Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

That heart racing excitement

Jump to newest

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Some years ago we had a kink we were experimenting with, it had my heart racing knowing what was coming up, we had a friend called Tim who had his own flat, we had met Tim the first time in a carpark where we were messing about in my car just hoping to attract an audience, he had suggested we could use his flat for more comfort and warmth, plus he would invite a few guys to come and watch, so here we were a week later, having talked it round in circles, no one was to try to fuck her, or ask for a blow job, she wanted to be tied out on his bed blindfolded, touched toyed and licked to orgasm as many times as she could stand, before being released to take my cock however she wanted, in the meantime I was to film it and take pictures, letting these men bring her off without getting involved, my heart was pounding and my cock was so hard it was hurting and that was just watching her shower getting ready for that nights fun ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

This sounds interesting please carry on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

I had laid out four ties to use round her wrists and ankles, white lace lingerie and stockings, a sleep mask as a blindfold, a selection of her favourite toys, a little black dress and heels and a couple of bottles of her favourite wine, because she said she needed the Dutch courage if she was going to get through this.

She was out of the shower drying off and creaming her skin, smiling sweetly at me as I admired her fantastic figure, long legs, neat little landing strip, long blonde hair, her nipples were rosey pink and hard as bullets, I moved towards her and was unceremoniously sent to the shower without even a sniff of fanny.

I consoled my self with imagining what she would look like tied out tightly in an X shape with strangers groping around in her underwear whimpering as she was made to cum, and stroked the shower gell onto my cock, a loud bang on the shower door snapped me back to reality, "stop that, no wanking", she barked unless you are edging for later.

I finished showering and stopped in my tracks as I entered the bedroom, make up all done, brushing her long hair one last time, completely tricked out in white lace,  do I look fuckable enough she asked, slipping on her heels without the dress....

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

She didn't wait for my answer, turning round and bending at the waist as she removed her lacey knicks gently pulling the stitched in pearl string away from her clit, these need to go as she threw them at me, I'm too sensitive to wear the pearls they feel like sand paper, they were already sticky and warm as I pressed them to my nose, white cotton she announced as she pulled them up, plus I don't care if these get torn she added, she slipped on her dress and did a twirl, perfect I answered adjusting my unforgiving hard on as I tried to button up my jeans, 30 minutes later and one bottle of wine gone we were outside Tims, sure you are ok doing this I asked, are you she replied, one last rule you can't touch me for one hour, once you have tied me out I am thier plaything only, and you are my camera man, don't worry you can have me any way you want after an hour, then she pressed Tim's bell....

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

[Removed by poster at 30/11/18 09:51:45]

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Oh lovely

More plz

over a year ago

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *tudog1Man
over a year ago

Southampton

More please

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

She was in the kitchen sipping wine surrounded by Tim's mates all flirting with her and paying her compliments, she was eyes everywhere checking them all out, one guy grabbed her arse and ran his hand down her thigh, she slapped his hand away and told him not to take liberties or there wouldn't be any show, he began to protest that it was what she was here for,  i started heading over, but Tim stepped in pointing out that he had explained the rules and anyone overstepping would be uninvited, play by her rules or leave, he apologised and poured her another wine looking sheepish, she reached out towards his groin and asked may I, he smiled and said yes please, my safe word is RED she announced as she stroked his stiff cock reaching under to cup his balls, he looked smug that she couldn't resist him, till her grip tightened more and more, what's my safe word she asked as his knees started to buckle, red red red he blurted out, she had released her grip on the first word, can I trust all of you to remember this, they replied in unison.

She turned her back to him and whispered unzip please, he complied and she walked away towards the bed room letting her dress fall to the floor, even my cock reared up a little more at the sight of her lithe body and all that white lace, I followed her, picking up her dress and asking the six guys to give us a few minutes please ....

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

She necked her wine, put her hair into a pony tail and threw herself on the bed, slipping off her bra straps but keeping it on, my heart is trying to get out of my chest she announced, I placed a hand over it she was right the adrenaline was obviously flowing, she put on her blindfold and laid back,  please don't let anyone try to fuck me, I assured her that after her ball squeezing trick they all knew the rules, she moved her limbs into position, tie me down quickly she asked before my bottle goes, I started at her ankles, making sure they were slack enough to move her knees a bit, I put a tie on each wrist and passed them round the metal headboard placing the ends into her palms so she looked tied but could let go if she wanted, I kissed her mouth and slid my hand down her knickers finding a warm sticky slit which welcomed my finger easily, she bucked her hips trying to get more in, someone is ready for this i said, enjoy yourself I added as I got up and started the video camera....

over a year ago

Fantastic

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

The guys filed in quietly and surrounded the bed, Tim was last in carrying a glass of ice cubes and some scissors, they looked at me for approval as they reached forward to touch her,

I pointed to the front of her knickers and wagged my finger in a don't touch there gesture, I knew how excited she was already and wanted her to beg for release, she flinched as the first hands landed and began exploring, she wriggled as 12 hands stroked everywhere except her knickers, frustrated as each hand brushed her mound but failed to make the contact she wanted, Tim took an ice cube as another guy unclipped her bra catch and pulled the garmet away, exposing her swollen nipples as fingers avoided touching them, she figured out what was happening, and announced "Its rude to keep a lady waiting you know" it made her jump and everybody laugh as the ice made contact with one nipple then the other, she tensed her muscles against her restraints as it was replaced with a hot mouth on each, Tim moved to her cotton knicks tracing a line up and down the damp patch that was already there, she drew her heals up and opened her knees to give him easier access, he hooked the gusset with one finger and pulled it aside ....

She let out a sigh, excited that she was fully on show and relieved that at last she was going to get her first contact, there was a chorus of compliments as she opened her knees wider causing her sticky pussy lips to peel open in a pearly pink yawn,  Tim placed the melting ice at her inner lips and fleshy linings and pulled her gusset back across, she made an angry hiss and spat out a frustrated demand, "will someone please finger fuck my pussy", it made everyone laugh again as Tim pushed the ice into her hole through the knicks ....

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Great story keep going

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

The sensation was so intense she missed the fact that Tim had snipped the sides of her panties with the scissors as she squirmed, "That's really fucking cold, get it out of me" she demanded, not expecting the response, the white cotton remnants were yanked away and Tim's mouth move towards her, he glanced my way and when he saw my thumbs up, he clamped his mouth in place and sucked the ice out, crunching it triumphanty as he grinned at the others, licking his lips, she bucked her hips as if trying to make contact with his mouth again, she was almost doing a crab position as his mouth closed on her leaking hole again and within a minute or so she was groaning and grinding against his face, then her first orgasm hit her, she collapsed back onto the bed with the other guys fingers opening her wide so everyone could see the convulsing muscles  of her pelvic floor, she stopped biting her bottom lip and took a deep breath, trying to close her knees to gain the time to compose herself, I pointed to her collection of toys on the cupboard, which were quickly picked up and shared out.

Despite her resistance her knees were firmly pushed back open as if to remind her that she had given up control as soon as she had been tied, one guy either side of the bed held her firmly with one hand and explored the lacey top of her stockings with the other, buzzing toys were drawing circles on her nipples, she struggled playfully as the tip of a rubber cock cruised her bum hole and pussy lips, spreading her natural lubrication which was now escaping from her vagina all over it's tip, I heard her gasp before I even noticed it's disappearance,  and heard someone say, go on make her take it, as if to prove she still had some control she forced her mound sharply upwards engulfing at least half of its length....

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

She sunk her bum back to the bed, probably expecting to pull back off of the toy, having taken away control of the first penetration, but the guy holding the toy just let it follow her down without it withdrawing, and when she had nowhere left to go he slowly slotted it the rest of the way home in a single fluid movement, even with her eyes covered I could see it took her by surprise and the fact she was frozen with her mouth wide open and holding her breath told me it had taken hit her limit, another guy holding a small wand toy began circling her clit and a multitude of fingers held her outer lips open and kept her pinned down.

The guy with the toy began a fucking motion, various lengths of strokes and changing angles, at one point even pulling out to smear the white slippery ring that had formed near the base all over her clit, she bucked and swore under her breath but never uttered her safe word, even when it was stabbed back up to the hilt multiple times, she just took everything they gave her for the next sixty minutes including a cunt full of cold lube to keep her with cumming lots of times before calling for a comfort break.....

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

She seemed knackered from all the orgasms as I untied the ties from the bed, i asked her if she had enjoyed it and did she want to head home now, her reply was " I need another glass of wine and a good fucking from you please" as she headed past the guys in the hall and kitchen to use Tim's bathroom, I got undressed and knelt on the bed with my back against the headboard, she came back followed by the guys with her glass in hand, downed the contents and informed them that anyone not wanking during this next bit could leave, she joined me on the bed smiling sweetly said "fuck me hard and don't pull out" then leant down and started sucking my cock, while being fingered from behind, I was already painfully hard from the last hours events, and came within a couple of minutes, she just wiped me off with a towel and carried on, it never got the chance to go soft before she pulled her mouth off and had me lay down, how shall I do this she asked the wanking audience, she was picked up turned round to a reverse cowgirl and planted firmly on my cock, all the time she was riding me she looked around at the wanking men, she was being groped her nipples pinched and her clit flicked or buzzed with a toy, she was man handled into every position they could think of, ending with standing up with her arms over two guys shoulders while her legs were picked up, she was then offered to my cock at a perfect height as I stood in front of her they pushed and ground her forward to meet my thrusts, she came hard again throwing her head back and letting out a guttural moan, that and her internal pulsing and twitching was more than I could stand, I announced I was about to cum and she was shoved forwards hard knees parted wider to receive my full load, the guys put her down on unsteady legs as I pulled out, with cum dripping from her well used hole seeping down her stockings, they headed back to the kitchen to give us space to clean up.

That was fun she said as she brushed her hair and put her dress back on, now take me home please, i still have plans for you and really need to get some sleep. (The end).

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering