Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Neighbours New Cleaner

Jump to newest

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Last week I got a call from one of my neighbour's asking me if I could let her in as she's locked herself out, the door shutting behind her as she put the rubbish bags out. She rang on my door a nice looking girl mid to late 30's and introduced herself as Lydia a Polish girl but with a very good command of English,I said I know you've locked yourself out and as I'm a key holder and we were both talking to my neighbour on Lydia's phone, I went to open the door for her but trying it the door wouldn't unlock, finding out she'd left the key in the lock on the inside so as it's a Euro Lock we couldn't gain entry. After a few calls to my neighbour she arranged for a locksmith, it's happened before with my neighbour's son. I took Lydia back to mine and made her a coffee we sat talking for about an hour her repeatedly apologising for all the trouble. After just over an hour the locksmith turned up so we went down to my neighbour's place, we let him do his magic and within about 5minutes we were in. The locksmith said the payment's will be sorted buy my neighbour's, he then left, Lydia was so apologetic as she started to pick her bag and bits up, she then just stood there and started to cry, being ever the gentleman I gave her the nearest thing a piece of kitchen roll and helped her wipe her eyes she was so close to me that she just put her head into my chest so I just hugged her saying it's ok it's all sorted. But where her thigh was pushed close into my groin I started to get a hard on and only wearing very thin lounge trousers and a t shirt, she must have felt my hardness, she lifted her head from my chest and with a slight smile moved back a touch and looked down looking at my hard cock trying to get out of my lounge trousers. How can I thank you for everything you've done she said and within a second her hand went straight down and inside my waistband putting her hand around my cock. My hands went around her bum checks as I bent my head and started kissing her. ( Part 2 soon)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

:-

over a year ago

Good girl

over a year ago

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *rooper_saMan
over a year ago

port pirie

Awesome start

over a year ago

You wish lol

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Some people know how to show their gratitude more please

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Like..

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Good start x

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Part 2

We were kissing and I moved my hands up her jumper to her nice round tits through her bra, about 34B still kissing I moved one hand to the front of her black jeans and rubbing her pussy through them, I felt her squarm and push her pussy onto my hand. I moved back a bit and broke off from kissing, looked at her and said do you want more, oh yes was her reply, I need projection I said she just looked at me a bit strange but it was just a language barrier as I said I need a condom, oh yes projection yes. I said I've got some back at my house let's go back there, I was greeted by a smile so we rearranged ourselves she grabbed her things and went off to my house a few doors away. As soon as we walked into my place I helped her out of her short jacket turned her towards my started kissing her and put both my hands up the front of her jumper once more but this time putting my hands under her bra onto her boobs, her nipples had grown and were fully erect putting them between my thumbs and fingers I felt her hand go down my lounge trousers giving my cock a slow wank. We stopped I then took her by the hand and made a movement towards the stairs I let her go first looking at her tight little bum wiggle in front of me up the stairs, I directed her into my bedroom and once in there we striped each other it only took seconds for her to pull my t shirt and bottoms off and I had my chance to see her round pert firm boobs I had to kiss and suck them I moved her towards the bed, she didn't have a bare pussy bit just a neat trimmed pussy my finger went straight to it and my finger parted her pussy lips easily as she was already wet there. I had to stop for a second while I got a condom out of the draw as I was opening it Lydia laid there legs wide I rolled it down my cock normally I would have had a lot of foreplay but we were both to eager to fuck, I just got between her legs and guided myself into her with her legs wrapped around me as I started to fuck her the lust took over the both of us, I could feel her breathing heavy as her arms that were around me pulled me towards her more I increased my speed and we both cum about the same time. Staying there still inside her, kissing her neck her boobs then a full on kiss, I slipped out of her and moved alongside her and taking my now full used condom off, wow Lydia said it's full as I put it out of the way. No babies for me she said, not from me I said to her I've had the snip and using my fingers to act like scissors she didn't reply but just smiled. As we laid there I was gently running my hands over her body her tits and nipples and sucking on them her nipple grow in my mouth and must have been at least 15mm high and hard, my hand reached her tummy I then moved my mouth to it too kissing it I could feel her hand on my head. I maneuvered to between her legs my head just above her pussy I lowered my mouth to her pussy putting my tongue between her pussy lips darting in and out then out to take each lip into my mouth sucking on each one in turn then back inside her pussy with my tongue until I find her clit and putting my mouth around it sucking on it felt Lydia's hands pushing down on my head and her pushing her pussy towards my mouth I then I felt the warmth of her cumming on my mouth as her thighs tightened around my head. I could hear her mumbling something but it was in Polish

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Part 3

I lifted my face up which was soaking wet from her juices, I looked straight up at her saying you liked that oh yes I moved alongside her again as we cuddled each other she said she'd not had sex for over 6 months as her boyfriend is living and working in France. As we laid there my cock started to stir again Lydia noticed and her hand went around it smiling at me as she wanked my to complete stiffness I reached over for another condom Lydia took it off me and opened it then rolled it down my cock, I moved her to a different position as I pulled a pillow down and got her to place it under her bum and raising her right leg over me I entered her pussy. This position allowed me to get her right tit into my mouth and my right hand to her pussy and clit her right arm was pulling on my right thigh into her after a short time I said let's move again so I pulled out and helped her roll onto her left side letting me spoon her my cock parting her pussy lips my right hand playing with her right tit and nipple while kissing her neck and shoulder I moved my right hand to her pussy alongside my cock but finding her clit again I lasted about 5 minutes before starting to cum again then just afterwards Lydia was pushing back into me as I was still wanking her clit then in Polish again more words and deep breathing then a loud yell in English Fuck and then she went limp. I pulled out as I went limp to we laid there for a short time when she said she must be going, we got dressed but not before I asked if she wanted to shower but she declined saying she had to go,when we got to my front door we kissed goodbye as we hugged each other and she said, we fuck again soon, yes was my reply we swapped mobile numbers and she said maybe next week when she comes back to my neighbour's but she'll text or ring me to say when, about an hour later I received a text saying that she had a good time and see you soon, so here's hoping for some more fun sometime this week.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

I hope you let is know all about it

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

Mmmm very hot

over a year ago

Great story

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

If Lydia keeps her word I'll keep you all posted on the outcome

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Great Tale please keep us updated

over a year ago

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Always great to help somebody out! (

over a year ago

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Great story

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/11/18 17:52:14]

over a year ago

Hope you get some more fun and we hear about it lol

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Carrying on from the last meet with the neighbours new cleaner Lydia. After texting and talking to Lydia on the phone over the past few weeks as we couldn't arrange to meet after she'd been to my neighbour's for reasons on both sides,we meet up yesterday. She knocked at my door and letting her in we got into a nice clinch kissing and fondling each other we then broke off coming up for air I took her jacket off her and we walked into the kitchen, me following her and able to watch her tight little bum wiggle in a pair of skin tight grey leggings. I already had a hard on but seeing her bum I got even harder, making us both a coffee and tea I stood behind her kissing her neck letting my cock find its way into her bum crease and putting one hand up inside her jumper feeling her nipple getting bigger and slipping my other hand down the front of her leggings finding her already wet pussy. My fingers separated her pussy lips then putting a finger inside it at the same time Lydia was pushing her bum backwards into my groin, I whispered in her ear ' I want to fuck you right here ' with that she moved away from me and took her leggings off as took mine off too she then pulled one of the kitchen chairs out and pushed me to sit on it then straddled me lowering herself onto my cock guiding me into her pussy I took her jumper up and over her head so I could get to her lovely round boobs and cupping them with both hands bent my head taking her left tit into my mouth sucking on her nipple I felt it grow in my mouth as she started to ride my cock. It was then I realised I hadn't put a condom on but I'd gone past the point of no return, knowing from our past conversations last time she'd only ever been with her boyfriend who's working, I'd dropped my hands to her bum checks as she rode me I pushed her down harder onto my cock, I let one finger roam to her anal hole, not penetrating just playing with it this made her squirm around a bit but heard her moaning and groaning mmmmmm!so she must have liked it within a minute or so I'd reached the point of no return and in-between my gasping breathes told her I was going to cum, giving her the chance to get off me but she stayed where she was just putting her arms around my neck saying yes in me, in me, with that I shoot my load into her pussy, she kept riding me but just very slowly and eventually stopped and sat there on top of me for a while as we kissed. She slowly raised herself off me and looking down at my now limp cock, she said he needs to grow again and with that she pushed my knees apart and knelt between them, looked up at me with a dirty smile and put my cock in her mouth tasting both our juices, she cupped my balls in one hand as her mouth went up and down my shaft, both my hands were on her head, it didn't take long for me to start getting hard again. I pulled her head up off my cock and said let's go upstairs, Lydia said yes let's as she put her hands on my thighs to get up, we moved towards the stairs Lydia in front of me as we started to go up I put my middle finger into her pussy as we walked up the stairs and kissing her bum checks and back until at the top of the staircase we made our way into my bedroom.

Will finish off later

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Projection? No wonder there was a language barrier lol neither spoke English lol

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

over a year ago

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Part 3

Lydia walked in front of me into my bedroom as I watched her lovely little bum move in front of me she half turned her head watching me looking at her arse and smiled. As she got into the bedroom just before me she sort of throw herself face down on the bed from the waist with her feet on the carpeted floor and slightly apart leaving her pert bum facing me, two steps and I was behind her and I guided my cock into her wet pussy, slow strokes at first but then taking each of her thighs in each of my hands pulling them up and wider still, I increased my speed as she lifted her head up from the bed and said something in Polish then in English ' yes yes fuck yes yes ' that took me over the edge and I cum deep inside her pussy, I lowered her thighs down then bent forward kissing her back until I went limp inside her and slipped out of her. We clambered onto the bed in each others arms me taking the opportunity to kiss and caress her boobs and nipples, I felt her hand go down to her pussy region she gave my cock a few gentle strokes then put her hand into her pussy her fingers covered in our sticky cum I put my hand over hers and then onto her pussy letting one finger explore her pussy, finding her clit and gently massaging it I felt her push back onto my finger her head went backwards into the pillow then she shudderd as she cum on my finger. We stayed there for a while before getting dressed as she had to leave for home. Hopefully this will carry on for a while but as she's going back to Poland next week for Christmas, it might not be until the new year.

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

What a good story hope she comes back for more

over a year ago

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst