Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Destroyed part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I walk in after work. Mat was on the sofa and she was sat on the dildo. All they way in. She stood up as it skid out, juices all over the table. She came up to me and snogged me. Thank you for that it's fantastic. I have come so many times. Let me show you. With that she went back to it and positioned it to the entrance of her cunt and just sat down on it. She went all the way down. Fuck is said you are stretched. She then started bouncing on it. With in a minute she was screaming and squinting every where. U see she said. Oh she said mat fucked me like I said and then he put his first in me. God that is good. Anyway she said clothes off we both want to have a play with you. James is due at 6

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

There I knelt in front of them. Mats cock was just hanging. Go one then make him hard she said. I lifted it and put the end in my mouth. It was huge. I worked it and I felt him swelling. U see he can do it she said to him. Keep going and get him fully hard. She had her fingers in her soaking cunt moving about. Keep going as mat started to moan. His hand now on the back of my head. Mmm she said you doing well. Mat became more vocal and was holding me. Ok she said let him have it.. With that mat came in my mouth. There was loads and all I cud do was swallow it. Finally as I swallowed the last bit he realised me. She was laughing so much she was leaking. You see I haven't let mat cum today as we wanted that to be our fun. U fell for that didn't you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So pleased you’re carrying on.

Reply privately

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Keeps getting better

Reply privately

By *ustaguy2013Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Fuck... I'm brick hard again... excellent story..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks like another night where I am hard in my pants attempting to look calm

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting.

Will her arse get stretched too?

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

" "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmmmm must be making the next instalment!?!?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow just wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

I felt a bit of a fool. She had been fucked senseless today again but obviously enjoying it. I had a glass of wine and a fag. Still naked as all were she started rubbing mats cock. He fairly quick at coming back. She said that organising this she has had the best sex ever and wished she had done it ages ago. She was playing with herself whilst getting mat hard. I thought as I looked at the staines on the sofa I better research a cleaning company. Mat leant over and kissed her. She responded and started wanking him. He was soon to attention and as he sat there she climbed on him. She just sat down on his massive tool and slowly started to bounce. I had noticed more bite marks on her. Mat slipped down the sofa a bit so her arse was more in the air. Darling she said we are sorry for playing that trick on you but mat needed to be relieved. Also rim my arse whilst we wait for James. He's running late but will be here soon. I got on my knees and started on her arse. I was concerned that these lads thought soon it will be arse fun for them but I didn't want that for her

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was quite difficult following her as she got moving up and down mats shaft that is 10 inches. James came in, they just let themselves in, a bit blown and apologises. Don't worry she said. You haven't missed much apart from him taking a big load from mat. Let's have a fag and drink before we have fun. James came up and kissed me on the lips. Fizz everybody she said as she opened a bottle of my expensive champagnes. She poured the glasses and raised a glass, to my cunt destruction, I'm loving it. Get undress James she said need to see your cock, might want to suck it. He did what he was told. So today she start he has cum, he has made mat cum and I have just continued to cum so now it's ur turn James. He just smiled and his cock stirred. He was now playing with my arse and circling my hole. On another note she said you have watched me been fucked many a time. Now I want to watch some one else. She continued to talk. I don't think mats cock should go near anyone's arse, well not yet, she laughed so I think James mat and I are going to watch you fuck him. And remember it's not a boys club, let's do it gentle, you don't get this, as she put 4 fingers in her cunt, by being gentle

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a way to wake up for work!!!

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Loving every installment

Reply privately

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

finally he gets what has secretly dreamed of for years,lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now she said, how we going to do this. James came up to my and started to kiss me. He was certainly a good kisser and was making me stir. I put my hand round his arse and played with his hole. I looked at her and she was laid fingerings herself. Mat was squeezing her tits. I think to make this more interesting there will be no lube so you will both have to work on each other. I looked at her and she smiled. I didn't use any she said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm yes!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best story ever this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sat at work with an uncomfortable hard dick,reading this and wanting to play with myself. Tonight will be a minor explosion!!!

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

We drop down on the floor. James pulls me up on my knees and parts my cheeks. I instantly feel his tongue round me hole. He's licking and probing. Mmm it was fantastic. I moan and look at her. She's really going for it with her clit. She's starring and smiling. James is rubbing my balls making me leak. He then slips two fingers in and starts to pull them either way to open me. Then his tongue pushes into me. Fuck I'm going to blow I said. No ur not she said as I now see mat hardening up again. James is going for it. I feel like there is a tube of lube up there but it's all natural. James then comes round to my face and holds his cock out. It's full length and hard . I start sucking and wetting. I lick along it and under it. I tea bag him just to help him. Soon it was slippery. He pulled out and went back to my arse. He knelt on position himself. Wait she said as she stood up. I want to watch this. She then straddled mats cock in the cow girl position and slipped down on it to the bottom. Right she said let's have fun.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just as I get comfortable!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Reply privately

over a year ago

I felt his cock on my arse moving about. He moved it with his hand and line up my wet hole. How do u want me to fuck him, James asked her. Just be gentle and get him opened she said as she ride mat. She was looking with glee as she saw my hole open and James eased in. It wasn't to bad. He applied a bit more pressure and I felt myself open more. It was a great feeling and he continued to push. Omg I was filling my arse with a ten inch cock. James stopped. There u go he said to her that's all in his arse. Omg she said no pull back out and go again. She was getting wound up as she saw me being fucked. I never watched something so perfect she said. Mat was now helping her bounce and it wasn't long before she exploded. Fuck I'm so turned on she said. James think it's now time to fuck him. You sure James said. Yes let do it. James grabbed my hips and started. It was fantastic he kept dribbling onto his cock to add some more lube. At this point she got of mats cock and came to look. Pull out James and let me look. Fucking he'll you have opened him up and she pushed three fingers in my arse. Fabulous she then bent down and gave James cock a single suck and a kiss. Come on then let's see what you can really do James as she said back onto mats hard thriving monster cock...

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

She smiled at James and blew him a kiss. With that he set off fucking me. He was pulling out and going back in but then just doing short thrusts in deeper. It was amazing and I was enjoying it. She was bouncing and moaning and screaming and coming all the time with mats cock in her. His cock had moulded her cunt to him so seemed to mate it easier. Go on James she shout keep fucking him I like it. After five minutes she just flooded. She got off mats cock and came and knelt in the same position as me. She stretched across and snogged me. I do love you she said but I'm having so much fun. You gave them an Oppertunity to change me and they have. She through James the bottle of ky. I can't be that cruel she said you can use some. We are going to play a game now. It's called rhythm fucking. What's goings to happen, and to spice things up, mat is going to ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mat is going to what???

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

So cruel to stop like that

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Luckily for me mat got behind her. Right she said to James and mat, one takes the lead and the other keeps up. James said to mat you lead as you know how hard you can fuck her and I will follow. Fuck I thought we encourage mat to destroy her and so will James be that hard. They started. Both in time with one another. Things started to quicken as she asked to be fucked. James was keeping up and using his cock well. She was building up and shouted at mat to fuck her hard. He just pounced her and James followed and pounced me. Fuck I was loose. Soon James started to moan and I felt he was ready. No James she said hold it, no I can't he said as he just exploded in my arse. Mat then exploded in her. Keep your cocks in lads, don't pull out she barked. It was an amazing feeling I had just been fucked senseless. Don't try and close she said to me when James pulls out, I want to see it.

Reply privately

By *klfkrMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

Reply privately

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

just gets better and better,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I knelt that on my knees and hands. Pull out mat slowly she said. She got up and came over to me. Pulled my head up, winked at me and then pushed her cunt into my face. Open wide she said and put ur tongue out. She then pulled my head and said 3 2 1 and pushed mats cum into my mouth from her cunt. Now swallow. Now lick me clean she laughed. He seems to be liking this cum thing lads, mmm will have to work on that. James I'm coming over to see his arse. He will lick ur cock for you. James put his cock in my mouth and I sucked him. She went and played with my arse as the cum came out. Oh we will leave his messy she said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hang on she said and ran upstairs. She came down with a box. Oh look what he has she said. It's a rude boy but plug. He plays with it when I am out. She got it out the box. It is quite big and takes a bit of using to get it in. She pushed it in my mouth and said wet it. Then she went and plugged my arse. Of it slipped in quite well. Mmm she said fits well. Lads take me upstairs for an hour and fuck me. He can stay down here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, will she take both in her pussy at the same time?

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

So fucking hot

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ILLxxxMan
over a year ago

Durham

very horny ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

James came down for a drink. How's your arse he said pulling at the plug. It's good I said but a bit messy. Mmm he said best fuck I have given to a bloke he said God you took it well. He came up to me a felt my cock and balls. He then kissed me and said perhaps we should meet one on one. I don't know I will have to ask I said. Why James said. Because we always do things together I said. James looked at me and said that he hadn't told me this but mat and her were going to meet for a one on none. Oh I said but she would say to me if she was doing that. Mats also talking of taking a blue pill so he can keep going at her as he is good but struggling with her energy. I stood and thought is he just winding me up. Anyway she wants you upstairs in ten minutes. Ten passed and I went upstairs. She was in between mat and James smiling. Turn round she said and I did. Oh its still in. Kneel on the bed so I did. Let's have a look what James has done. She pulled the plug out and screamed. Oh fuck it's a proper hole. It hasn't closed. She pushed three fingers in. Mmm James you are good. She then told me to lay on my back. These boys have been very good and fucked me for an hour. As you can see destruction of my cunt is well underway. Let me show you. She then proceed to climb up onto my face. You see my cunt is changing. As you know when mat and James cum in my is 10 inches up there. However is does start to move down she said. Open wide and then she sat on my mouth. I felt her muscles tensioning and then I felt this mass of warm liquid drop into my mouth. Mmm she said you like that now clean it out. She laughed and said to the other two he's liking this cum swallowing isn't he. She reached back on got hold on my cock and started to wank me. You enjoying she said. I didn't say anything. Whilst playing with me I got hard. Oh darling she said on Saturday I forgot to tell you that I'm going out for the day. Oh where erh shopping she said. I just came

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"James came down for a drink. How's your arse he said pulling at the plug. It's good I said but a bit messy. Mmm he said best fuck I have given to a bloke he said God you took it well. He came up to me a felt my cock and balls. He then kissed me and said perhaps we should meet one on one. I don't know I will have to ask I said. Why James said. Because we always do things together I said. James looked at me and said that he hadn't told me this but mat and her were going to meet for a one on none. Oh I said but she would say to me if she was doing that. Mats also talking of taking a blue pill so he can keep going at her as he is good but struggling with her energy. I stood and thought is he just winding me up. Anyway she wants you upstairs in ten minutes. Ten passed and I went upstairs. She was in between mat and James smiling. Turn round she said and I did. Oh its still in. Kneel on the bed so I did. Let's have a look what James has done. She pulled the plug out and screamed. Oh fuck it's a proper hole. It hasn't closed. She pushed three fingers in. Mmm James you are good. She then told me to lay on my back. These boys have been very good and fucked me for an hour. As you can see destruction of my cunt is well underway. Let me show you. She then proceed to climb up onto my face. You see my cunt is changing. As you know when mat and James cum in my is 10 inches up there. However is does start to move down she said. Open wide and then she sat on my mouth. I felt her muscles tensioning and then I felt this mass of warm liquid drop into my mouth. Mmm she said you like that now clean it out. She laughed and said to the other two he's liking this cum swallowing isn't he. She reached back on got hold on my cock and started to wank me. You enjoying she said. I didn't say anything. Whilst playing with me I got hard. Oh darling she said on Saturday I forgot to tell you that I'm going out for the day. Oh where erh shopping she said. I just came"

Wow what an amazing read this is. My fantasy is very similar and can't wait to read the next part and see where it leads

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks like you and James should have your little session leave tour wife to be destroyed by may and have your own gaping session and see how big you and James can get it!!

Reply privately

By *ickle66Couple
over a year ago

Colchester

So horny. X my pussy is soaking reading this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

The lads left and I was still a mess. Sorry darling I said so you going shopping, for what. Oh nothing really but me and the girls are just fancying a lunch and time together. It's funny she said we have all agreed to go out without a bra or knickers. Be some right saggy sites she laughed. Oh I just chuckled but my cock stirred again .did u like the fucking you got from James she asked. Yes it was brilliant and has made me feel different. She said it really turned her on seeing a gapping anal hole. Would you like to see that on me she asked. No I said that should just be for you and me to have. Your cunt is being destroyed I don't want it to happen to your arse. Ok she said I agree with it. She then stuck her big dildo to the table. Slid straight on it and said if I lean back can you sort my clit and make me cum. I'm still so horney. I had no choice and did what I was asked. James texted me with you see she's not going shopping lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Make that date with James and get the fucking you deserve!

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

over a year ago

She soaked my face. Let's go to bed she bed. There were staines all over. Rim me she asked. No I said you not doing anal. With those lads I said. She said she just wanted to experience what I had. Mmm darling please. She got on here knees with her arse high. I set about it licking and you ginger her. She was moving backwards and forwards and moaning. Where's your plug she asked. No I said not doing that. Oh she said coming from the man who drinks cums from a cock or cunt. Mmm I don't know how gay you want to get she said. Where is it ... she screamed

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

I went and got it. She took it of me. She was looking at it. Mmm it needs lubing open ur mouth she said. She pushed it in. Nice to feel something in ur mouth she said and smiled. She took it out. You know where I want it. Don't hurt me though. She was rubbing her cunt again moaning. I positioned it at her hole. I watched as she played with herself and pushed back.. Oh she was so wound up she pushed into my hand that was holding it. It's quite a monster about 2 inches across. I know as I play with it. She pushed and her arse opened up and stretched. Fuck she said that's big and wide. Shall I stop I said. Fuck no she said I want it. With that she pushed and as she stretched open it then sucked in and she shrank round it. Fuck that feels fantastic she said . Mmmm yes yes yes I luv that feeling. Lick my cunt she barked until I fall asleep. I'm shattered from all the cock so won't be long. I want this in all night....

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know just how much to give to leave us in suspenders and gagging for more!!!

Reply privately

By *iana777Woman
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Fabulous mmm xx

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone's becoming a cuck and doesn't know it lol

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Reply privately

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

This story is so addictive

Reply privately

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

This story is so addictive

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was the middle of the night and was woken by something probing my arse. It felt good and was sliding in and out and circling the hole. I opening my legs more and she said oh you enjoying this. Oh yes I moaned. That's good she said as I felt her push her fingers in. Oh fuck I said. Mmm James did a good job of opening you up she said. She pushed in and found my prostate. She just applied some pressure. The feeling was intense but I wasn't getting hard. Mmm you feeling that you are leaking she said. Fuck yes I said. She put her other hand on my cock. Oh fuck I thought I was going to blow. She was pushing and circling my prostate. I felt pre cum outing from my cock. Oh please make me cum I asked her. I will she said but I will catch it in my hand. She continued to rub it until I felt my balls swell. My cock then started to spasm and I was cuming. It was a total different feeling. Not hard but just cuming. Mmmm she said there is loads of warm cum in my hand she said. At this point the sensation was immense but getting painful. I just came some more and she slowed down. Mmmm what shall I do with all this cum she said. Next thing I knew her hand had gone to my mouth, she pushed down on my prostate so I went are and as my mouth opened she just tipped her hand up and slid it all in my mouth. Lick my hand she said. You are starting to enjoy eating cum are you she asked. I just licked her hand clean. Oh she said open your legs . With that she started to push the plug in. I opened up and sucked it in. Mmm there you go it will stop you tightening back up. She cuddled me and out my face next to her bitten tit. Sleep well darling she said.

Reply privately

By *klfkrMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

Mmmm this has to be one of the hottest stories on here

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

U got up and fekt good. The plug was comfortable. I hadn't used it for this amount of time so it had fitted well. I went downstairs with it in. She was again sat on her dildo on the edge of the table. Mornings darling she said. We had small talk. What u doing to day she asked. I'm office work I said. Oh no don't call in sick and let's have a day together. Don't forget I'm out tomorrow and I'm going to miss you. Mmm I thought to myself whilst mat is pounding you. She said the lads said you need a bit of body hair grooming so I was going to do that, then I want to get some clothes for tomorrow. I said isn't that you going out with the girls. Erh yes she said stuttering but I need to look right. Don't forget it no underwear tomorrow so need to show of my assets

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought mmmm ur assets for mat. Ok I said I will phone in. Oh she said bouncing can you bite my tits please. Want them more bruised. That's fine I said and got my mouth to work. Every time I bit she moaned and said it hurt. Sorry I said sarcastically didn't mean too. So when I bit again I did it as hard. Well mat can look at these marks lol. She then said she would run a bath for me. I took my shaving equipment but she said don't worry I have these ladies ones she said. She took the plug out of my arse and start to use shaving foam but also probed my arse. She did all that area, my cock but that wasn't that hairy just a bit stubble, my legs and arm pits. Now I just going to o do the chest and stomach. She leathered me up and started. When she's had finished I was fully shaved. Oh she said the lads will like that. She then towels me off and said let's moisturise you. I had got her some cream for her birthday last year and it used to get into my nose. She creamed me all over, I felt very smooth and sexy. She then sprayed me with the same perfume. Mmm you smell divine she said. We better get ready she said. No underwear though for either she said. She pulled on this white tight dress. We arent going clubbing I said. No I know she said just makes it easier for trying clothes on. Mmm I could see that but also could see her tits and arse where just under there ....

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

She got into my car. Her dress rode up and exposed her wide cunt. She then leant over and gave me a kiss. Mmm you smell like a whores hand bag, she laughed. Let go to my favourite shop. As we drive along she had two or three fingers in her cunt. Omg I feel so open and wet she said. She took my hand and I just slipped three fingers in. Mmm she was soaking. Now suck them she said so I did. We parked up and I went and got a ticket. As I came back I could see her taking a photo of her cunt and sending it to someone. As she got out I saw her open cunt again. Don't u think you should have some knickers on I said. No she said sternly, I like the open feeling. We went to her favourite shop. Plenty of decent quality but always sized on the small size. She picked up a pair of white leggings and a fairly see through white top. The Sales person showed her to the changing room. She didn't pull the curtain fully across and I noticed the sales person looking. she stripped off and put the top and leggings on. Next I saw was her opening the curtain without the top on and says can you get me the next size down. I went to get it to see her top less with the sales person looking at her bitten tits. She smiled at me. I came back with the other one. Still stood there but talking to the person, who was just starring at her. Next she came out with leggings on and top. Wow is said as I noticed her camel toe looking very swollen. The top was tight and you could see through the lace marks on her tits. She turned round and said think this will do me. I will keep it on, can you pay darling. As I walked off I notice her showing her camel toe to the sales person, they laughed and she pulled her closer and said good buy. She said let's go for lunch as she walked down the street for all to see and imagine. As we're eating she asked if we could go to an adult shop. Oh I said why. Mmm just want to look but I have to buy a secret Santa for one of the girls at work. There's one in any old little chef down the road. Mmm I thought but yes why not. Then under my breath I thought won't find anything of your size lol ...

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very very very sexy x xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

We went into the shop. Only a couple in their plus that Sales person. She picked up some cheap luv eggs. Oh that will do for the secret Santa she said. She then picked up a silver but plug with a green stones on the end mmm that would look good my arse she said. We were looking up and down when the sales lady said could she help. I said no quite the size we were looking for. Oh she said as she looked at her camel toe. Something a bit different. I don't keep these things out but my regulars know just to ask she said. They shop was now empty so she went in the back and brought out a 14 inches dildo that was 3.5 inches wide with suction cup and a 3 inch wide Butt plug. This what you looking for she said. You must be playing the destruction games. We both smiled and I noticed a damp patch on her leggings. We will take them and paid. As we got in the car she just laughed but got wetter. Can't wait to get home. Drive on geeves lol

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

still getting better

Reply privately

over a year ago

We got home and she rushed inside. With the shopping. She got herself naked straight away. She grabbed the package with the silver but plug and unpacked it. She put it in her mouth and wet it. She then took it out a pushed it in her but. She then passed me her phoned, take picture she said as she bent over just showing a green stones at the entrance to her arse. She was so excited playing with it that I had time just to look through her messages. One from mat says can't wait for tomoz has he any idea. A photo of a blue and pink pill on the table with a caption saying this will keep us going. I passed the phone back to her and I could see her sending a message. With plug in she unpacked the big dildo and stuck it next to the other. Mmm there was quite a bit of difference. She sat on her 12 inch one with here plug in. Come and lick me. So I do....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *onytbone74Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford Essex

Loving this x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ILLxxxMan
over a year ago

Durham

keep going please ...

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Reply privately

By *ye SeMan
over a year ago

london

Reply privately

By *iana777Woman
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Your wife is definitely wanting to destroy both her holes xx

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

e

Reply privately

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

Fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok you have been to bed now we need more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm yes !!!!

Reply privately

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven't forgotten but bit of man flu so I will sort later

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uriousk22Couple
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Reply privately

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

West of Newcastle

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh she jumped up out of bed. We had played the night before. I had fisted her and she had me. Both in a bit of a mess she said she was off for bath. She went and came down perfectly shaved again. Her hair pulled back vertical tightly. I said don't u want to let I flow for your friend. No if I'm going with no underwear that's just like to enhance it. She dropped on the dildo and squirted every where. Mmm I thought so. You winding yourself up to go out with friends mmmm. She then went upstairs to sort. She came down with full white leggings and top. Her camel toe bigger than ever as I had fisted her. Mmm she gave me a kiss and said enjoy today. As she turned to go as a friend was collecting her I noticed her silver but plug in .. Mmm good James was right

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I knew I sent mat as text. Have fun with her and do what ever you feel is right. He sent a smiley faces what anything. Yes she has lied to me so treat ad she should be. He then sent me a photo of his room. Fuck it wasn't horney. Big bed but a chain with handcuffs hanging above. Mmm I said show me what you use. He then sent me another pic of a crop and kane. How welted do you want her back. I said you fuck and destroy to what you want then do it again but with crop and cane. I don't care just do it. With that James te texted .. Do you want some fun Mmmm it was easy to say yes but i said no. It would be double standards plus I have enough too please mee here

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had just rembeered that this was the fourth out of fifth of the destroying we had sorted. Oh just do what you want i said. We will sort out on fifth visit

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

over a year ago

James texted me. Did I want some fun. I said no I'm ok. I had plugs and dildo to play with. I was wondering what she was up tobut thought the other way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm addicted to this story, x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm addicted to this story, x"

Me too and I don't know why lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm addicted to this story, x

Me too and I don't know why lol x"

it's bloody good reading, I bet her arse gets destroyed lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh bit of peace. I lubed myself up and slid a plug up. Just the standard one. I sent mat a text. Sends me a text what is happening. Good I love lube. I poured it all over. Next was pin on my phoned. There she was suspended by a chain. Mmmm fucking ace. Send me a pic of what you have done. Ping a pic of her tits with Kane marks all over them. Will that do you cheating partner it said. Mmmm I replied....

Reply privately

over a year ago

My head went into buzzing. Do her arse. Tell her how naughty she has been. Mmmm fuck kane her. get five minutes I got this pic from him. Her arse was welted and nearly black. I also got a pic showing her eyes that were so swelled where she had been crying. I just sent a message back . Fuck here and have fun. I think you have destroyed her

Reply privately

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Destroyed not quite obliterated lovely

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

More??

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *klfkrMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

Oh how is this going to progress

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

My phone pinged it was mat. I have just dropped her the end of your Road. Sorry but she's in a bit of a mess. I have told her that you dont know about today so her head is buzzing with what excuses she can use but when you make her undress you will see she can't. Also I made her finger herself until she came but that was with her leggings on so she is visibly wet through. Mmm she has a bag for you from me. Containing the crop and kane. Also a pack of pink pills. If you make her take one she will be as horney as hell. The the woman's viagra . I suggest that you use the crop on her esp her tits. The kane need to be used on the inside of her thighs. Quite high up as it will sting and thus not shut her legs. One another note we still have another visit. James and I have talked he said, whilst she was sucking my cock. I know you said no to her arse but I think we should. Think about it but her cunt now takes a first and floods like niagra falls so let's have some fun. Also she said you had got her a 14 inches dildo with a suction cup. Get her use to it. Give us a shout when you want the next visit

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not So.long before the next please!!

Want to hear her excuses!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this

Reply privately

By *iana777Woman
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Fantastic will it ever stop after the fifth visit xx

Reply privately

By *picy2Couple
over a year ago

essex

"Fantastic will it ever stop after the fifth visit xx"

Let’s hope not

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

She walked in. She looked a mess. Her crutch was soaking on her leggings. Oh u OK I asked. Did some one spill something on u. She looked sheepish and uncomfortable. She was holding a bag. Oh that's all I bought I asked. She didn't answer. Oh u had a good day I asked. Nothing again. At this point having stuck the 14 inch dildo on table I started to stroke it. She stood there. She looked at me and said sorry. Sorry for what I said. With that she took her top off too show he tits that were brushed with the crop. She then turned round and pulled her leggings down. Fuck mat had canEd her. What the fuck have you been doing I asked. She stood there and said that she had gone behind my back and gone for a one on one with mat. Erh really I already knew that lol. It turned out that he fucked her, then lanes her etc then fucked her again . She stood there with marks all over. Sorry she said

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

over a year ago

On I said. U been naughty. She passed me the bag. In there was a crop, kane and two pick pills. Mmmm u have. I could of taken James today but didn't want to go behind ur back. This 14 inch is waiting for you

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

By *klfkrMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

This is getting hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hahaha that's what she gets lol, now fuck that tight arse

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

She came over to me and gave me a long deep kiss. Sorry she said I was wrong. I knew she meant it but now fun time. I said ok but now to prove u sorry there is there big monster to sort. What you want me to take it. Well I said isn't going up me lol, well not at moment. Well if you sorry you sit on it and take it. I want your legs out wide. If you don't or can't I'm going to kane them. At that point the kaning pain out weighs the dildo pain so it's a win win for me. Mmm she snarled got no option. Mmm well you did but you fucked being my back. She got over the top and rubbing it in her cunt. She started to push down. Omg it opened her right up. She took to abt 8 inches and there she say on it. Fuck it's massive. I dontvknow she said. Her legs were well wide as I had positioned it so she could keep wide. Mmm voice I said. She tried but wasn't going anywhere. I brought out the kane and gave her two swipes to the inside of her thighs. Fuck that hurt she said. Well push down. Two more I do then another. Fuck I was loving this. She has gone down a bit probably to 10. More I said. Fuck my head was going for it. I just kaned her on the inside of her thighs. 10 more hits from the kane and she had two inches left. She was crying and saying no more. I held her and said mmmm shame and let her thighs have some more. She jumped and bounced until she was sat on base. Does that feel good I asked. She just rolled her eyes and stood up. Fuck yes she said and turned round. I was slightly confused . She bet over and said kane me on my arse I like it. With that I let rip until she stood up and took the kane of me

Reply privately