Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

When I was 18....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I was 18 years old, I used to swim a mile each morning, before a work out in the gym. I was physically fit, and full of confidence.

I started college early September, and started to receive a lot of attention from the girls in my classes. Especially one your lady called Sasha who I sat next to in English. Our female English lecturer, always made a point of wanting to speak to me after class, about the latest essay I had submitted. But Miss Roberts would also ask Sasha to stay behind as well. Sasha was 18 years old, 5’2 long blonde hair, blue eyes, with very pert 34b tits and a tiny waist. Miss Roberts was around 35/36 years old, 5’9 long dark hair, green eyes, tanned skin, 36d full womanly breasts, an athletic figure with a cracking pair of legs that seemed to go on forever.

Sasha and I became quite close, flirting outrageously with each other, and it was only a matter of timing and situation that we would soon be fucking the hell out of each other, they way young inexperienced but eager 18 year olds can.

I soon discovered that Sasha got unbelievably turned on, having her pussy played with whilst being in class. One particular English lesson, in the early summer, Miss Roberts had changed the class seating plan, Sasha and I were no longer seated at the back of the class, but were now located at the front opposite Miss Roberts desk.

Shall I go on.......

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *aughty boy999Man
over a year ago

hamilton

Ohh yes pls

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seems the teacher caught wind of the antics and wants to watch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Please carry on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to more

Reply privately

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *eorge0305Man
over a year ago

Burnham

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Do continue

Reply privately

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

Reply privately

By *atehantsTV/TS
over a year ago

Petersfield

Reply privately

By *az1Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

More please

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sasha and I sat down in our new seats, and Miss Roberts, have us both a no nonsense look, and started teaching the class. She was discussing the book “The Mayor of Casterbridge” one I found particularly laborious. Miss Roberts was always very passionate and animated when discussing one of the classics with the class. Questions were flying back and forth. Sasha sensing Miss Roberts distraction, took my hand off the desk and pushed it between her round, soft, supple thighs. I slowly mived my hand down the inside of her thigh, further until I could feel her soft pouting pussy lips on the tips of my fingers. She had obviously prepared for this lesson as she wasn’t wearing a thong. I slowly worked my fingers up and down her tight perfectly formed pussy. She opened her legs a little wider and as soon as the front of her young womanhood opened I felt a splash of hot liquid hit the back of my hand. She started to make the tiniest, softest little whimpers, as I moved my two fingers up to her swollen bud. Fortunately the class was in full debate now, and no one had noticed a thing. I started to roll her clit in between my fingertips, squeezing, circling, pushing and pulling it. Within a few seconds of this concentrated, calculated attention she, squeezed her warm thighs together trapping my hand, and came so hard that she gushed and soaked my hand and the cuffs of my shirt. Miss Roberts looked over at us, saw the expression on Sashas face, and how flushed she was. She didn’t even take a second glance, she just carried on the debate. Sasha composed herself as best she could, lent over to me and whispered in my ear, that was the best fucking climax I have ever had. Once we get out of this lesson, I want you cock in my cunt. I instantly got turned on as Sasha was such a stunning horny little lady. I asked her, are you completely sure, (as she was still a virgin) and she breathlessly replied yes.

Once the debate had died down, the class and is packed away our books, and stood up ready to leave the class. Sasha walked around the desk towards the door, cool as a cucumber as if nothing untoward had taken place. I walked away from our desk and as I glanced back I noticed that Sasha had left quite a pool on her chair from my administrations. It was to late to go back as Miss Roberts already had her bag on her shoulder as was always the last to leave. I got out the class walked down the corridor, caught up with Sasha and told her what she had left. Sasha instantly panicked and said we have to go back to clear it up. We waited for the other students to pass then went back to the classroom. We quietly opened the classroom door, and went inside.

There in front of us was Miss Roberts on her knees by our desk, licking the chair Sasha had been sitting on. The sight of Miss Roberts licking and tasting Sasha’s 18 year old pussy juice from her seat, made my cock instantly rock hard and throb like I have never ever experienced.

Sasha let out a slight gasp and......

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More

Reply privately

By *eicestermale1Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmm

Reply privately

By *ip73Man
over a year ago

Stanwell

mmm keep going

Reply privately

By *lueyes69Man
over a year ago

coventry

:-

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More please...

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Hell yes

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

More please (as Miss Roberts might say)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Do continue

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Splinter in her tongue?

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

More pleaes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mooooreeeee please.

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it going

Reply privately

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Good start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it up !!!!!

Reply privately

By *ogue78Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Delightful!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it

Reply privately

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Fuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will carry on with the story later this evening, it has a very long way to go yet ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look forward to it

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Mmmmm nice

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

good

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I will carry on with the story later this evening, it has a very long way to go yet ??"

Looking forward to hearing the rest

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Great

Can't wait on more

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sasha let out a slight gasp.....

Miss Roberts looked up from where she was kneeling, next to Sasha’s chair and instantly took command of the situation she found herself in.

As you both can see, I have cleared up after the pair of you, which I have to say I enjoyed immensely,

Miss Roberts then looked directly at me, and said “The question that needs to be answered, is weather you are incredibly gifted with your fingers or if Sasha has an incredibly sensitive pussy”. There is no need to answer that, as I will definitely find out.

Sasha grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze, I was unsure if this was due to excitement or trepidation of the situation we currently found ourselves in.

Miss Roberts got up from beside our desk, and slowly walked towards the pair of us.

So my young little love birds, this is what we are going to do. She reached out with both her hands, one taking a firm grip on my throbbing erection through my jeans, and her other hand cupping Sasha’s swollen moist mound under her skirt.

“Neither of you are going to get off in my class or any class, is that clear” we both nodded.

And another thing, neither of you are going to get each other or yourselves off before Saturday is that absolutely clear. Not understanding why we both again nodded. The reason for that is because on Saturday afternoon you are both going to come over to my house and we will have dinner, both of you, me and my other half. Is that understood. We both said yes Miss Roberts. With that she gave both of our crutches one final squeeze. Turned, picked up her bag and strutted from the classroom. To the retreating sound of her high heel shoes echoing down the corridor, we both let out our breath that we had been subconsciously holding. Sasha turned to me and said, that was so unbelievably fucking horny, Fuck I need to get off, now. We can’t I said, if she finds out it could ruin Saturday. You want to go then Sasha said. Fuck yes I replied, you? Absofuckinglutly Sasha said grinning.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *arty monsterMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Wow. Great so far.

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds interesting

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Clever

Reply privately

over a year ago

Solid.

Reply privately

By *ccyladMan
over a year ago

Accrington

I’m sure I know Miss Roberts

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Getting very interesting

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this

Reply privately

By *ip73Man
over a year ago

Stanwell

Looks like Mr and Mrs Roberts are going to share Sasha and the lad. No holes barred

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please!

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Love the way this is going mmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glad you are all enjoying it, I will write a good bit more today

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Great original start

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Goooooooòod

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sasha and I couldn’t wait for the week to finish. We both were sticking to Miss Roberts rules, and feeling so horny and sexually frustrated as a result.

We had One final English lesson on Friday afternoon. As Sasha and I walked into our lesson together, we both noticed that Miss Roberts was wearing a shorter skirt than normal, bare legs, when she normally wore stockings or tights, a white blouse, and black high heels. She wore her hair pulled back tied up in s bun. She looked fucking amazing, both Sasha and I couldn’t keep our eyes off her. This lesson was taking it in turns around the class to read from that cursed book bloody Casterbridge...! Whilst listening to various students read aloud badly from the book, I couldn’t stop looking at Miss Roberts bare legs. She had her legs crossed, bouncing one leg atop the other, and moving her heel in and out of her stiletto by flexing her ankle up and down. From the way her high heel shoe positioned her foot. My eyes were drawn to the slight line gap that's formed between the little and second toes. Following that natural line up to her flexing angle, I noticed how soft and silky her skin looked. Fuck this no wanking Van was excruciatingly cruel, I could see that Sasha was taking in the sight as eagerly as I was, as well as being horny cause she also had her legs crossed and was unconsciously clenching her thigh mussels. Working my eyes slowly up from her ankle I noticed how tanned her skin was, she also had a small beauty spot on the side of her calf. Her legs were simply fucking perfect. The effect this was having on my 18 year old testosterone filed body was unbelievable. My cock was as hard as Iron in my 501’s and I could feel the cold buttons of my flies, literally against my throbbing cock, as I have always gone commando as I don’t like being restricted. Sasha always found that particularly sexy. I had to concentrate on the feeling of those cold buttons pressed firmly against my cock, to stop myself from coming twice in that lesson, tensing my cock against the metal to cause me a little pain as the metal dug into me. Fuck I was so dam hoping. The final bell goes signal that’s the end of the week, Sasha and I looked at each other with a massive grin, and hugged each other in excitement, that the day we both have been waiting for was almost here. Just as we were packing away our books, Miss Roberts said in a clear no nonsense tone of voice, Sasha, Jason can you please both stay behind for 5 minutes. Everyone filled out of the class leaving Sasha and I sat at our desk, with Miss Roberts sat opposite.

She sat there looking at the pair of us, with her ankle swaying from side to side, the way a king Cobra mesmerises it’s pray before it strikes, and I certainly felt like the prey at that moment. Her ankle suddenly stopped swaying, drawing both my and Sasha’s attention to it. Miss Roberts slowly uncrossed her and opened her legs to the full Y spread, as much as her skirt would allow. I heard Sasha’s intake if breath, I was holding mine, fuck knows how long, and Jesus my cock was literally fighting to escape the prison of my jeans like a condemned man. The view before us was spectacular, her spread inviting thighs led to her inviting succulent mature cunt. She was shaved either side of her lips, her dark hair she had started at the top of her elegantly shaped mound and disappeared into the folds of her skirt in a tantalising V formation. Miss Roberts moved her red painted fingernailed hands down to her pouting pussy, With her first and second slender fingers positioned either side of her lips she slowly opened herself up for both Sasha and I to see. The sight before me was captivating, Miss Roberts fingers were enabling her pussy to be on full view, full stretch, I remember thinking how pink and wet she looked on the inside, in contrast to her dark smooth skin on the outside. Slowly all four of her fingers moved into her pussy with a deliberate calculated slowness,’once they were inside her to the second joint of her fingers, she spread her fingers one towards her mound the towards he perfectly formed bum. That when I heard Sasha start breathing again, and a slight moan escape her lips, as Miss Roberts seemed to flex her wrists inwards, which in turn suddenly opened up her pussy enabling both of us to see inside her delicious cunt. She started moving up thumbs in a circular motion, round and round each they danced and each time they passed her clit they struck with wave after wave of pleasure. We were hypnotised by what we were seeing, and as Miss Roberts climatic circular thumb dance increased in pase I could clearly see she was reaching the point of cumming. Suddenly she flicked back her head raised her bum off the seat slightly as her climax flooded her body. We both could clearly see her womanly flow seep from her now swollen pussy. Her fingers were soaked and even from where I was sitting I could smell her feminine scent. Miss Roberts got up from her desk walked toward the both of us and said “Open you mouths and close your eyes” We both did as she commanded us to do then she slowly circled my lips with one wet finger lingering across my top lip so I could breath her in, then she put both her fingers into my mouth almost down my throat and I had to control my natural gag reflex she was inserting them so much. I closed my mouth and ducked her fingers clean, savouring the taste of her, as my tongue wotked it’s way in between her fingers. I could hear Sasha greedily sucking on the fingers inserted into her mouth too. Then suddenly the fingers were retreating, and Miss Roberts was picking up her bag. As she left the classroom, looking back over her shoulder she said, “Now don’t be late you two, I will see you at ours at 5pm promptly tomorrow afternoon” with that smiled and left the classroom.

Both Sasha and I were shocked and so fucking horny that we just stared at each other grinning like a couple of cats that had just got the cream. Which we both literally just had.

The next day......

Reply privately

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Wow gagging for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Me to

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Gagging - no understatement there!

Great story. love to hear more!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to the next part of this story

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Can hardly wait

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Oh lovely

More plz

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing story

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *uriouscouple99Couple
over a year ago

west lothian

Dinner time

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

great

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *entonMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Superb story

Reply privately

over a year ago

What will be on the menu next day

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bookmark

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glad you are all enjoying it

Reply privately

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

Reply privately

By *orned2006Man
over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Damn memories of sixth form for sure ,-)

Keep up the horniness

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

This is fabulous

Reply privately

By *arlacumhardCouple
over a year ago

Latex

Amazing story xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've cum reading this.. still rock hard lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will write some more this evening

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Cant wait for 5 oclock tomorrow mmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it

Reply privately

over a year ago

The day I had been waiting for had finally arrived. I was wearing my Levi 501’s, a white t-shirt, doc martins and a black leather biker jacket, all in all I thought I looked very cool, the way a young 18 year old guy does. It was 4pm, Sasha would be here soon, mum said I could borrow her VW Golf for the night as long as I brought it home tomorrow evening in one price. There was a knock at my front door, I ran to the door, opened it and there was Sasha. She was wearing a short dark pleated skirt, kind of like the ones girls used to wear in PE, white long socks that were about 4 inches above her knee, a red sleeveless vest top and red converse. She looked fucking horny. We said goodbye to my parents and with a massive grin we both headed for the car. Miss Roberts lived in the heart of the Surrey countryside, near Leith Hill. On the way over Sasha said, what do you think Miss Roberts other half is going to look like? By the way Miss Roberts dresses, he is obviously going to be a very well groomed older gent, with a good body, and good looking as well. Suddenly I got a faint musky teen pussy aroma, I looked down and Sasha had opened her legs and I could clearly see her small blonde pubic mound, and her finger disappearing into her tight wet cunt. The smell of her pussy and the sight before me got me rock hard and instantly throbbing, my cock grew so rapidly it was trying to break out of the prison of my jeans like a condemned man. Before I could say to Sasha that we weren’t aloud to cum, she pulled her soaked finger out of her pussy and then rubbed it all over my neck and even underneath my ear lobes. I looked at her quizzically, and she said “you forgot to put on your aftershave, besides that will drive Miss Roberts to distraction.

I laughed at Sasha’s sheer audacity and down right sexiness, and drove the remaining miles to Miss Roberts House.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Phenomenal

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *017chesterladMan
over a year ago

chester

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Cant wait for the next bit

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *ralbiswMan
over a year ago

Fareham

Interesting !

Reply privately

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

Reply privately

By *appytimes2019Man
over a year ago

East Manchester

Awesome ??

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Loving it mmmm

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Fantastic.

Can't wait for more.

Reply privately

By *illupMan
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Nice more please

Reply privately

By *rooper_saMan
over a year ago

port pirie

Awesome start.

Can't wait to rea

D more of your Hot Story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *eardeddriverMan
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

More please great story

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has turned out to be a very good read

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ighpeak63Man
over a year ago

Buxton

Reply privately

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

Don't you just hate waiting for the next part,when it's such a great story

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this story well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

book marked

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

WOW......More Please, I'm so hard reading this.

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Holy fuck this is a great read crack on

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Following

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmm

Reply privately

By *immi300Man
over a year ago

grangmouth

Taking to long

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Amazing story can not wait

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes

Reply privately

By *odgerMan
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

over a year ago

More more

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"More more"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow.... what a page turner! So well written. More please.

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *inge 1985Man
over a year ago

London

Book mark