Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The wedding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Back in the summer the hubby and I went to a wedding. It was out of town so we booked at room at the hotel where the reception was. We arrived the night before the wedding and checked in to our room. It was quite nice with a king bed and a sitting area. The bathroom was a good size with a big shower with lots of room for the two of us. We opened a bottle of wine we brought with us and relaxed, had some good hotel sex then watched a movie and called it a night.

The next day we got ready for the wedding. Hubby looked great in his suit and I was feeling pretty hot in my dress and heels, the wedding was beautiful and the dinner was fantastic. The reception started off great unfortunately my hubby wasn't feeling the greatest and after a few hours he asked if I would mind if he returned to our room. Of course I said that was not a problem as I had lots of friends at the reception so I would be just fine. He headed off to the room and I stayed to drink and dance. After a couple of hours of dancing and more then a few glasses of wine along with a couple of shots I started grinding with an ex bf of mine who was at the wedding and things were getting pretty flirty. I asked him if he had a room at the hotel and he said he did not. I asked him where he was staying and he said he had planned to crash with other friends who had a room. I suggested we go see if there were any rooms available. We left the party and headed to the front desk. The hotel was mostly booked but they did have a few rooms still available. The lady at the front desk made a reservation for us and handed us a couple of keys.

We took the elevator up to the 5th floor and as we approached the room I realized it was the room right next to the one my hubby and I were staying in. I could feel my panties get even wetter. He put the key card in and the door and in we went. Before the door was all the way closed we were making out. He pushed me against the wall and I could feel his hands all over me as we made out. I undid his pants and started stroking his cock. We made our way to the bed where I told him I wanted to feel his cock deep inside me. We removed our clothes and he climbed on top of me. As he pushed his cock into my wet married pussy I moaned and begged him to fuck me hard. He pounded me for awhile making me cum before flipping me over and fucking me doggy style till I came a second time. His hands gripped my hips as he slammed into my cheating cunt over and over. I was so turned on and horny knowing my hubby was sleeping off his headache in the hotel room next door while I cheated on him with one of my ex's. We fucked for over and hour and the whole time he pulled my hair and pounded me while I moaned and creamed all over his cock until he finally filled my married pussy with his warm messy load.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Very hot bet you wanted more and you look very sexy too especially with your sexy outfits

By *ind gamesMan
over a year ago

gateshead

sounds like my kind of wedding lol

over a year ago

Mmmm you naughty girl

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

over a year ago

Good so far x

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

over a year ago

Very horny

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *eicestermale1Man
over a year ago

leicester

By *hunkyThighsMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Noce

over a year ago

over a year ago

That is hot as fook

By *elsh and welsherCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Naughty girl.. great story..

I bet hubby loved u comeing back to him...

I’d have loved that to happen to us ... mmmmmmm

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh you naughty minx!!

Your man is going to want all the details the next morning, I'm sure that would help him feel better!!

More...........

over a year ago

My silver fox called yesterday and said he wanted to treat me to lunch. He picked me up from work and took me to a nice little place nearby. We enjoyed a tastey meal and headed back to my work. He parked and leaned over and kissed me then guided my head towards his crotch. "Daddy needs your mouth again slut." he said. I pulled his cock free and started sucking him right there in front of my work where any of my coworkers could have caught us. He grabbed my hair and forced me down hard on his cock gagging me and choking me as he called me a whore and a slut over and over. I loved ever second of it. He came hard down my throat and held me there forcing me to swallow it all (as if I wouldn't) until his cock had softened then he wished me a happy Valentine's Day and told me I should get back to work.

over a year ago

Back in the office and 30 minutes later I hadn't managed to do any work because my pussy was still soaking wet and I couldn't stop thinking about how bad I needed to cum, so I locked myself in one of the bathroom stalls and rubbed my clit till I had a massive orgasm hoping it would tide me over till it was time for hubby and I to have a nice romantic evening and some hot Valentine's Day sex of our own.

over a year ago

Gloriously naughty

over a year ago

And dose hubby know your cheating on him

By *fternoondelightsCouple
over a year ago

Rainham

Funny how the OP seem to have pic on there profile that look like crop down version of one of ours?? You have been report.

over a year ago

"Funny how the OP seem to have pic on there profile that look like crop down version of one of ours?? You have been report."

The red shoe abs stockings one

over a year ago

I don’t think they are the same photo.

Post new Message to Thread