about was him telling the lads what she had said. To make matters worse, I spent the next hour listening to them playing. It got me hard again so I decided to have a play whilst listening to her screams ( god she was loud) also hoping they’d finish and go to sleep. After a little time he left the bedroom to go to the toilet, I opened my eyes to see her standing in my bedroom doorway, “come on, come in with us” she said “ it’s not fair to leave you on your own”

I needed no encouragement, I had a reputation to repair and this time I was doing it my way.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very hot

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton